The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
Bristol’s tallest hotel offers brilliant views from most of its 176 rooms. Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows take in the Harbour, the city, the centre and beyond – you can see the countryside in the distance. The higher you go, the bigger and better the views: take a deep breath when you see the view from the giddy heights of the penthouses on the 17th floor.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good939
- 552anitakZurich, SwitzerlandTrip Type:CouplesWe’ll be vackFriday, 13th September 2019The Radisson Blu is very well situated right in the city center and next to the harbour, so restaurants and bars are only a stone’s throw away. The rooms are relatively spacious and we had a lovely... Read full review
- michaelv151Swindon, United KingdomFriendly staff taking the stress of travel awaySunday, 15th September 2019Good hotel, nicely placed in Bristol. Reception staff and Breakfast service really helpful and friendly. Buffet breakfast bar had some good choices. We stayed at the 17th floor to have the balcony... Read full review
- kevski5Somerton, United KingdomAnother first class visit to this hotelTuesday, 17th September 2019We stayed here to be close to the Bristol Hippodrome to see The Lion King. It is so convenient to just walk across the road in 2 minutes. The hotel itself is clean and the rooms spacious. We chose... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505