The Bristol Wing is a boutique hostel right in the heart of the city, Bristol’s best shopping is all within a 15-minute walk, whether you want indie shops, big-name brands or quirky market stalls.
The Bristol Wing offers a range of unique, quirky rooms that have been recently renovated with a cosy, boutique feel.
All guests have access to bathrooms, some private some shared. Dorm rooms are available for solo travellers on a budget or larger groups.
Staff on the 24-hour reception desk know Bristol inside out. They can help you plan your stay, organise and book tours or recommend a place to eat or visit. Facilities include Luggage Storage, Lockers, Conference area and Communal lounge.
If you are travelling in a large group, the Wing can also offer conference facilities and meeting rooms with catering - just ask and they will do their best to deliver.
The Bristol Wing ensures to accommodate all of your travel needs so that your stay is as unique and exciting as our city!
Ground floor is accessible with toilets, lift access to first floor with an accessible ensuite room that sleeps two.
Solar panels on roof, eco-friendly insulation.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Open all year round
- Accessible Rooms
- Accommodation available for visitors with disabilities - Ground floor is accessible with toilets, lift access to first floor with an accessible ensuite room that sleeps two.
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children - Family rooms available
- Food/bottle warming available
- City Centre Location
- Family Friendly
- Open All Year
- Groups Welcomed
- In town/city centre
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- Javier PMadrid, SpainTrip Type:Friends getawayVery cool hostelSaturday, 2nd September 2023Really good hostel in the heart of Bristol city. It was very clean, the room was huge, the staff kept our baggage last day by free and also you can use the kitchen of the hostel with the rest of the... Read full review
- Ben PRomsey, United KingdomStaff there were very chillTuesday, 17th October 2023This hostal was lovely! I only saw one member of staff there all three days I was staying, which was a different one each day, and all three of them were so approachable and patient. Will come again! Read full review
- Rheinfarn69Cologne, GermanyTrip Type:Friends getawayCool boutique hostel suitable for the young and the young at heartThursday, 14th December 2023Stayed here for a night with a friend. Good, central location just a few minutes' walk from the bus station and the central shopping area but still reasonably close to restaurants and nightlife (plus... Read full review