Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
Tel: +44 (0)1249 822 228
Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
One of the finest luxury hotels in Wiltshire, Bowood Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort is ideally situated just off the M4 between Calne and Chippenham at the heart of the Bowood Estate.
A boutique-style hotel, each of the 43 beautifully decorated rooms and suites offer a perfect night's sleep and include spacious bathrooms and every amenity that you could wish for.
Just a short drive from Bowood Hotel is Queenwood Lodge, a private four-bedroom Georgian House, situated in its own grounds and sleeping up to eight adult guests.
Dine in the stunning Shelburne Restaurant and relax over drinks in the Shelburne lounge bar featuring an open fire.
The award-winning Spa offers an infinity swimming pool, gym, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy shower and relaxation room, as well as treatment rooms and expert therapists for that perfect treat!
For the golfers amongst you, the Bowood PGA Golf Course for the South West will not disappoint and there's plenty to keep the little people happy too, with a host of games, swim times for kids, flexible meal times and complimentary access to Bowood House & Gardens during the open season (April-October).
Festive Dining at The Shelburne Restaurant at Bowood Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
Join Bowood in their Two AA Rosette Restaurant this December for an extra special festive feast. The elegant Shelburne restaurant is open for lunch and dinner throughout December, offering a wonderfully festive menu. Indulge in a spectacular three-courses and celebrate with loved ones in this intimate setting.
Festive Three-Course Lunch served from 12 - 4pm, £35 per person
Festive Three-Course Dinner served from 6 - 9pm, £39.95 per person
- Bowood Video
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Bar - The Clubhouse Brassiere Bar & The Shelburne Bar
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - 24 Hour
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Children's play area - At Bowood House & Gardens during the open season (April to November)
- Available for wedding receptions
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- On-site coach parking
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Accessible Rooms
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Access to golf course - 18 hole championship golf course, 3 hole academy course, driving range and putting green.
- Fishing - Permit holders only
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Infinity pool, jacuzzi, rock sauna, crystal steam room, aromatherapy showers, gym, spa bar and treatment rooms
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities - During the open season (April to November), Bowood House & Gardens, including the adventure playground, Tractor Ted’s Little Farm, indoor soft play area and Treehouse Café
- Spa Treatments
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Plentiful, on site & complimentary
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms - Available on request
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- iPod Dock
- Radio in all bedrooms - DAB Radio
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms