Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1040
- H4221JKpeterbPoor service from hotel staffWednesday, 21st July 2021My partner and I stayed 4 nights in late June 2021. There were problems in various areas. We tried to pre-book dinner by ringing the hotel the day before. The person I spoke to said I had to ring... Read full review
- LukaszK829Portsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily 2 nights stay! Awesome!!Friday, 23rd July 2021Camera here for the second time in last year, this time during war and sunny month of June not November lol. Anyway check in was smooth and room was waiting for us. Rooms are typical marriott style... Read full review
- kjones1985Chepstow, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe place to stayTuesday, 27th July 2021This hotel was absolutely fabulous. The staff were amazing and the room was clean and was furnished with everything we needed. The buffet breakfast also delivered a lovely continental and traditional... Read full review