The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel occupies a fabulous location right next to Bristol Cathedral and the Harbourside. Being right in the heart of the city and only five minutes from the Cabot Circus shopping centre, it offers ideal accommodation for enjoying England's South Western charm.
This 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offers preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. From the moment you arrive, this Victorian-style hotel will captivate your imagination with its polished marble, warm mahogany and gleaming brass interior.
The hotel’s spacious, air-conditioned rooms are comfortably furnished, with large work areas and high-speed internet connections ideal for business users, as well as 24-hour room service. After exploring Bristol’s closely-located historic sites, you can enjoy an afternoon tea or cocktail in the hotel bar.
To complement your trip perfectly, don’t forget the Roman-style leisure club, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim, soothing sauna or invigorating workout. The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel’s friendly staff and modern amenities are always on hand to help you make the most of your city retreat.
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good953
- fannyadams2016Berkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA good looking interiorSunday, 17th February 2019Stayed at the hotel on the wekend. There was a mistake on the booking (my end), I was supposed to be there friday at 4pm but turned up saturday the receptionist was very friendly and helpful and... Read full review
- koolspikeCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFriday night for a showSunday, 17th February 2019The Royal is located in the centre of Bristol. Close to the Hippodrome, Aquarium and a variety of restaurants and bars. Hotel was easy to find and the room was ideal and clean. The bar/restaurant... Read full review
- CW1547London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessNever been treated so horribly by a hotel.Wednesday, 20th February 2019So I had such a horrific experience at this hotel it can’t be the usual otherwise I don’t see how they would be open! I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. When I checked in I was given room 1276. On... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)870 400 7220
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012