Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel reopens on Saturday 4 July. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1034
- ChampionsLeagueReading, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent 2 Night BreakMonday, 14th September 2020We loved our weekend here in Room 1279. From check in to check out and everything in between we were very happy. There were the usual few numbskulls who seemed to love not wearing a face covering as... Read full review
- toddydecBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySaturday night with friendsThursday, 17th September 2020Lovely hotel and lovely location. Car park under the building and it’s a convenient to a lot of areas of Bristol. Rooms were lovely and clean and modern. Breakfast at M&C the next day was lovely and... Read full review
- Sightseer39950643040Four night stay.Wednesday, 23rd September 2020We booked the sister hotel but had our booking changed to the Royal. We were apprehensive about being in such a busy student part of Bridtol,in the present circumstances. However we were given a... Read full review