Hotel du Vin & Bistro
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
Hotel du Vin & Bistro has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s SS Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
Take a 3D virtual tour of Hotel du Vin & Bistro
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 23rd Jan 2022
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 24th Jan 2022
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good423
- Aprilpozza81Trip Type:CouplesEvening meal not goodWednesday, 5th January 2022Stayed 4 1 night hotel lovely and pool went 4 dinner lovely setting but I was disappointed with my food fish was sloppy and service not good chef was keep shouting service but no 1 came waited... Read full review
- Sheron BTaunton, United KingdomFantastic building and accommodation BUT…….Friday, 7th January 2022We stayed here when we were attending the Carol Concert at Bristol Cathedral. Great central location. The first room, on the third floor, was great, really comfortable with a Juliet balcony and a... Read full review
- PMGAULTSBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelBirthday treatFriday, 14th January 2022We were serviced by Philly the restaurant manager. She is so lovely! We had a complementary glass of bubbly. The food was perfect and to top it off I also received a complimentary dessert! Thank you... Read full review