SACO Bristol - West India House has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good23
- jacmaxieWiltshire, United KingdomLittle gem in the heart of bristol.Friday, 12th November 2021Really lovely apartment; well equipped, scrupulously clean and ideally located. Initial trouble using the keypad for the outer door code was quickly sorted out by the young lady on the helpline... Read full review
- KWC2012Hong Kong, ChinaGood Location and Nice serviceSaturday, 13th November 20211. There is a small lift in the house and hence it is convenient for me to take our luggage to our room on the third floor. 2. There is a central reception in another building and hence even it can... Read full review
- davidH8212ILGood location, disappointing quality.Thursday, 23rd December 2021We booked an apartment ‘plus’ for 3 adults. There was no bedding for the sofa and only 2 towels. Called and requested bedding but only given a sheet, no pillow or duvet. Bedroom looked very barren... Read full review