Get a birds-eye view across the city with a room at Radisson Blu
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol will re-open its doors on 6 July . To ensure the health, safety and security of its guests, team members and business partners, the hotel has implemented Radisson Hotel Group’s ‘Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol’ - a new programme of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures.
“Our goal is to offer the best possible hotel stays for our guests and we have further strengthened our existing rigorous sanitation, cleanliness and disinfection guidelines to ensure all visitors have clean and safe stays with us. We are thrilled to be re-opening our doors and look forward to welcoming our guests”, comments Seamus O’Hara, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol.
For more information please visit their website.
The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
Bristol’s tallest hotel offers brilliant views from most of its 176 rooms. Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows take in the Harbour, the city, the centre and beyond – you can see the countryside in the distance. The higher you go, the bigger and better the views: take a deep breath when you see the view from the giddy heights of the penthouses on the 17th floor.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good975
- jkelly115938Lovely hotelThursday, 17th September 2020We loved our short stay here, breakfast was great. They have done very well changing to the new rules but keeping the hotel experience relaxing. Definitely would come back again! Brilliant location... Read full review
- 21MarkM21Glasgow, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat staySaturday, 19th September 2020Spacious and clean room with terrific views of the harbour and overlooking the city, highly recommend staying here. All Covid precautions adhered to, staff helpful & friendly, food was great, a... Read full review
- TravellinghunBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely statSunday, 20th September 2020Stayed here for one night in September. Room was great - spacious and amazing view of Bristol. Bed was incredibly comfy, bathroom very modern and all very clean. Staff also very attentive and... Read full review