Leap of Faith has re-opened at The Willd Place Project. Pre-booking of timed tickets is essential. Numbers are restricted under the Rule of Six. Find out more on their website.
Children & Families
Their unique outdoor high ropes adventure course combines climbing activities and thrilling challenges. You can climb, swing and leap your way through the day with their range of climbing challenges, the renowned "leap of faith" and Bristol's only Giant Swing!
They score 5 out 5 on Trip Advisor as their outdoor high ropes adventure course combines the best activities and the most exhilarating challenges. Comments they hear a lot are "best day of my life" and "awesome". That's why they have a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor!
Leap of Faith is set in the beautiful wildlife park Wild Place, with the option to see the cheetahs, lemurs and zebras. They are very popular with children's birthday parties (from the age of 5 onwards). You also have the option of a birthday tea, sat on hay bales, in their giant teepee.
Schools & Cubs/Guides
They offer climbing, archery, bushcraft, orienteering, team challenges and hot air balloon survival scenarios from one hours to a full day. With over 90% of our groups rebooked from the previous year!
Looking for a day out of the office to build a strong team, leadership skills, or just a fun day out? Choose from activities including our high ropes course, archery, hot air balloon survival, harbourside treasure hunt, or team challenges. They offer a unique opportunity for your team to bond in the beautiful wildlife park based near Cribbs Causeway.
Alternatively, energize your conference with some of their team challenges. Alternatively, they will come to you at your hotel or conference centre to energise the event with their team challenges. With packages from a few hours to a whole day, they are fast becoming the premier choice for corporate events in the South West.
All equipment and high trained staff are provided for your day. Pick and choose from a range of activities for the perfect multi-activity experience.
Stag and Hen
Amazing high ropes course with climbing, giant swing, crate stack challenge, and loads more. From £28 for an afternoon and morning of fun.
Please give Chris a call on 01173737531 or drop him an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Closed Monday-Friday, open to public on the weekends and everyday of the week during school holidays.
Available to make booking all year round, any day of the week.
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 5 years old and above
- Conference facilities - Team building and conference rooms can be arranged
- Equipment/clothing available for hire - All equipment provided
- First Aid - Trained first aider on site
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Secure cycle storage
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Free parking at Wild Place Project
- All major credit cards accepted
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Juljen83Cricklade, United KingdomGreat afternoonSunday, 20th September 2020This was a great activity for my five and seven year old who love climbing. Booked this on a whim when we visited the wild place project. The instructors were amazing with the children, really... Read full review
- R9001CDcharlottecTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun!Saturday, 24th October 2020Our kids are 5 and 8 and really enjoyed the hour’s climbing. Staff very friendly and helpful. Big thank you to Mikey for looking after them so well. Would def recommend. 👍 Read full review
- Phoebe STrip Type:FamilyAMAZING FUNSaturday, 31st October 2020Great fun. Would highly recommend as a family activity. Can either be combined with a wildplace visit or done in it’s own right. We were a family of four (kids aged 10 and 6) and all 4 of us gave it... Read full review