Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)1454 355012
Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
An elegant country house set in its own landscaped gardens dating back to 1851. Only minutes from the M4, M5 and M32. The hotel is the ideal location for an afternoon tea relaxing overlooking the 18 acres of grounds.
All 68 hotel rooms feature an HD TV, complimentary high speed WiFi and most have superb views over the South Gloucestershire countryside. The Privilege and Superior rooms also offer a Nespresso coffee machine, robe and slippers and our Superior feature bedrooms have patio doors onto the gardens.
A dog-friendly hotel, they welcome small, well behaved dogs. There is a maximum of one pet per room and they are not allowed in the restaurant. A £15 per night charge will apply, with guests responsible for any damage caused. Dog friendly rooms are in the Mews block and are all standard doubles; alternative rooms available upon request. Please call the hotel 24 hours prior to your stay, to advise that you will be bringing a pet*.
Within a short distance to Cribbs causeway the Mall shopping centre you will find all your favourite home, sports and leisure stores, enjoy a game of bowling or catch a movie.
Also, Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel has some great attractions nearby, Aerospace and Wild place plus you could ride a wave at the newly opened surf centre ‘The Wave’.
*Please note that the hotel does not allow dogs to stay during the festive period between 24 December – 1 January.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good241
- SilurumAgreed - Do NOT have Afternoon TeasWednesday, 13th October 2021Totally agree on all points with earlier review. Very poor service, cold supermarket cakes and sandwiches straight from the fridge. No tea refills offered. I could go on but you get my drift... Read full review
- ronhG4344CPMinehead, United KingdomTrip Type:Businessgood start unhappy endingTuesday, 19th October 2021Nice room Good food Good price Checkout difficult No bill produced Tried to overcharge Left without bill as too stressful. Money taken from credit card was correct Still no bill after writing twice... Read full review
- Steve NTrip Type:Friends getawayStinksSunday, 24th October 2021Arrived , allocated our room, cluttered with two additional put me up beds, worst of all room stank of sewage Went to the bar, no bar snacks and the beer smelt off. Went for breakfast in the... Read full review