Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good979
- 973S_L13Trip Type:FamilyAn excellent stay!Thursday, 22nd August 2019We've had an excellent 2 night stay here! A beautiful hotel in a great location. Room was a deluxe double which was very spacious,clean and seemed to be newly refurbished. Breakfast was lovely and... Read full review
- KentStankentlovely stayThursday, 22nd August 2019We had a great two night stay. Staff were friendly and helpful....breakfast very good. pool and spa facilities were good also.The room was well sized, clean and well equipped. The car park lift is an... Read full review
- Dionysia123London, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessWell placed, some improvements to be made regarding standardsSaturday, 24th August 2019This was the perfect location for me: it is well placed for someone wanting to visit and look around the city. Just one or two suggestions: it seemed extraordinary not to have any bottled water... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0) 870 400 7220
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012