Situated at the heart of the Bowood Estate, in Wiltshire, Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort offers a contemporary retreat just 90 minutes from London.
Its unique design is carefully set in beautiful surroundings, with views across the Championship golf course. Interiors, designed by Lady Lansdowne, reflect a lightness of touch inspired by the hotel’s setting and the history of the Estate.
Relax in Comfort
Lose yourself in the peace and tranquillity of the hotel’s sumptuously designed public areas – The Morning Room, Library, Shelburne Bar and Terrace.
Dine in Style
The elegant Shelburne Restaurant, with its views across the Academy course to the woodland beyond, is the perfect place to share a relaxed dinner. Ingredients such as lamb, vegetables and fruit are sourced from the Bowood Estate and the kitchen garden, to create seasonal dishes with real depth of flavour with an extensive accompanying wine list.
For informal, all-day dining and a buzzy atmosphere, look no further than The Clubhouse Brassiere, situated in the golf clubhouse.
Sleep in Luxury
The hotel’s 43 luxury en-suite rooms, including 6 suites, are furnished and decorated to the highest standards of comfort and elegance. You will find themes and touches throughout that reflect the history and features of the Bowood Estate, as well as a feeling of real quality.
Queenwood Lodge, a private Georgian Lodge sleeping up to 8 guests, is a touch of luxury, with 4 luxury en-suite bedrooms, a beautiful lounge with stunning fireplace, study, bar and atmospheric dining room, including your own host and chef. Set within immaculate lawned gardens, overlooking the championship golf course, Queenwood is available for exclusive hire all year round and the perfect retreat for family breaks and celebrations, golf or spa breaks and meetings.
Time for You
Access is also available to the rest of the beautiful Bowood Estate during your stay:
• ‘The Spa’ with infinity pool, Jacuzzi, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy showers, gym and treatment rooms.
• 18 hole championship golf course designed by Dave Thomas, 3 hole academy course, driving range and putting green.
• Bowood House & Gardens, home to the Marquis and Marchioness of Lansdowne, including 100 acres of beautiful parkland designed by ‘Capability’ Brown, one of the UK’s most extensive adventure playgrounds, Tractor Ted’s Little Farm and undercover soft play area (during the open season only – April to November).
• The stunning Rhododendron Walks, a woodland oasis offers breath taking vistas of colour covering over 70 acres (during the flowering season only - late April to early June).
With excellent conference, banqueting and meeting facilities, their commitment to outstanding service, the stunning location, knowledgeable staff and affordable luxury price tag, Bowood is an impressive setting for a wide range of events, including day and 24 hour meetings, conferences, product launches, exhibitions, celebrations, social functions and weddings, accommodating up to 240 delegates for meetings and 176 guests for private dining.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact hotel reception on 01249 822228, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bowood.org.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Luxury Balcony Room||£160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Double Room||£140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Four Poster Suite||£240.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Luxury Suite||£220.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*Twins can be requested for the Luxury Double Rooms and Luxury Balcony Rooms
- Bowood Video
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Bar - The Clubhouse Brassiere Bar & The Shelburne Bar
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - 24 Hour
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area - At Bowood House & Gardens during the open season (April to November)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- On-site coach parking
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Access to golf course - 18 hole championship golf course, 3 hole academy course, driving range and putting green.
- Fishing - Permit holders only
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Infinity pool, jacuzzi, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy showers, gym, spa bar and treatment rooms
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - During the open season (April to November), Bowood House & Gardens, including the adventure playground, Tractor Ted’s Little Farm, indoor soft play area and Treehouse Café
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Plentiful, on site & complimentary
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - Available on request
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- Radio in all bedrooms - DAB Radio
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1249 822 228