The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
Bristol’s tallest hotel offers brilliant views from most of its 176 rooms. Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows take in the Harbour, the city, the centre and beyond – you can see the countryside in the distance. The higher you go, the bigger and better the views: take a deep breath when you see the view from the giddy heights of the penthouses on the 17th floor.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good951
- mbeech360425Trip Type:CouplesEnjoyable central location stayFriday, 15th November 2019Nice hotel location perfect for theatre and waterfront. Stayed on the 11th floor but requested to move as next door to the lift and very noisy. Given the 13th floor. Great view over all of Bristol... Read full review
- jmorri129283Trip Type:Friends getawayrooms badley need upgradedFriday, 15th November 2019rooms very tired , stains on furniture , stains on carpet ,old fashioned furniture , bed was two joined together … shower in bath … most of places I have stayed Bristol just have ly showers or wet... Read full review
- Kate FWiganTrip Type:CouplesGreat stay in central Bristol.Sunday, 17th November 2019Hotel offered excellent value for money and the reception staff were excellent. Breakfast service was a bit underwhelming for a high end hotel. Overall, a great place to stay in the centre of the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505