From 5 November 2020, Berwick Lodge will temporarily close. Please visit their website for the latest updates.
Bristol luxury hotel and restaurant Berwick Lodge opened in September 2009 following five years of total regeneration and restoration by its private owners. This stunning hotel and fine dining restaurant, has been lovingly restored to its former grandeur, to create a totally unique venue, blending the spirit and romance of the arts and crafts movement, with a touch of the East.
Berwick Lodge provides a totally unique experience, located high on a hill surrounded by 18 acres of private garden and woodland, yet incredibly just 5 minutes from the M4/M5 motorway and 15 minutes from Bristol city centre. Berwick provides the perfect exclusive venue for a luxury stay in the South West, fine dining, wedding ceremonies or receptions, or for private hire and exclusive use for that special occasion. Plus it has its own dedicated conference facilities, located adjacent to the hotel in the beautifully converted stables.
As a privately owned and run hotel and restaurant the service is as you'd expect – impeccable – yet relaxed and friendly. A visit to Berwick Lodge will, quite simply, dazzle your senses!
Also, two Type 2 Porsche electric car chargers have been installed at Berwick Lodge, for complimentary use by residents.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Feature Double||from £130.00 to £150.00 per room (room only)|
|Large Deluxe Suite||from £160.00 to £190.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Single (double bed)||from £95.00 to £120.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Suite||from £145.00 to £165.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Twin||from £140.00 to £180.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- A Little Taste Of Berwick Lodge
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 5 AA Stars
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Guest Accommodation of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Available for exclusive hire.
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Accessible Rooms
- Country house
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good115
- geoff LBury, United Kingdomovernight stayThursday, 5th November 2020A warm welcome on arrival. Fascinating place and a lot of effort has been made to make it into a great place to stay. Lots of big comfy sofas and nice warm fires to sit round. Room was adequate and... Read full review
- DayTrip744210Trip Type:CouplesBirthdayThursday, 5th November 2020A amazing place to stay absolutely spotless with a amazing atmosphere food is second to none staff excellent so helpful and friendly loved it all with all the amazing decor and setting will be back... Read full review
- 553philipjTrip Type:CouplesWonderful 5 year anniversary stayFriday, 6th November 2020My wife and I had an amazing time at Berwick Lodge to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. The staff were helpful and welcoming, the room was beautiful and cosy, and the food we had in the dining... Read full review