***Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit.***
Adventure Bristol is the premier Stag, Hen and corporate team building package in the south west! Located just north of Bristol, they provide an unbeatable range of outdoor activities at their centre presenting huge range of enjoyable challenges whatever the weather.
Looking to get the adrenaline flowing, then get harnessed up and get out onto the high ropes course. There you’ll find the legendary leap of faith, awesome 3G swing and loads of climbing routes like the 30ft hang tough and rope race to conquer and enjoy.
Want to encourage some team work? Take on the crate-stack and totem pole, where you must rely on each other to build the highest tower possible, without falling off!
Head into the woods for situation survival a race against time between teams testing problem solving skills, bush-craft and team work through challenges like the spiders’ web and the magic pole!
If you’re looking for a little competition jump into the bubble footballs or compete for the highest score in archery or everyone’s favourite, the axe throwing.
If you fancy a break at any time you can relax in the tepee with a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire, the only catch is you must build them both yourselves!
All activities will be run by their highly trained and experienced instructors who will work with your group to provide the best experience possible. Your visit is very important to them, they will try to cater to any event whatever the group size (from 2-200), availability or date.
Please call or email today to speak to one of their friendly staff about your Bristol Adventure!
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Café - No Bar or café but guests can use the Wild Place café, serving food and drink. Guests doing situation survival/bushcraft can also enjoy a hot drink and marshmallows on the fire.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 4 years and above
- Equipment/clothing available for hire - All equipment for activities is provided, also some capacity to provide water-proofs and suitable climbing shoes. Guests are advised to wear clothes that allow them to be active and that they don’t mind getting a bit dirty!
- First Aid - Always at least one first-aid qualified Adventure Bristol instructor on site, with additional support from the Wild place medical team
- Secure cycle storage - Bikes can be locked up in area provided by Wild Place
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In countryside - Located within the Wild Place Project just off Junction 17 of the M5 motorway to the North of Bristol
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking in Wild Place car park
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good0
- barefootchris13Trip Type:Friends getawayStag-geringly good funWednesday, 31st July 2019Had the second day of a stag do here - excellent fun and Jen looked after us really well. Only slight incongruity was being a bunch of slightly hungover guys in their 40s running around like loons... Read full review
- HAYNESISLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPerfect mornining- meerkats highropes and some axesSaturday, 12th October 2019Friendly great staff. Catrina and her dad. 18 of us went for stag. Deffo reccomend. Even saw giraffes and a meerkat! Lots of fun beating fear of heights. Beat our guys score of 8 pullups on the... Read full review
- 37ashpGreat time for large stag do!Wednesday, 4th March 2020This was a great morning/afternoon for 17 of us in our stag do party. We did the high-ropes, bubble football and finished with axe throwing/fire making. Despite grim weather we all still had a... Read full review