Hotel du Vin & Bistro
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s SS Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
Take a 3D virtual tour of Hotel du Vin & Bistro
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good410
- Jess ATrip Type:CouplesWeekend breakSunday, 1st March 2020Visiting Bristol for the first time after having stayed many times in Birmingham hotel duvin chain. Unfortunately for us parking was a huge issue having to walk in the wind and rain with luggage was... Read full review
- Andrew MChichester, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessAll right, but not actually that special...Thursday, 12th March 2020I've eaten at Hotel du Vin a few times, and it's unpredictable - very flash, swish places but if you make the kind of claims this outfit does, you have to be special. The food was good. The service... Read full review
- 277christineoAbertillery, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWOW, WOW WOW!!!!!!Tuesday, 17th March 2020Had an overnight stay with my daughter who is in a wheelchair. We did not want our stay to end. From the minute we arrived till our check out the next day we felt pampered. Our room was the Vista... Read full review