Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, located perfectly opposite Cabot Circus shopping centre the modern contemporary hotel offers a range of spacious rooms including balcony rooms overlooking the city. Only a stone throw away from the main bus station, a 15 minutes walk to Temple Meads railway station & easy drive in/out to M4/M5 motorways.
The fully furnished venue has 127 standard rooms, 24 executive rooms, and 4 suites with the latest audio visual equipment, modern fully-equipped gym, open kitchen restaurant, a bar with lounge area and 7 floors of car parking with 7 flexible meeting rooms, banqueting and function facilities. All rooms have high power rain showers and baths in some, led TVs, multimedia hubs, individual climate control, iHome docking alarm clocks, mini-bars, safe, complimentary coffee/tea facilities. The executive rooms have all features of standard rooms with 40” led TVs, bath robes / slippers and illuminated mirrors with electronic facility for shaving. The suites additionally enjoy 2 led TVs, spa bath, walk-in separate shower, TVs in bathrooms, feature fire, trouser press, Nespresso machine & Playstation 4 game console.
You can check in after 3pm and don't have to check out until 11am on the day of your departure.
The staff eagerly awaits to welcome you to the latest iconic hotel in Bristol.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th Jan 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th Jan 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Accessible Room||from £89.95 to £199.95 per room (room only)|
|Double with Sofa Bed and Bath||from £99.95 to £209.99 per room (room only)|
|Executive - Sofa Bed & Bath||from £139.95 to £249.95 per room (room only)|
|Executive Room with Shower||from £129.95 to £239.95 per room (room only)|
|Standard Double with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Standard Twin with Shower||from £89.00 to £199.99 per room (room only)|
|Suite||from £179.95 to £289.95 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- 4 AA Stars
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Located 1 mile from Bristol Temple Meads Train Station, 9 miles from Bristol Airport and within minutes of the M32, leading to M4 and M5 motorway network.
- Gym - Panoramic fitness suite open from 7.00am
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Car Parking is available at the adjacent NCP st a reduced rate of £15 per 24 hours
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good574
- TIMBROWN031Birmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelLovely stay.Thursday, 9th January 2020As always at HolidayI Inn I was greeted with a smile and as an IHG member. Room was quite large, right temperature, bed very comfortable and room very clean, there was very little noise from the rest... Read full review
- njd47559Nantwich, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySunday night in BristolTuesday, 14th January 2020Stayed for one night at the Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre after a late arrival by train. Taxi from Temple Meads to the hotel was needed just under a tenner. Twin Room was nice, shower was... Read full review
- Iain HHitchin, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSaturday Overnight stay in Bristol City CentreWednesday, 15th January 2020Stayed over night on a Saturday so we could attend a friend's birthday party. We had a premium room which was really nice and if I had to stay for a few days would be very happy with the size, style... Read full review