Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1008
- JaneyjouWeymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNew Year's Eve stayFriday, 10th January 2020Looked for a hotel close to the theatre as we had a family pantomime visit. This hotel dud not disappoint, from the beautiful reception area, friendly staff, nice bar to the lovely wide corridors... Read full review
- picture1TredegartredegarNice hotel with a few glitchesMonday, 13th January 2020We stayed for 2 nights 3rd & 4th January and had an okay time. On arrival the hotel was very pleasing on the eye with large Christmas trees both outside and in and a very smart foyer. Check in was... Read full review
- annecJ3923VMTrip Type:FamilyFamily celebrationWednesday, 15th January 2020Hotel in a great location, large and spacious foyer with friendly and polite staff. Close to lots of coffee shops, bars and cultural sites. Large bedroom, but no robes or slippers, water temperature... Read full review