These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- DayTrip03863812171West Yorkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat apartmentFriday, 17th May 2019Our ground floor apartment (no.4) was great: very clean, nicely furnished, light and airy, building had character. Only 1 gripe (and this is SO SO common!): hairdryer - mirror in bathroom - no socket... Read full review
- Monica SOxford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely Apartment with Great locationTuesday, 2nd July 2019The apartment is huge, and well located. We did not expected to be so nice and cozy.The furniture is modern and the rooms are good size. The apartment was tidy and clean. We had enough towels and... Read full review
- Expedition45085Trip Type:FamilyIf onlyFriday, 5th July 2019Hopefully more attention to detail will be given regarding numbers in the party, This error by someone working for SACO could and should have been avoided. The result to us .. the paying customer... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405