In a central location on the waterfront and close to Bristol city centre, this is an exclusive development of luxurious and spacious studios, one bedroom apartments and a magnificent two bedroom penthouse. Each apartment boasts superb interior design, has a large living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with king size bed and separate bathroom.
The two bedroom penthouse has two double bedrooms making it perfect for friends and small groups.
There is easy access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and bars, cinemas and theatres, leisure complexes or health clubs, from these fantastic apartments.
These fantastic apartments are the ideal alternative to hotel accommodation. You can stay for one night or one year. Please contact them for rate information.
An NCP car park is just a few minutes from the apartments, however the apartments are just a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, within easy reach of major bus routes and Bristol Bus Station and is close to stops for the Bristol International Airport flyer connection.
Graded as 4 star serviced apartments by VisitBritain.
Overseas enquirers should call (+44) 117 970 6999
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- S4691UJkevinjTrip Type:FamilyNice placeFriday, 5th October 2018Great location. Can be a little noisy at weekends but no big deal. Nice apartment and very helpful staff available for any problems. Apartment has everything you need and is very clean and tidy.The... Read full review
- Gert KHoorn, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesVery nice place.Monday, 3rd December 2018Very nice place, conveniently located for visits to city center and railway station (15 minutes to Bath).Restaurants around the corner and nice stalls market across the street, St. Nicolas. Good... Read full review
- kevinmckManchester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessSome issues that could be addressed to make this place greatWednesday, 20th February 2019I love the location of this place and had high expectations, having stayed in SACO apartments previously. I can not fault the finish and homely feel. However, electric heating and after overriding... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405