The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel occupies a fabulous location right next to Bristol Cathedral and the Harbourside. Being right in the heart of the city and only five minutes from the Cabot Circus shopping centre, it offers ideal accommodation for enjoying England's South Western charm.
Originally opened in 1863, the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel was fully restored to its former splendour in 1991. From the moment you arrive, this Victorian-style hotel will captivate your imagination with its polished marble, warm mahogany and gleaming brass interior.
The hotel’s spacious, air-conditioned rooms are comfortably furnished, with large work areas and high-speed internet connections ideal for business users, as well as 24-hour room service. After exploring Bristol’s closely-located historic sites, you can enjoy an afternoon tea or cocktail in the hotel bar.
To complement your trip perfectly, don’t forget the Roman-style leisure club, where you can enjoy a refreshing swim, soothing sauna or invigorating workout. The Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel’s friendly staff and modern amenities are always on hand to help you make the most of your city retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite - from||£109.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double - from||£139.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good910
- ALittleBirdSaidBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelQueen Victoria was not amusedSaturday, 18th August 2018Gosh, the hotel is having a refurb.I do admit to being a little shocked when walking through the beautiful period entrance door. Dark,is the first word that springs to mind, Victorian mourning . For... Read full review
- Laurent PSingaporeTrip Type:FamilyFair hotel but below expectationFriday, 17th August 2018Probably because the hotel was undergoing renovation but I was disappointed by the lobby as I was expected something more impressive given the impressing building. The lounge bar could be warmer and... Read full review
- AngeleneMcBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOver priced with hidden chargesFriday, 17th August 2018We attended a close friends wedding last weekend. The room used for the wedding was beautiful and the bar staff were friendly and accommodating. The wedding planner was also present and organised and... Read full review