SACO Bristol - West India House has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good23
- Imogenbailey27Bristol, United KingdomSeriously bad - avoid at all costsSaturday, 24th July 2021Fridge broken for the full duration of stay in 30 degree heat - no attempt whatsoever made to rectify the issue despite persistent complaint. Internet didn't work for the entire stay, appears that... Read full review
- naerthowowVery positive experience !Sunday, 25th July 2021Amazing place, in a convenient spot! Enjoyed having use of a kitchen too. Would recommend over any hotel! Was my first staying out in Bristol and these apartments were the perfect place to stay at... Read full review
- chrispy999Poole, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayDisgraceful. Spoilt our trip.Saturday, 21st August 2021Lovely apartment although not clean but the cheeky s@fd took extra money from us for early check in but we checked in at 4:45pm! Complained and they refunded and then they took it out again. Left a... Read full review