Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)1454 355012
Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
An elegant country house set in its own landscaped gardens dating back to 1851. Only minutes from the M4, M5 and M32. The hotel is the ideal location for an afternoon tea relaxing overlooking the 18 acres of grounds.
All 68 hotel rooms feature an HD TV, complimentary high speed WiFi and most have superb views over the South Gloucestershire countryside. The Privilege and Superior rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine, robe and slippers and our Superior feature bedrooms have patio doors onto the gardens.
A dog-friendly hotel, they welcome small, well behaved dogs. There is a maximum of one pet per room and they are not allowed in the restaurant. A £15 per night charge will apply, with guests responsible for any damage caused. Dog friendly rooms are in the Mews block and are all standard doubles; alternative rooms available upon request. Please call the hotel 24 hours prior to your stay, to advise that you will be bringing a pet*.
Within a short distance to Cribbs causeway the Mall shopping centre you will find all your favourite home, sports and leisure stores, enjoy a game of bowling or catch a movie.
Also, Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel has some great attractions nearby, Aerospace and Wild place plus you could ride a wave at the newly opened surf centre ‘The Wave’.
*Please note that the hotel does not allow dogs to stay during the festive period between 24 December – 1 January.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good237
- K9644WHrachelsTrip Type:BusinessYear 11 PromWednesday, 21st July 2021We held our school Prom at the Mercure Winterbourne last night, what brilliant service. We had lots of students with food allergies which were fully catered for. Staff were amazing, very supportive... Read full review
- pekaoLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHot noisy room, leaking bathtub, nice dinnerSunday, 25th July 2021When we booked we expected idyllic country retreat. Nice and quiet. Well it did not quite turn out this way. We had to stay in standard „family” room with sofa bed as only option available, they are... Read full review
- Alan267Redditch, United KingdomForgetable short breakWednesday, 28th July 2021As a user of Mercure Hotels before I thought I would be safe to book this one for a short break near Bristol but was very disappointed with the room. Service was let down by the fact that on arrival... Read full review