This magnificent Cotswolds country house hotel is situated in a stunning South Gloucestershire location, conveniently near to Bristol. A grade II* listed Victorian mansion, Tortworth Court offers all the grandeur of an elegant Cotswolds hotel alongside the hotel facilities of a premier four star hotel.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double En-suite||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin shared bathroom||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2016
- Room service
- Serve evening meal - Moretons restaurant and Atrium
- Conference facilities
- Electric Car charging point
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Country house
- Groups Welcomed
- In countryside
- Travelling Through
- Gym - Full fitness centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - Peels spa offers full spa treatments
- Indoor pool - 12m by 7.5m pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms