These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- Fuensanta CTrip Type:FamilyGood location, charming, convenientTuesday, 29th October 2019We stayed in late October, so no issues with noise from busy streets as windows were closed. Loved to have easy access to central Bristol, cafes and restaurants. Kitchen appliances were a bit noisy... Read full review
- Explorer14754300651Trip Type:BusinessParty CentralWednesday, 18th December 2019Avoid if you want a good night's sleep - I was kept awake by karaoke in the early evening up to a full on party until about 4 in the morning from adjacent student accommodation. The supplied ear... Read full review
- sheheryarrahimBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessExcellentFriday, 20th December 2019Excellent location and apartment is equipped with all necessary things. City Centre is closed by with park right in the front. Train station is 15 mins walk.l, which makes it easy for commute. Food... Read full review