Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1045
- timwQ811AEGuildford, United KingdomOther Bristol hotels offer far better value at lower costThursday, 21st October 2021We stayed in a top floor 'suite', this comprised a larger room with sofa area, and a further bedroom. It was actually two bedrooms with private connecting corridor was used as two rooms when the... Read full review
- EmphiliMalmo, SwedenTrip Type:BusinessNever againSaturday, 23rd October 2021First, the positive things. The location is great, the building is beautiful, and some of the staff was wonderful. Secondly, the negative things. When we checked in, they told us that they won’t... Read full review
- catmadkarenjTrip Type:Friends getawayWonderful visit with fabulous customer serviceSaturday, 23rd October 20214 “older” friends booked 2 family rooms with an interconnecting door to enjoy a night in Bristol. This means bathrooms with either a shower or a bath. From our initial enquiry through to check out... Read full review