On the outskirts of Bristol, set in stunning grounds, is Berwick Lodge. A privately owned and independently managed boutique luxury hotel and wedding venue. A hidden secret just waiting to be discovered. Opening in September 2009 following five years of total regeneration and restoration by its private owners. This stunning hotel and fine dining restaurant have been lovingly restored to its former grandeur, to create a totally unique venue, blending the spirit and romance of the arts and crafts movement, with a touch of the East.
Berwick Lodge provides a totally unique experience, located high on a hill surrounded by 18 acres of private garden and woodland, yet incredibly just 5 minutes from the M4/M5 motorway and 20 minutes from Bristol city centre. Berwick provides the perfect venue in the Southwest – for a luxury stay and fine dining, wedding ceremonies or receptions, or for private hire and exclusive use for that special occasion. Plus, it has its own dedicated conference facilities, with superfast broadband and the latest equipment, located adjacent to the hotel in the beautifully converted stables.
As a privately owned and run hotel and restaurant the service is as you'd expect – impeccable – yet relaxed and friendly. Berwick want to make theor house your home for the occasion. The team want everyone to enjoy their stay; whether you require wider accessible entranceways, parking spaces close to the hotel, specific dietary requirements or simply some more thought put into how the hotel should communicate with you, they strive to fulfil your needs. Their priority is always to ensure everyone feels welcomed, respected, and valued and that their needs are fully catered for.
Their priority is always to ensure everyone feels welcomed, respected, and valued and that their needs are fully catered for. Find out more here.
Also, two Type 2 Porsche electric car chargers have been installed at Berwick Lodge, for use by residents.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Lareg Delux Suite|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- A Little Taste Of Berwick Lodge
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- 5 AA Stars
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme - Awaiting Grading 2023
- TripAdvisor Awards Travellers' Choice - TripAdvisor 2022
- AA Awards AA 5 Gold Star Restaurant With Rooms - 2021 2021
- AA Awards AA - 2 Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence - 2023 2023
- Accessible Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for exclusive hire.
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Country house
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good133
- Lovetoeat0809Christmassy 🌲Friday, 1st December 2023The entrance was so cosy with the fire burning and Christmas tree/ decorations twinkling ..lovely friendly helpful staff …lovely room the only negative was the mattress it was very worn and... Read full review
- Kristina HAlready planning our next visit!Wednesday, 6th December 2023We spent our wedding night in The Troya at Berwick Lodge and it was absolutely stunning, the Christmas decorations around the lodge were beautiful but the entire experience from arrival to check out... Read full review
- roy33surreyIt’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas…Wednesday, 6th December 2023This is a lovely hotel..the rooms are charmingly decorated, warm and comfortable and the food is great quality..it was dressed beautifully for Christmas and the open, fires, and comfy sofas, only... Read full review