*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good21
- alexmcnally85ManchesterAlmost greatMonday, 3rd August 2020Great apartment and location but requests for a quiet apartment and extra bedding for our children were ignored. Also didn’t love the 30 minute round trip walk to collect the keys. We would stay... Read full review
- dfo675Not worth the stayWednesday, 19th August 2020birthday weekend was ruined due to a number of incidents that built up. The rooms are very spacious however the customer service and space aren't that great. It would be better booking a hotel... Read full review
- rusher537445Hertfordshire, United KingdomAmazing staySunday, 6th September 2020Lovely apartment, and in a great location too. Lovely added touches with teas, breakfast cereal and bathroom products. Very clean, spacious and I would definitely stay again. Staff were lovely, both... Read full review