*** Bristol Aquarium re-opens on Saturday 4 July. View more information about their safety measures on their website. ***
Embark on a fascinating journey; dive in and discover the wonders of the deep in Bristol’s colourful aquarium, right in the heart of the city. Explore more than 40 naturally-themed displays and spot the thousands of amazing aquatic creatures, including rays, seahorses, puffer fish, piranhas, and so many more.
Bristol Aquarium transports you and your family and friends on a spectacular undersea safari. Wander through the Underwater Tunnel to watch fascinating marine life swim over your head.
Home to a mix of tropical fish from around the world, as well as many that are native to the UK’s waters all in naturally-themed habitats, designed to inspire a deeper understanding and appreciation of the natural world.
Bristol Aquarium is the only aquarium in the UK to feature a giant botanical house, teeming with hundreds of exotic plant and tree species from around the world – there are even bananas growing in this urban jungle!
Every ticket lets you enjoy unlimited entry all day, with access to daily talks and seasonal events too!
Open everyday except Christmas Day from 10am.
Reduced group rates are available for those of 15 or more paying people. Please call in advance should you have any special requirements or a group of 50 or more people on 0117 929 8929.
You may also like
- Bristol Aquarium Video
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed Christmas Day only.
Opening hours vary through year
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities - Contact At-Bristol -0117 9158000
- Event Venue - Contact A-Bristol - 0117 9158000
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Nearest public car park is at Millennium Square
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Subject to availability. Feeds and talks will be announced on the day
- Educational Visits Accepted - School Groups welcome Booking required
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Booking required
- Groups Accepted - Schools and other groups welcome - please contact us or visit the website for more information
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good472
- Daveyreviews184Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPerfect little aquariumThursday, 3rd September 2020Perfect little aquarium in the centre of the city and a lovely way to spend an hour and a half, marine life wasn’t amazingly varied but still interesting and beautiful. Staff were very good and was... Read full review
- TeamWardNottingham, United KingdomEnjoyable Aqua visitSaturday, 5th September 2020Bristol Aquarium does very well at maintaining covid guidelines, shame some people can't join in as well, Excellent layout plenty of aquatic species to see, the sea horses, turtles and manta rays... Read full review
- dano26Wales, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWith familyWednesday, 9th September 2020Had a good time here I think it was worth the money and covid guidelines were good. The gift shop is ridiculously expensive but it's to be expected. Read full review