Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s SS Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
Take a 3D virtual tour of Hotel du Vin & Bistro
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good394
- HClaire68Pulborough, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent value for moneyWednesday, 19th June 2019Can't fault this hotel. We had a lovely welcome and it was great to be able to park right outside (£15 and worth it!). Our superior rooms were excellent. Very spacious with king size comfy beds and... Read full review
- Darren3005Wembdon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent Hotel..Loved itThursday, 20th June 2019Stayed here for one night, too attend a wedding in another hotel which fortunately for us we could not get a room in. I booked this hotel on hotels.com, price was very competitive, and include... Read full review
- HNWFTrip Type:Solo travelIndulgent night awaySunday, 23rd June 2019Superb professional courteous and kind service. Great property. Would recommend this example of a high class hotel group. Hotel du vin is a splendid brand with staff who really try hard to make your... Read full review
Narrow Lewins Mead
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014