Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)1454 355012
Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel are currently open for essential travel, in line with current government guidelines. This includes work-related travel and some government-approved exceptions to support the stay-at-home guidance. For more information, please visit their website.
An elegant country house set in its own landscaped gardens dating back to 1851. Only minutes from the M4, M5 and M32. The hotel is the ideal location for an afternoon tea relaxing overlooking the 18 acres of grounds.
All 68 hotel rooms feature an HD TV, complimentary high speed WiFi and most have superb views over the South Gloucestershire countryside. The Privilege and Superior rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine, robe and slippers and our Superior feature bedrooms have patio doors onto the gardens.
A dog-friendly hotel, they welcome small, well behaved dogs. There is a maximum of one pet per room and they are not allowed in the restaurant. A £15 per night charge will apply, with guests responsible for any damage caused. Dog friendly rooms are in the Mews block and are all standard doubles; alternative rooms available upon request. Please call the hotel 24 hours prior to your stay, to advise that you will be bringing a pet*.
Within a short distance to Cribbs causeway the Mall shopping centre you will find all your favourite home, sports and leisure stores, enjoy a game of bowling or catch a movie.
Also, Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel has some great attractions nearby, Aerospace and Wild place plus you could ride a wave at the newly opened surf centre ‘The Wave’.
*Please note that the hotel does not allow dogs to stay during the festive period between 24 December – 1 January.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good236
- TheAni-MaraNorwich, EnglandTrip Type:FamilyCouldn’t have asked for moreTuesday, 27th October 2020As this was a Mum and 9yr old son long weekend away we wanted to feel safe so chose a hotel in the countryside rather than city centre. We had plans to visit Bristol and Bath and this was an ideal... Read full review
- weekender066Stratford-upon-Avon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHope to returnWednesday, 11th November 2020Impressive grounds and hotel. Friendly reception. Good safety implementation. Would have liked a room with a view but room was clean and large. Comfy bed, nice quiet nights sleep. Breakfast was the... Read full review
- Craig SWinchester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessMeeting roomThursday, 26th November 2020What a team to make a room available in a completely safe and secure way to help me out when I was totally stuck. Amazing service in a great venue with a wonderful location. Thanks so much all. Hope... Read full review