Get a birds-eye view across the city with a room at Radisson Blu
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol will re-open its doors on 6 July . To ensure the health, safety and security of its guests, team members and business partners, the hotel has implemented Radisson Hotel Group’s ‘Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol’ - a new programme of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures.
“Our goal is to offer the best possible hotel stays for our guests and we have further strengthened our existing rigorous sanitation, cleanliness and disinfection guidelines to ensure all visitors have clean and safe stays with us. We are thrilled to be re-opening our doors and look forward to welcoming our guests”, comments Seamus O’Hara, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol.
For more information please visit their website.
The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
Bristol’s tallest hotel offers brilliant views from most of its 176 rooms. Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows take in the Harbour, the city, the centre and beyond – you can see the countryside in the distance. The higher you go, the bigger and better the views: take a deep breath when you see the view from the giddy heights of the penthouses on the 17th floor.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good969
- acrump163281Radisson BristolWednesday, 18th March 2020We bought a car from a dealer in Bristol,we travelled up from London and decided to stay the night and go home in the morning.we collected car and when we turned up and asked about parking we were... Read full review
- TadghKillarney, IrelandMost welcomingMonday, 23rd March 2020We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting the locality. We had an excellent breakfast there each morning, with your choice of freshly cooked eggs. In addition we had bar food one evening, most... Read full review
- Elviz64United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessFirst night of lockdownSunday, 12th April 2020Arrived here just as Boris announced lockdown. Staff couldnt have been more helpful and even upgraded us (i suspect we were only guests). hope they are safe and being locked after through... Read full review