Located on the borders of Bristol and Bath (in the village of Bitton), Chew Valley Distillery has opened its doors to the public to display the process of their multi award winning spirit production.
Alongside tours and tasting sessions, they are now welcoming the general public to the new tap room and bottle shop where you can sit by the stills and enjoy the fantastic range served by Founder and Distiller Joe Kelly.
Not a gin fan? No worries, the distillery is proud to support other local independent producers and also offer craft beer, local cider and everything in-between to drink on site or to take away from the bottle shop.
The distillery is ideally located on direct bus routes from Bristol and Bath, just a 25 minute walk from Keynsham train station and a stone's throw from the Bristol - Bath Cycle path (exit at The Avon Valley Railway Station).
So why not pop in for a drink, pick up a bottle or book a tasting evening with your friends and family.
The tap room bar is located in the heart of the distillery, with copper stills on show.
The distillery is powered using renewable energy. All food waste is recycled into energy.
Accessible parking on premises and level access throughout. Accessible toilets are also onsite, and assistance dogs are permitted.
|Opening times (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Fridays & Saturdays 12 - 6pm
Gin Tasting Sessions Bi-weekly Fridays at 7pm
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Locally sourced produce
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Dog Friendly
- Family Friendly
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- tomeY1978CNBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic distillery tour.Saturday, 11th November 2023Just been on the Chew Valley gin tasting experience evening and had an absolute blast. Such a welcoming environment and lovely little distillery. Joe was really hospitable and great fun. Would... Read full review
- Z6614KTlucyhBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat stop on the Bristol bath cycle pathSaturday, 10th February 2024Perfect stop on the Bristol bath cycle path! Gins tasted wonderful, great selection of beer and very welcomed by the owner. We will definitely be back Read full review
- OlbasUkUKTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely fun and friendly gin tasting experienceSaturday, 17th February 2024What a fun night out gin tasting at this small but interesting distillery .. Joe was lovely and made us feel very welcome the minute we stepped through the door . Really well presented and very... Read full review