Bristol Aquarium has re-opened, subject to Governement restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Embark on a fascinating journey; dive in and discover the wonders of the deep in Bristol’s colourful aquarium, right in the heart of the city. Open daily, explore more than 40 naturally-themed displays and spot the thousands of amazing aquatic creatures, including rays, seahorses, puffer fish, piranhas, and so many more.
Bristol Aquarium transports you and your family and friends on a spectacular undersea safari. Wander through the Underwater Tunnel to watch fascinating marine life swim over your head.
Home to a mix of tropical fish from around the world, as well as many that are native to the UK’s waters all in naturally-themed habitats, designed to inspire a deeper understanding and appreciation of the natural world.
Bristol Aquarium is the only aquarium in the UK to feature a giant botanical house, teeming with hundreds of exotic plant and tree species from around the world – there are even bananas growing in this urban jungle!
Every ticket lets you enjoy unlimited entry all day, with access to daily talks and seasonal events too!
Visitor safety amid coronavirus
Together we can ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable visit to Bristol Aquarium. Visitors can head on an underwater safari safely with the new one-way system, social distancing measures and additional hygiene facilities throughout.
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, it is essential that visitors read and fully understand the visitor charter before visiting, this outlines site rules and how Bristol Aquarium are operating safely. For full safety details and to read the visitor charter please see here.
You may also like
- Bristol Aquarium Video
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Monday – Friday: 10am – 4pm (last entry 3pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 5pm (last entry 4pm)
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Gift Shop
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities - Contact At-Bristol -0117 9158000
- Event Venue - Contact A-Bristol - 0117 9158000
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - Nearest public car park is at Millennium Square
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Visa accepted
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given - Subject to availability. Feeds and talks will be announced on the day
- Educational Visits Accepted - School Groups welcome Booking required
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Booking required
- Groups Accepted - Schools and other groups welcome - please contact us or visit the website for more information
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good482
- aces1993Cheshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant Sunday morning visitWednesday, 8th December 2021Brilliant visit on a Sunday in November, we went early on in the day and it was super quiet and chilled, staff on hand to talk to and ask questions and they even managed to lure the octopus out for... Read full review
- yasminshirleyLondon, United KingdomSafe your money instead - not much to seeThursday, 6th January 2022My husband and I decided to make an impromptu visit to Bristol Aquarium while spending a few hours in the city and we were left really disappointed by our visit. We had been advised that it would... Read full review
- RevstarReading, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood for kids and good variety of exhibitsSaturday, 15th January 2022Visited with our 2 young boys 3 and 8. Good aquarium with quite a bit to see from different climates. Tanks are not that big which limits what they are able to show but there are some good exhibits... Read full review