Set in stunning ‘Capability’ Brown parkland, Bowood is renowned as one of the finest golf courses in Wiltshire and is the PGA Official Golf Course for the South West.
Designed by renowned architect Dave Thomas, this 7,309 yard, par 72 golf course winds its way through picturesque valleys, streams and mature woodland and encapsulates moulded bunkers, skilfully planned hillocks and fast rolling greens, providing a great day out for both scratch and occasional golfers.
In addition to the 18-hole PGA course, Bowood offers extensive practice facilities, including a 3-hole PGA Academy Course, putting greens and a floodlit, covered driving range, as well as tuition from a team of PGA Professionals and a well-stocked Pro Shop for all your golfing needs.
The Clubhouse Brasserie is a great place to enjoy a pint after a round of golf on the course or socialising with friends. Swing by and enjoy delicious dishes, from traditional fish and chips, to a Club sandwich.
- Bar - The Clubhouse Brassiere
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age)
- Accommodation nearby - On site – ‘Boutique’ 43 bedroom hotel and Queenwood Lodge, accommodating up to 8 guests
- Equipment/clothing available for hire
- First Aid
- Fully qualified instructors
- Lessons/courses available
- Lockers available
- Non members welcome
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Plentiful, on site & complimentary
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)1249 823 881