The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
Bristol’s tallest hotel offers brilliant views from most of its 176 rooms. Floor-to-ceiling tinted windows take in the Harbour, the city, the centre and beyond – you can see the countryside in the distance. The higher you go, the bigger and better the views: take a deep breath when you see the view from the giddy heights of the penthouses on the 17th floor.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good924
- jausti580662Trip Type:CouplesDon't stayTuesday, 16th July 2019Room dirty and not well maintained. For the price there are much better hotels in the area. It's in a good area, they just don't take any care of the rooms. Bar was good. Breakfast awful as we came... Read full review
- Extraordinary701892Trip Type:BusinessCredit Card PaymentsTuesday, 16th July 2019Easy to find the Hotel and central to main areas. Hotel was clean , friendly and staff were professional Beds are very comfortable Make sure you have the credit card used when booking or you will... Read full review
- Passport20370057080Trip Type:CouplesMehSunday, 21st July 2019Great location. Really easy to find from the station and literally a hop skip and jump away from most major attractions (hop on hop off bus starts directly outside too which is great for getting to... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505