In a central location on the waterfront and close to Bristol city centre, this is an exclusive development of luxurious and spacious studios, one bedroom apartments and a magnificent two bedroom penthouse. Each apartment boasts superb interior design, has a large living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with king size bed and separate bathroom.
The two bedroom penthouse has two double bedrooms making it perfect for friends and small groups.
There is easy access to exclusive restaurants, clubs and bars, cinemas and theatres, leisure complexes or health clubs, from these fantastic apartments.
These fantastic apartments are the ideal alternative to hotel accommodation. You can stay for one night or one year. Please contact them for rate information.
An NCP car park is just a few minutes from the apartments, however the apartments are just a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station, within easy reach of major bus routes and Bristol Bus Station and is close to stops for the Bristol International Airport flyer connection.
Graded as 4 star serviced apartments by VisitBritain.
Overseas enquirers should call (+44) 117 970 6999
- Watch the corporate video
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - available on request
- Lift - (Max 3ppl)
- In town/city centre - next to Bristol Bridge overlooking the waterfront
- Daily rates available
- Monthly rates available
Room / Unit Features
- Digital Safe
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ironing Facilities
- Sky TV
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good17
- BokstavligbjornTrip Type:CouplesAwesome stayWednesday, 15th August 2018From start to end a very nice stay. We ended up in Bristol a bit early and wrote the customer service team on Facebook - they fixed a early check in - the apartment manager Anna? and Jon, (I think he... Read full review
- Theentrepreneur1709Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat staySunday, 26th August 2018Stayed here over the bank holiday weekend as had a wedding to attend to nearby. Great location for town centre etc and place was clean and comfortable and exactly what we needed for the weekend... Read full review
- sravan_kr2000Bengaluru, IndiaTrip Type:BusinessGood location and size of apartment ; Check-in was difficultMonday, 10th September 2018Though the apartment is in the center, there is no reception available and check-in may not be easy for outsiders if they do not know how to get into the premises. Amenities, size of the apartment... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)845 122 0405