Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good966
- DiM878Chiswick, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBit of customer service training neededSunday, 16th June 2019I was at a conference here and we were all going out in the evening so I figured I’d change my hotel from the Premier Inn near the station to this one. My WiFi on my phone wasn’t brilliant so I... Read full review
- rm4444659Nuneaton, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood Hotel & LocationSunday, 16th June 2019Stayed on the 4th floor room 1453. Pros - Sauna/Steam room/Pool free to use - shower was nice - bed was comfortable - AC worked - Staff were friendly Cons - no free WiFi for guests in... Read full review
- CjfhIpswich, United KingdomDisappointed - they put events before guestsTuesday, 18th June 2019Make sure you ask when you book if they have any large events planned. They didn’t tell me they had a prom (on a Tuesday night) and I had to endure the unacceptable noise levels late into the night... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0) 870 400 7220
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012