Berwick Lodge is reopening from 12th August. They will be reopening their restaurant with distancing measures in place, and the stunning gardens means that if you prefer to sit outside to eat, you can eat al fresco whilst enjoying the view. A brand new Afternoon Tea Menu has been created and a simpler menu will be available in the restaurant.
Dinner, bed and breakfast rates are available on selected dates from 12th August. Use their website calendar to check availability. They are pleased to be able to offer a relaxed cancellation policy of 24 hours as well as guarantee that should your stay not be possible because of government restrictions, your booking will be moved to a future date at no extra cost.
Bristol luxury hotel and restaurant Berwick Lodge opened in September 2009 following five years of total regeneration and restoration by its private owners. This stunning hotel and fine dining restaurant, has been lovingly restored to its former grandeur, to create a totally unique venue, blending the spirit and romance of the arts and crafts movement, with a touch of the East.
Berwick Lodge provides a totally unique experience, located high on a hill surrounded by 18 acres of private garden and woodland, yet incredibly just 5 minutes from the M4/M5 motorway and 15 minutes from Bristol city centre. Berwick provides the perfect exclusive venue for a luxury stay in the South West, fine dining, wedding ceremonies or receptions, or for private hire and exclusive use for that special occasion. Plus it has its own dedicated conference facilities, located adjacent to the hotel in the beautifully converted stables.
As a privately owned and run hotel and restaurant the service is as you'd expect – impeccable – yet relaxed and friendly. A visit to Berwick Lodge will, quite simply, dazzle your senses!
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Feature Double||from £130.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Large Deluxe Suite||from £160.00 to £190.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Single (double bed)||from £95.00 to £120.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Suite||from £145.00 to £165.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Twin||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- A Little Taste Of Berwick Lodge
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 5 AA Stars
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Guest Accommodation of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for exclusive hire.
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Accessible Rooms
- Country house
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good111
- sue pLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWOW!Sunday, 20th September 2020Have just spent the most brilliant weekend at this absolute gem tucked away in Bristol. What a find! Rooms are absolutely unique, furnished in Grecian style, no two the same. Stylish, elegant and... Read full review
- 449ilonabGreat Dunmow, United KingdomAmazing elopement wedding at Berwick Lodge.Monday, 21st September 2020We chose Berwick Lodge for our elopement wedding. We arrived the day before the wedding and had the afternoon tea in the gardens, followed by a massage - both were wonderful. Our wedding day went... Read full review
- bevc419Trip Type:CouplesWonderful night awayTuesday, 22nd September 2020My husband and I celebrated our anniversary with a 1 night stay at Berwick Lodge. We cannot wait to go back as we had a fabulous stay in this beautiful Victorian Manor House. We arrived early before... Read full review