Bristol Aquarium has re-opened, subject to Governement restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Embark on a fascinating journey; dive in and discover the wonders of the deep in Bristol’s colourful aquarium, right in the heart of the city. Open daily, explore more than 40 naturally-themed displays and spot the thousands of amazing aquatic creatures, including rays, seahorses, puffer fish, piranhas, and so many more.
Bristol Aquarium transports you and your family and friends on a spectacular undersea safari. Wander through the Underwater Tunnel to watch fascinating marine life swim over your head.
Home to a mix of tropical fish from around the world, as well as many that are native to the UK’s waters all in naturally-themed habitats, designed to inspire a deeper understanding and appreciation of the natural world.
Bristol Aquarium is the only aquarium in the UK to feature a giant botanical house, teeming with hundreds of exotic plant and tree species from around the world – there are even bananas growing in this urban jungle!
Every ticket lets you enjoy unlimited entry all day, with access to daily talks and seasonal events too!
Visitor safety amid coronavirus
Together we can ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Bristol Aquarium. Visitors can head on an underwater safari safely with the new one-way system, social distancing measures and additional hygiene facilities throughout.
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, it is essential that visitors read and fully understand the visitor charter before visiting, this outlines site rules and how Bristol Aquarium are operating safely. For full safety details and to read the visitor charter please see here.
You may also like
- Bristol Aquarium Video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open daily from 10.00am - 5.00pm (last entry 4.00pm)
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities - Contact At-Bristol -0117 9158000
- Event Venue - Contact A-Bristol - 0117 9158000
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Nearest public car park is at Millennium Square
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Subject to availability. Feeds and talks will be announced on the day
- Educational Visits Accepted - School Groups welcome Booking required
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Booking required
- Groups Accepted - Schools and other groups welcome - please contact us or visit the website for more information
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good477
- Connector02121278569Swansea, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyShockingThursday, 22nd July 2021Expensive and totally underwhelming, It took 40 minutes to walk around and cost £66 for a family of 5. It should be half this price and I then think it’s overpriced. Read full review
- Adventure27053462275Carmarthenshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFun family visitFriday, 23rd July 2021Great place to visit. Friendly helpful staff. Plenty of interesting exhibits to occupy the whole family for a couple of hours. Close to the harbour side with loads of other things going on nearby and... Read full review
- Chrissy309Shrewsbury, United KingdomClean and comfyThursday, 29th July 2021My friend and I, visited the Aquarium last week. Very covid friendly. Clean and a one way system. Not a huge place but very interesting. The staff helpful. There are toilets and a cafe, within the... Read full review