Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good958
- Eric RHenley on ThamesTrip Type:Friends getawayGood hotel and very centralWednesday, 10th April 2019The hotel was good for accommodation. The bed was small but acceptable. The bathroom was good and very well located. The waiting for reception was unacceptable. There were insufficient staff at peak... Read full review
- markrR23PZTrip Type:CouplesFantastic anniversary stayMonday, 15th April 2019My wife and I stay here for our 17th wedding anniversary and I must say the staff made our stay extra special. Beautiful hotel and facilities. Highly recommend. We had the afternoon tea and it was... Read full review
- SatdogByron Bay, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesNice oneMonday, 15th April 2019Had a great stay here, brief but sweet. The reception staff were lovely, friendly and considerate and took time to explain the amenities available during our stay. The restaurant had great service... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)870 400 7220
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012