Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel reopens on Saturday 4 July. Please check their website for more information and to make a reservation.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1019
- LindoeRichardWorcester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGrand HotelWednesday, 25th March 2020A most impressive hotel at the centre of Bristol. A warm welcome at check in . Guests have car park (chargeable) in an on-site underneath the Hotel. Rooms are clean with large beds and the usual... Read full review
- saskieeeeeWorcester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery goodTuesday, 7th July 2020Very nice one night stay, the room was very spacious and clean. The hotel itself is immaculate. Can’t comment on the breakfast as we preferred to eat out, the only thing that was a bit disappointing... Read full review
- jamesdY2270VETrip Type:FamilyBristol Marriott Hotel.Wednesday, 8th July 2020Lovely hotel. Friendly staff. Brilliant location. Lovely spacious room and facilities. Paid the extra for breakfast. But our stay was spoilt by noisy guests yelling at the top of their voices at... Read full review