Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre is currently open following Government guidance and you can make a reservation on their website.
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, located perfectly opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre the modern contemporary hotel offers a range of spacious rooms including balcony rooms overlooking the city. Only a stone throw away from the main bus station, a 15 minutes walk to Temple Meads railway station & easy drive in/out to M4/M5 motorways.
The fully furnished venue has 127 standard rooms, 24 executive rooms, and 4 suites with the latest audio visual equipment, modern fully-equipped gym, open kitchen restaurant, a bar with lounge area and 7 floors of car parking with 7 flexible meeting rooms, banqueting and function facilities. All rooms have high power rain showers and baths in some, led TVs, multimedia hubs, individual climate control, iHome docking alarm clocks, mini-bars, safe, complimentary coffee/tea facilities. The executive rooms have all features of standard rooms with 40” led TVs, bath robes / slippers and illuminated mirrors with electronic facility for shaving. The suites additionally enjoy 2 led TVs, spa bath, walk-in separate shower, TVs in bathrooms, feature fire, trouser press, Nespresso machine & Playstation 4 game console.
You can check in after 3pm and don't have to check out until 11am on the day of your departure.
The staff eagerly awaits to welcome you to the latest iconic hotel in Bristol.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 29th Nov 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 30th Nov 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good577
- JuAC69Plymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA break with friendsThursday, 29th October 2020We stayed in the Holiday Inn for one night. The rooms were spotlessly clean, as were the bedding and towels. Good blackout curtains, modern bathroom with great shower. Tea making facilities. A five... Read full review
- Andy BPlymouth, United KingdomGreat city centre hotelMonday, 2nd November 2020We had a 2 night stay before the expected 2nd lockdown was announced and were nicely surprised with our experience here. Covid protocol was observed throughout all areas of the hotel by staff and... Read full review
- danco28Brighton, United KingdomBroken aircon, blood on towels, staff with bad attitude!Wednesday, 4th November 2020I checked into my deluxe king room and the first thing I saw was a blood mark on a towel in the bathroom, I then realised the room was very hot and stuffy. The aircon had an error message and... Read full review