Adventure Bristol is the premier Stag, Hen and corporate team building package in the south west! Located just north of Bristol, they provide an unbeatable range of outdoor activities at their centre presenting huge range of enjoyable challenges whatever the weather.
Looking to get the adrenaline flowing, then get harnessed up and get out onto the high ropes course. There you’ll find the legendary leap of faith, awesome 3G swing and loads of climbing routes like the 30ft hang tough and rope race to conquer and enjoy.
Want to encourage some team work? Take on the crate-stack and totem pole, where you must rely on each other to build the highest tower possible, without falling off!
Head into the woods for situation survival a race against time between teams testing problem solving skills, bush-craft and team work through challenges like the spiders’ web and the magic pole!
If you’re looking for a little competition jump into the bubble footballs or compete for the highest score in archery or everyone’s favourite, the axe throwing.
If you fancy a break at any time you can relax in the tepee with a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire, the only catch is you must build them both yourselves!
All activities will be run by their highly trained and experienced instructors who will work with your group to provide the best experience possible. Your visit is very important to them, they will try to cater to any event whatever the group size (from 2-200), availability or date.
Please call or email today to speak to one of their friendly staff about your Bristol Adventure!
- Café - No Bar or café but guests can use the Wild Place café, serving food and drink. Guests doing situation survival/bushcraft can also enjoy a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 4 years and above
- Equipment/clothing available for hire - All equipment for activities is provided, also some capacity to provide water-proofs and suitable climbing shoes. Guests are advised to wear clothes that allow them to be active and that they don’t mind getting a bit dirty!
- First Aid - Always at least one first-aid qualified Adventure Bristol instructor on site, with additional support from the Wild place medical team
- Secure cycle storage - Bikes can be locked up in area provided by Wild Place
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside - Located within the Wild Place Project just off Junction 17 of the M5 motorway to the North of Bristol
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking in Wild Place car park
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Nick CEssex, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic! Highly recommended!Monday, 26th November 2018What a fun day! Was such a great day, the survival skills was brilliant, Jack was our instructor - really great guy, made the whole experience so much fun. Make sure you do the leap of faith and... Read full review
- emilyjaneclemTrip Type:BusinessAmazing day out, highly recommend!Monday, 28th January 2019Booked a group day out with Adventure Bristol for a bit of team building have to say that it was amazing. Everyone had great fun on the high ropes and climbing course and really enjoyed sprinting... Read full review
- Tom STrip Type:BusinessGreat day outTuesday, 29th January 2019We visited as a corporate day out. Well organised and run by good people. Would recommend to all ages. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 336 2195
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|