We The Curious (formerly At-Bristol Science Centre) is a state-of-the-art visitor attraction, offering an amazing world of hands-on discovery for you, your friends and family.
We The Curious is an idea and a place for everyone. It's about asking questions, getting creative and testing things out. Science is collaborative, living and a vital part of culture - and the exhibits, events and activities aim to stoke curiosity in all of us.
With over 300 exhibits, We The Curious is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with the ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. The planetarium is the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe!
We The Curious is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also like;
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
Map & Directions
Adult - £13.90
Child (aged 3-15) - £8.95
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct at time of going live (January 2017). Please check the We The Curious website for the latest prices.
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good450
- PammyJane24Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLove this placeSunday, 17th February 2019So does our 3 year old Grandson. Loves the bricks, the topsy turvy room and the steam! So much to do here and such good value. Coffee could be nicer in the cafe..... Read full review
- fannyadams2016Berkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJust sat in the cafeSunday, 17th February 2019This building inspires the curious. We spent the morning looking at the SS Great Britian exhibition and was planning to look around this science museum after a quick bite in there cafe. It was full... Read full review
- lisahQ1446OXCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun day exploringSunday, 17th February 2019We visited We the curious this weekend. We stayed at the Travelodge Bristol central which is a very short walk away. It cost us £35 for a family of 3 ticket. If you pay online and select gift aid you... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 915 1000
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open daily*
• 10am-6pm on weekends, bank holidays and Bristol school holidays
• 10am-5pm on weekdays term-time (Bristol schools)