Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good1056
- MikeAtsillPoole, United KingdomBrilliant Birthday staySunday, 15th May 2022Another lovely 2 night stay and we were well looked after by all the staff who were very helpful. Thanks very much! Our room looked out on the Cathedral and was in excellent condition and very... Read full review
- RozzieH64Hertford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLong weekend in BristolTuesday, 17th May 2022A lovely hotel, with a lovely drive so you are not right on the road, and can get dropped off easily Bristol Cathedral is right next door, overlooking College Green, where we sat and enjoyed wine and... Read full review
- James YBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessExcellent conference facilitiesWednesday, 18th May 2022The Bristol Marriott Royal was perfect for our recent annual business meeting - the hotel's central location, and smooth booking experience, made it an easy choice. Upon arrival, the front desk... Read full review