Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1011
- 811cazziedLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat hotel and locationSunday, 19th January 2020I chose this hotel as I used to live in Bath and had previously been to events at this hotel. I was visiting family and wanted a hotel for one night. I was lucky to be upgraded to a junior suite, the... Read full review
- Lee CShoreham-by-Sea, United KingdomFANTASTIC HOTEL, GREAT STAFF, BRILLIANT LOCATION, EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE!!Friday, 24th January 2020I have stayed numerous times in Bristol, but this was my first visit to this Hotel. The staff are extremely friendly, helpful & attentive, the Hotel is beautiful, grand, warm, clean & perfectly... Read full review
- atpandaGilbert, ArizonaTrip Type:BusinessGreat hotel, clean, convenientFriday, 24th January 2020Enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, staff was helpful. It's located right next to the cathedral and near the aquarium, with loads of great restaurants in walking distance. Car... Read full review