The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel occupies a fabulous location right next to Bristol Cathedral and the Harbourside. Being right in the heart of the city and only five minutes from the Cabot Circus shopping centre, it offers ideal accommodation for enjoying England's South Western charm.
Originally opened in 1863, the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel was fully restored to its former splendour in 1991. From the moment you arrive, this Victorian-style hotel will captivate your imagination with its polished marble, warm mahogany and gleaming brass interior.
The hotel’s spacious, air-conditioned rooms are comfortably furnished, with large work areas and high-speed internet connections ideal for business users, as well as 24-hour room service. After exploring Bristol’s closely-located historic sites, you can enjoy an afternoon tea or cocktail in the hotel bar.
To complement your trip perfectly, don’t forget the Roman-style leisure club, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim, soothing sauna or invigorating workout. The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel’s friendly staff and modern amenities are always on hand to help you make the most of your city retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite - from||£109.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double - from||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good939
- JCWTrip Type:BusinessMediocreTuesday, 25th September 2018Nice location, grand building. But, although I was in a refurbished room, the place just feels very ordinary; the 'Royal' moniker really ought to denote a degree of quality. Not helped presumably by... Read full review
- GarethK144Casteau, BelgiumTrip Type:Solo travelReliable QualityWednesday, 26th September 2018Staying for a large sporting event, the hotel was ideally situated. Despite major renovations taking place, there was a minimum of fuss and disruption, with the staff being polite and accommodating... Read full review
- garyworlddeboerFrankfurt, GermanyTrip Type:BusinessGood hotelThursday, 27th September 2018Rooms are great however they would benefit from at least bottled water in the rooms, there is a bar fridge that is completely empty. Toiletries are basic for a upper lever hotel. Room service was... Read full review