Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre is situated in an ideal city centre location only 0.25 miles from the M32 and A38, near many excellent restaurants and bars. The 4-star hotel is situated directly opposite the famous Cabot Circus shopping centre and only 1.5 miles from the train station and 9 miles from the airport.
The Hotel’s 155 contemporary, large bedrooms and suites, many with balconies, come fully equipped with guest supplies, a fridge, iron and board, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, a safe and flat screen TV with Freeview, and there is an ice machine on each floor.
The comfortable and welcoming bar lounge area is a great place to work from home, to meet friends for coffee or enjoy lunch and light snacks. Relax over pre-dinner drinks and cocktails with colleagues before dinner in the bar and watch Bristol go by with fantastic panoramic city views.
For dining ‘The Spot Kitchen’ is a fabulous restaurant and bar with floor to ceiling city views overlooking Bristol and offers a great menu with many a la carte dishes, light bites, sandwiches, and burgers to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Additionally, there is a 24-hour room service dining menu available 7 days a week.
Breakfast is served with continental breakfast from 6am and full English Breakfast with the chefs cooking pancakes and omelettes at the cooking station from 7am.
The hotel has an adjoining NCP car park which offers free parking for day delegate guests with EV charge points.
Offering competitive meeting and event rates, plus complimentary day delegate parking, the 7 flexible function room meetings and events facility offers inclusive AV equipment, natural daylight, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a conference café, and a private bar. Private dining is available too, the venue can cater for 2 to 100 guests.
For those looking to book for groups, Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre can take between 9 and 100 bedrooms - date and season depending.
With sustainability high on the agenda, breakfast networking sessions, working lunches, meetings, dinners and private parties can all be catered for using locally sourced produce.
Additional facilities are a business centre and a well-equipped gym with panoramic city views, making this hotel the ideal first choice location for all your accommodation, business and event requirements.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Open 365 – 24 hours.
- 4 AA Stars
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good587
- M40MarcTrip Type:CouplesValue for money option but a few cleaning issuesSunday, 15th May 2022Room was reasonable clean although the shelving units were very dusty. The balcony was rather dirty with empty bottles discarded under the table Towels were removed but not replaced and dirty tea... Read full review
- KevandkarenHaverfordwest, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessNoise!Thursday, 9th June 2022My flight from Bristol got cancelled and I had to find somewhere to stay overnight. This place was available so I took the option available. Great welcome from the staff upon entry and good social... Read full review
- Brian7392Milngavie, United KingdomBeware car parking chargesThursday, 9th June 2022The hotel is across the river from the city centre however be careful with car park as you have to pay each time you take it out. The hotel was fine and breakfast okay. The family room was a bit of... Read full review