Adventure Bristol is the premier Stag, Hen and corporate team building package in the south west! Located just north of Bristol, they provide an unbeatable range of outdoor activities at their centre presenting huge range of enjoyable challenges whatever the weather.
Looking to get the adrenaline flowing, then get harnessed up and get out onto the high ropes course. There you’ll find the legendary leap of faith, awesome 3G swing and loads of climbing routes like the 30ft hang tough and rope race to conquer and enjoy.
Want to encourage some team work? Take on the crate-stack and totem pole, where you must rely on each other to build the highest tower possible, without falling off!
Head into the woods for situation survival a race against time between teams testing problem solving skills, bush-craft and team work through challenges like the spiders’ web and the magic pole!
If you’re looking for a little competition jump into the bubble footballs or compete for the highest score in archery or everyone’s favourite, the axe throwing.
If you fancy a break at any time you can relax in the tepee with a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire, the only catch is you must build them both yourselves!
All activities will be run by their highly trained and experienced instructors who will work with your group to provide the best experience possible. Your visit is very important to them, they will try to cater to any event whatever the group size (from 2-200), availability or date.
Please call or email today to speak to one of their friendly staff about your Bristol Adventure!
- Café - No Bar or café but guests can use the Wild Place café, serving food and drink. Guests doing situation survival/bushcraft can also enjoy a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 4 years and above
- Equipment/clothing available for hire - All equipment for activities is provided, also some capacity to provide water-proofs and suitable climbing shoes. Guests are advised to wear clothes that allow them to be active and that they don’t mind getting a bit dirty!
- First Aid - Always at least one first-aid qualified Adventure Bristol instructor on site, with additional support from the Wild place medical team
- Secure cycle storage - Bikes can be locked up in area provided by Wild Place
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside - Located within the Wild Place Project just off Junction 17 of the M5 motorway to the North of Bristol
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking in Wild Place car park
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- Dani BTrip Type:BusinessAmazing team building experienceTuesday, 24th July 2018My company booked Wild Place for a team building day. Initially I was unsure what to expect. The day was amazing! An action packed affair that really brought our team closer together, boosted our... Read full review
- Joe HTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat activities!Sunday, 18th March 2018Visited Adventure Bristol for a stag weekend. Jack was our guide and organised our activities. Survival crash, axe throwing, crate tower build, then bubble 'football'. Jack was really good at... Read full review
- Tomm CTrip Type:Friends getawayA great day out for everyone!Tuesday, 6th March 2018Visited with some friends recently and had a blast on the climbing walls. Chris and his team were very welcoming and helped some of us overcome our fears. You can climb up (and jump off) as many... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 336 2195
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|