In a central location on the waterfront and close to Bristol city centre, this is an exclusive development of luxurious and spacious studios, one bedroom apartments and a magnificent two bedroom penthouse. Each apartment boasts superb interior design, has a large living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with king size bed and separate bathroom.
The two bedroom penthouse has two double bedrooms making it perfect for friends and small groups.
There is easy access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and bars, cinemas and theatres, leisure complexes or health clubs, from these fantastic apartments.
These fantastic apartments are the ideal alternative to hotel accommodation. You can stay for one night or one year. Please contact them for rate information.
An NCP car park is just a few minutes from the apartments, however the apartments are just a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, within easy reach of major bus routes and Bristol Bus Station and is close to stops for the Bristol International Airport flyer connection.
Graded as 4 star serviced apartments by VisitBritain.
Overseas enquirers should call (+44) 117 970 6999
- Watch the corporate video
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- Linen provided
- Open All Year
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- All major credit cards accepted
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
Map & Directions
Exit M4 at Junction 19, follow M32 towards Bristol City Centre, at the end of the M32 bear right onto A4044 (Bond Street), at roundabout take the A38, The Haymarket. At the traffic lights keep left. At the traffic lights turn left onto Baldwin Street, second right onto Queen Charlotte St.
Public Transport Directions
West India House is situated 5 minutes walk from Bristol City Centre. It is also 5 minutes walk to Temple Meads station. Bristol buses run frequently in and around Bristol City Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good15
- BokstavligbjornTrip Type:CouplesAwesome stayWednesday, 15th August 2018From start to end a very nice stay. We ended up in Bristol a bit early and wrote the customer service team on Facebook - they fixed a early check in - the apartment manager Anna? and Jon, (I think he... Read full review
- ksmith672637London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesComfortable and cleanFriday, 27th July 2018Easy check in. Comfortable large bed. Lots of facilities in the room. Lovely kitchen. Great, powerful shower. Shower drain blocked however. Iron dripped hot water onto my partner's foot leaving... Read full review
- elizabethmZ4342JDAuvergne, FranceTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful, central locationTuesday, 24th October 2017The property if beautiful, full of character and has a wonderful river view. Unfortunately on the Friday and Saturday nights there were some people at the back of the property making a lot of noise... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405