Hotel du Vin & Bistro
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
Hotel du Vin & Bistro is open during lockdown for key workers and essential business travel only. Visit their website to make a booking.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s SS Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
Take a 3D virtual tour of Hotel du Vin & Bistro
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 24th Apr 2021
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 25th Apr 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good414
- goditshothereTrip Type:BusinessDon’t forget to ask or you won’t getSunday, 21st February 2021The air con can only be used if you ask reception, lots of coffee but no milk or sugar. No room service information in the room. There was also something slimy in the bath so we had to clean it... Read full review
- khadijag810Blackburn, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAbsolutely delightful hotelMonday, 5th April 2021I booked this hotel for 2 weeks whilst in Bristol on business. It was very clean, staff were friendly, deco is lovely and unique, top quality products around the room, 24/7 room service. The hotel... Read full review
- 524dianeeGrantham, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat Stay/Great Staff!Saturday, 10th April 2021One night stay due to work. great service and the staff are really helpful and welcoming. The menu is good despite it being limited because of lockdown which is understandable. Hotel also feels... Read full review