These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good21
- hhoyle169588Huge apartment, great location and really clean!Monday, 3rd February 2020Massive apartment in perfect location right by King's Street, walking distance to great bars and restaurants. Really clean and easy check in process. Really comfy bed and apartment had all the... Read full review
- Jeanette JDunstable, United KingdomGreat ExperienceMonday, 17th February 2020Apartment had everything we needed for a weekend stay in Bristol. Very good value and well appointed. Well located near city center, railway station and restaurants. Very good customer service... Read full review
- hullmickMaidstone, United KingdomTrip Type:Businessgreta location but a few in-room things not workingFriday, 13th March 2020This is a lovely position in Bristol, next to the Bridge & Mercure. Access via keycodes all fine. Top class penthouse location, but drain odours and a non-functioning TV (plus an incorrect WiFi... Read full review