Hotel du Vin & Bistro
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 5577
Hotel du Vin & Bistro is housed in the former Sugar Factory, making it one of Bristol's most special places to stay. The collection of grade II listed warehouse buildings that date back to the 1700s, have been transformed to provide a hotel full of character with no two rooms being the same.
The 40 bedrooms and stunning loft suites each feature superb custom made beds, Egyptian linen, CD and DVD players, minibars and satellite TV. The bathrooms boast walk-in, award-winning Monsoon showers. There is also Wi-Fi access available for a charge.
Located in the Old City, this hotel provides easy access to a wide variety of Bristol’s attractions, including the Harbourside, Cabot Circus and Brunel’s SS Great Britain and is a great base from which to explore.
The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is famed for its culinary delights and extensive, eclectic wine list. The Bistro itself features a simple menu of fresh seasonal dishes, with daily specials adding to the choice on offer. In addition to the Bistro and the Sugar House bar, the Hotel du Vin & Bistro also features a library, a display wine cellar and three private dining rooms.
Whether you come here for the superb food or the indulgently cosy rooms, you simply must sample the hotel’s fantastic wine collection. Also look out for special dining events and cocktail evenings.
Take a 3D virtual tour of Hotel du Vin & Bistro
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 8th Dec 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 9th Dec 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£220.00 per room (room only)|
|Double en suite||£140.00 per room (room only)|
|Superior Double||£170.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- 4 AA Stars Town House Hotel
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Large Hotel of the Year Winner 2013 2014
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service - During restaurant opening hours.
Children & Infants
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- Facilities for children - Cots, children's portions on bistro menu; high chairs
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Separate guests' lounge
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Staff Fluent in Languages - French
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - NCP car park across the road
- On site parking - To residents only
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Honeymoon Breaks
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Gold
- Very Good404
- Rowena HBude, CornwallExpensive but luxurious and wonderfully quirkyWednesday, 27th November 2019Hugely comfortable and pleasantly quirky. A real change from huge, bland corporate sameness. Delightful old building, spacious standard room, good sound insulation (we faced the main road but heard... Read full review
- Richard LBrussels, BelgiumCharming but could do betterWednesday, 27th November 2019This is actually a very nice hotel with some charm and a very attentive staff. That said I can only give it an average rating which is a pity. The room was pleasant enough but the mirror could not... Read full review
- 601jemcTollesbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRefreshing staySaturday, 30th November 2019What a great hotel - little I could criticise of any note...great nights sleep in a wonderfully comfortable bed.general room facillities were very good and the bathroom was brilliant.. Plenty of hot... Read full review