Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1017
- Luce083UKTrip Type:Friends getawayHen PartyMonday, 9th March 2020Fantastic service from this hotel! Especially Tia Birtwistle and Chris Luke. Lovely comfortable rooms, I shared a twin but the beds were as big as doubles. The staff couldn’t do enough for us... Read full review
- MrCaddyAxbridge, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessSimply a superb hotelWednesday, 11th March 2020From arrival, right through the duration of my stay, every need is met, and catered for even before you ask.. The staff are super friendly, with attention to detail. Food and drinks are... Read full review
- LindoeRichardWorcester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGrand HotelWednesday, 25th March 2020A most impressive hotel at the centre of Bristol. A warm welcome at check in . Guests have car park (chargeable) in an on-site underneath the Hotel. Rooms are clean with large beds and the usual... Read full review