SACO Bristol - West India House has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good23
- aschut763883Bristol BridgeMonday, 16th November 2020Great location. Great apartment apart from the bed position and pillows. This could be easily fixed. I'd be happy to stay here again and would like to try some other apartments of theirs. Why reviews... Read full review
- Passport290829Central Bristol stayTuesday, 8th December 2020Excellent location and quality of apartment - huge room with two big windows over the water. Extremelty comfortable bed, everything spotlessly clean. I had dealings with SACO staff who could not have... Read full review
- sarahmarcelle555Not great to book through airbnb but really nice stay once we got there!Tuesday, 29th December 2020This location was so great when we got to it. It was very clean, very much like the photos advertised, super quite and very warm. Exactly what we were after. We were so comfortable and loved our... Read full review