Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. Located on College Green, a 20 minute walk or 10 minute car journey from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station. Perfectly situated just a 10-minute walk from Will Memorial Building and a 5-minute walk from Bristol Beacon, this 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offers preciously restored rooms and an elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds and stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
The Royal Secret pub
An exclusive pub for private hire situated in the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. Perfect for celebrations, parties and events, this stylish private hire pub can host up to 60 guests in the heart of Bristol city centre. For availability, hire and hospitality packages, please get in touch.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Accessible Rooms
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1087
- Shazzam63xHaverfordwest, United KingdomAnother great stayFriday, 16th February 2024We’ve stayed here a few times and always good. Plenty of disabled parking spaces near the lift to the reception. Asked for a room with a shower only which was provided. I didn’t get the name of the... Read full review
- fotocoquineBoston, MALovely stay but avoid restaurantSunday, 25th February 2024I wish I could give this hotel 5 stars! My daughter and I planned a last minute getaway to explore Bristol, and we were very pleased with our choice. The hotel is a gorgeous centrally located... Read full review
- Ben HBeds a little underwhelming, but Great Hotel, Great Location and Superb Staff!Monday, 26th February 2024Beautiful hotel, really conveniently located right at the centre of Bristol right on College Green. The beds were a little underwhelming for the price, but I'd come back again just for the friendly... Read full review