These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Richard ETrip Type:CouplesThankyouTuesday, 15th October 2019We had a great 3 night stay in a lovely apartment in West India House - right in the centre of Bristol. The apartment was spacious and quiet, and we had everything we needed for a very comfortable... Read full review
- aniaszeremetaTrip Type:CouplesComfortable placeMonday, 21st October 2019High ceilings, modern kitchen, nice view, roomy, easy check in and check out. Good sizes bathroom and most of all warm inside . Tea milk and coffee waiting for you, large tv, nice bedding, perfect... Read full review
- Fuensanta CTrip Type:FamilyGood location, charming, convenientTuesday, 29th October 2019We stayed in late October, so no issues with noise from busy streets as windows were closed. Loved to have easy access to central Bristol, cafes and restaurants. Kitchen appliances were a bit noisy... Read full review