SACO West India House is open for bookings, for the best rates and to check availability please visit their website.
These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good22
- Sharkie994Taunton, United KingdomCan't think of any negatives!Saturday, 17th October 2020Lovely, clean and very spacious, high ceilinged apartment in the centre of Bristol. Booked via Airbnb, and check-in is easy (if you read the instructions properly)!. Just enter a code on the external... Read full review
- Mandy RBristol, United KingdomPerfect LocationSaturday, 31st October 2020We used this as a base for our wedding and the location is perfect being only a three minute walk away from the Register Office. Great apartment, loads of space and great facilities made for a... Read full review
- aschut763883Bristol BridgeMonday, 16th November 2020Great location. Great apartment apart from the bed position and pillows. This could be easily fixed. I'd be happy to stay here again and would like to try some other apartments of theirs. Why reviews... Read full review