Berwick Lodge has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Bristol luxury hotel and restaurant Berwick Lodge opened in September 2009 following five years of total regeneration and restoration by its private owners. This stunning hotel and fine dining restaurant, has been lovingly restored to its former grandeur, to create a totally unique venue, blending the spirit and romance of the arts and crafts movement, with a touch of the East.
Berwick Lodge provides a totally unique experience, located high on a hill surrounded by 18 acres of private garden and woodland, yet incredibly just 5 minutes from the M4/M5 motorway and 15 minutes from Bristol city centre. Berwick provides the perfect exclusive venue for a luxury stay in the South West, fine dining, wedding ceremonies or receptions, or for private hire and exclusive use for that special occasion. Plus it has its own dedicated conference facilities, with superfast broadband and the latest equipment, located adjacent to the hotel in the beautifully converted stables.
As a privately owned and run hotel and restaurant the service is as you'd expect – impeccable – yet relaxed and friendly. A visit to Berwick Lodge will, quite simply, dazzle your senses!
Also, two Type 2 Porsche electric car chargers have been installed at Berwick Lodge, for complimentary use by residents.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Feature Double||from £130.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Large Deluxe Suite||from £210.00 to £230.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Single (double bed)||from £100.00 to £120.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Suite||from £160.00 to £180.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Twin||from £160.00 to £180.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- A Little Taste Of Berwick Lodge
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 5 AA Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- TripAdvisor Awards 2021 - Travellers' Choice - TripAdvisor 2021
- AA Awards AA 5 Gold Star Restaurant With Rooms - 2021 2021
- AA Awards AA 2 Rosettes Award for Culinary Excellence. 2021
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for exclusive hire.
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Accessible Rooms
- Country house
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good119
- luke sSteyning, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPeaceful pleasant stayFriday, 24th September 2021Had 3 nights here and stayed in Ionia. Wife's birthday so wanted to stay somewhere that had a bit more character and not just another corporate same as all the others place. The grounds were well... Read full review
- Melian183Disappointed with COVID safetySaturday, 25th September 2021I attended a function at this restaurant today and was very surprised to see that no guests were wearing masks at all and more importantly the tables were positioned so closely together that people... Read full review
- Houghton96Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOutstanding and UnforgettableSunday, 26th September 2021I don’t normally write reviews but I was absolutely enamoured with our stay at Berwick Lodge. The grounds were peaceful and pruned to perfection, there’s even a mindfulness garden!! And the staff... Read full review