Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel is open for key workers and those on essential travel during this time. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1037
- SomegoodSwindon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDont expect that hotel feelingSaturday, 31st October 2020Currently staying here for two nights and regretting it, since my last stay they have closed the pool and spa area and the restaurant/bar is now a Miller and Carter. They previously had a spacious... Read full review
- susanmary6Baldock, United KingdomGood position - but make sure the lifts are working!Monday, 2nd November 2020We often stay at Marriott hotels, and usually at Cabot Circus but on this occasion stayed at the Royal. The hotel lobby is very attractive and all the staff are friendly and helpful. The quality of... Read full review
- Sam0994Trip Type:CouplesHAUNTED and spa looks abandoned not even a spaFriday, 27th November 2020he reception was very grand looking but the spa looked abandoned very horrible shouldn’t even be open. In the evening we experienced a paranormal experience in our bedroom it was so weird can’t even... Read full review