Children & Families
Their unique outdoor high ropes adventure course combines climbing activities and thrilling challenges. You can climb, swing and leap your way through the day with their range of climbing challenges, the renowned "leap of faith" and Bristol's only Giant Swing!
They score 5 out 5 on Trip Advisor as their outdoor high ropes adventure course combines the best activities and the most exhilarating challenges. Comments they hear a lot are "best day of my life" and "awesome". That's why they have a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor!
Leap of Faith is set in the beautiful wildlife park Wild Place, with the option to see the cheetahs, lemurs and zebras. They are very popular with children's birthday parties (from the age of 5 onwards). You also have the option of a birthday tea, sat on hay bales, in their giant teepee.
Schools & Cubs/Guides
They offer climbing, archery, bushcraft, orienteering, team challenges and hot air balloon survival scenarios from one hours to a full day. With over 90% of our groups rebooked from the previous year!
Looking for a day out of the office to build a strong team, leadership skills, or just a fun day out? Choose from activities including our high ropes course, archery, hot air balloon survival, harbourside treasure hunt, or team challenges. They offer a unique opportunity for your team to bond in the beautiful wildlife park based near Cribbs Causeway.
Alternatively, energize your conference with some of their team challenges. Alternatively, they will come to you at your hotel or conference centre to energise the event with their team challenges. With packages from a few hours to a whole day, they are fast becoming the premier choice for corporate events in the South West.
All equipment and high trained staff are provided for your day. Pick and choose from a range of activities for the perfect multi-activity experience.
Stag and Hen
Amazing high ropes course with climbing, giant swing, crate stack challenge, and loads more. From £28 for an afternoon and morning of fun.
Please give Chris a call on 01173737531 or drop him an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed Monday-Friday, open to public on the weekends and everyday of the week during school holidays.
Available to make booking all year round, any day of the week.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 5 years old and above
- Conference facilities - Team building and conference rooms can be arranged
- Equipment/clothing available for hire - All equipment provided
- First Aid - Trained first aider on site
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking at Wild Place Project
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good4
- markg522016Wokingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVery good fun!Tuesday, 13th August 2019We went as a group on a stag do. It was really good and chris working there made it really easy to sort out and made it more fun on the day, despite rain and wind! Axe throwing is definitely worth a... Read full review
- Mwfoster86Trip Type:Friends getawayGreat day outSaturday, 7th September 2019We came down with a party of 6, all the staff were really friendly from the start and you could see they enjoyed being there. We were strapped in and climbing walls straight away, some great walls... Read full review
- caf1000Bristol, United KingdomSo worth doingTuesday, 3rd December 2019If you wondering whether to have a go or not, then go for it! You won't regret it. We were on a family day out for my 8 year old's birthday. We were two adults and four kids (ages from 14 down to 5... Read full review