Explore vibrant Bristol city and harbour by staying at Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel. The 150 year-old historic Victorian-style property offerrs preciously restored rooms and elevated experience. Inspired by the building's heritage, their suites feature a variety of upscale perks, outfitted with plush bedding, large desks with comfortable chairs, four-poster beds nd stylish entertaining space.
Miller & Carter
Enjoy a meal at Miller & Carter steakhouse offering the finest steak hand-prepared by the master butcher and expertly cooked by the chef.
After a restful night's sleep in their elegant accommodation, keep your workout routine in their fitness centre or relax in their charming Roman-bath style indoor pool and sauna.
Hold your next business meeting or special event at their hotel, offering 7,500 square feet of dedicated venue space supported by a team of meeting experts and professional catering services. The hotel sits adjacent to the Bristol Cathedral and is walking distance from Temple Meads train station, Cabot Circus shopping centre and the Bristol Hippodrome theatre.
You may also like
- Room service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good988
- Esskay16Taunton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent locationSunday, 13th October 2019The Marriott is in an excellent location for exploring central Bristol. A grand, beautiful facade, right on College Green. The staff are really helpful, and sorted out my car parking quickly and... Read full review
- Becky ELondon, United KingdomLovely traditional hotel in the Centre of BristolMonday, 14th October 2019My family and I stayed here for the weekend in October, the building is beautiful inside & out. Lovely refurbished hotel, good sized rooms, great staff, very nice restaurant and breakfast is... Read full review
- VivienneP_11Sydney, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesVery busy but great locationMonday, 14th October 2019The hotel has a very imposing foyer and was extremely busy on our Saturday afternoon arrival. Check in did take some time. The room was very comfy and roomy. Excellent bathroom particularly the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0) 870 400 7220
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012