PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 4800
PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Rest assured all the aspects that make a stay at PREMIER SUITES Bristol Redcliffe so enjoyable will remain in place. Please follow this link to read about their efforts to help you 'Stay Safe'.
Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe are situated in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre, within walking distance of Bristol Temple Meads railway station, the waterfront bars and restaurants and the Cabot Circus shopping complex.
The serviced apartments offer a convenient alternative to a traditional hotel stay. A home away from home, they offer one or two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Each of the apartments are all fully equipped and furnished in a modern and contemporary style.
Facilities include fresh linen/towels, toiletries, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, TV, radio alarm clock, direct-dial telephone, washer/dryer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer and cutlery/crockery. Premier Apartments Bristol also offers continental breakfast and dinner options, with all food locally-sourced and freshly made in a nearby restaurant.
The following services are also available, some of which come with a small charge: express check out, intercom security, laundry/dry cleaning service, restaurant delivery service, safety deposit boxes and onsite car parking. Car parking must be arranged in advance and is charged at £12 per day. Additional cars are also charged at £12 per day.
For groups, Premier Suites Bristol Redcliffe take a security deposit of £250 per apartment, which is refundable and there to cover any extras and/or breakages.
Under no circumstances is an apartment to be sub-let by the occupier. Failure to adhere to this will result in the occupant being evicted and the non-payment of commission to any third party agent.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 23rd Jan 2022
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 24th Jan 2022
- No. of Nights:
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Reception manned 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday
security code thereafter
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 3-4 Visit England Stars Serviced Apartment
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2014
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - on request - no charge
- City Centre Location
- Linen provided
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player
- Central Heating
- Colour Television
- Drying Facilities
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ironing Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Modem Point
- Washing Machine
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good100
- RedbournTravelerRedbourn, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessHelpful staffSunday, 16th February 2020Posted on behalf of my husband. I stayed here for 2 nights and the apartment was clean and spacious. Also quiet! Must mention Kata and Krisztina on reception who were very helpful. Would... Read full review
- CharlotteS2619Trip Type:Friends getawayClean spacious apartmentsSaturday, 7th March 2020Stayed here while visiting friends for a weekend, we had plenty of space for four of us, with 2 large bedrooms, a large kitchen / dining room with a tv, and a spacious bathroom. The apartment was... Read full review
- ChatterboxmeganAppley Bridge, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBasic but does the jobFriday, 21st May 2021We stopped here for 2 nights. On the day of arrival I received an email asking me to provide a £250 security deposit. I knew to expect this as I had read previous reviews, but expected it to be... Read full review