Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1001
- omar_arafa20London, United KingdomGood hotel, average restaurantSaturday, 30th November 2019We visited the hotel back in August, the first impression was quite good. Recently renovated bedrooms with good size bathrooms. The check-in was alright and got upgraded as a loyal member, but lit... Read full review
- StreveyjaxTrip Type:CouplesA classy hotelMonday, 2nd December 2019Whilst at a wedding stayed here for 2 nights. Booked online for a good price and had a pleasant stay. Room was clean and of a good size and slept well, comfy beds! A hotel I would use again if in... Read full review
- Kerry BPoole, United KingdomBeautifully refurbished city centre hotel with excellent facilities and a very warm welcomeTuesday, 3rd December 2019Very enjoyable weekend stay at this excellent hotel. Fantastic central location with on site secure parking, attentive and courtious staff who made a real effort to ensure we recieved a very warm... Read full review