Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s ss Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Electric shaver point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Hair Conditioner, Body Lotion, Shower Cap, Cottons Buds, Full size mirrors, magazines & sewing kit in all bedrooms.
Map & Directions
- GreenLeader Gold
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good367
- nickmoretonShefford Woodlands, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery good but pricey!Tuesday, 18th September 2018I stayed here for two nights and the room alone was over £600. Everything is lovely and clean and the bar and restaurant were great. Just expensive for what it is so VFM is not great! Location is... Read full review
- Susan MTrip Type:CouplesWonderful food, gorgeous room.Saturday, 15th September 2018We celebrated our first anniversary here on one of their Friday night deals. The atmosphere was relaxed and the front of house staff really welcoming. Luis upgraded us to the Louis Jadot room as a... Read full review
- Alex DTrip Type:CouplesWedding AnniversarySaturday, 15th September 2018Wife and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary. Hotel very nice and modern. Shown to our room by very attentive lady on reception. Room very comfortable and a lot bigger than we expected. Bar has... Read full review
Narrow Lewins Mead
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014