These beautiful serviced apartments are located in a stunning Grade II listed building overlooking Bristol's serene riverside on Welsh Back.
SACO Bristol - West India House is a stunning example of SACO living, a beautiful Grade II listed Edwardian building on Bristol's cobbled streets of Welsh Back and the Old City. Transformed into spacious, modern studio, one and two bedroom serviced apartments with everything you need for a relaxed, comfortable stay in this modern and vibrant city.
You'll be close to Bristol's main business, leisure, harbourside and shopping hubs, and only a fifteen minute walk from Temple Meads station. The harbourside itself has some of Bristol's finest galleries, museums, restaurants and bars including Bristol Old Vic and King Street, so there's plenty to see and do right on your doorstep.
If you're visiting Bristol for work, companies like Lloyds TSB, HBOS and Aardman are all nearby.
Key facilities you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary Wifi
- Breakfast essentials welcome pack (including tea, coffee, milk and cereals)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Simple and independent self check-in
- Early/late check out options
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good19
- Expedition45085Trip Type:FamilyIf onlyFriday, 5th July 2019Hopefully more attention to detail will be given regarding numbers in the party, This error by someone working for SACO could and should have been avoided. The result to us .. the paying customer... Read full review
- CJames200Trip Type:Solo travelSeptember BreakMonday, 16th September 2019Ideal location for a weekend break, very central, situated next to the River Avon, easy access from which to explore Bristol's many places of interest, most within walking distance. Clean... Read full review
- 261esmithBradford, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayClean,comfy and excellent locationSunday, 13th October 2019Stayed here on a girls weekend and was surprised at how nice they were. Good location next to the river with a wide selection of bars and restaurants nearby. It’s also waking distance from the train... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405