*** Following the latest guidance from the UK government for the public to limit contact with other people in social spaces in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, We The Curious have taken the decision to temporarily close the venue to visitors. For their full statement, please see here ***
We The Curious is an idea and a place for everyone. It's about asking questions, getting creative and testing things out. Science is collaborative, living and a vital part of culture - and the exhibits, events and activities aim to stoke curiosity in all of us.
With over 300 exhibits, We The Curious is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with the ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
Marvel at what’s on offer through the virtual tour of We The Curious. Click here for the virtual tour
Experience the 3D Planetarium
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. The planetarium is the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe!
We The Curious is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also like
Adult (age 16+) - £14.50 without Gift Aid / £15.95 with Gift Aid
Child (aged 3-15) - £9.50 without Gift Aid / £10.50 with Gift Aid
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct as of March 2019. Please check the We The Curious website for the latest prices.
- We The Curious VR Experience
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good483
- paulroberts769Plymouth, United KingdomOne of the best shops for unusual giftsSunday, 29th March 2020Only had time to pop into the shop on this visit to Bristol. Glad we did some fantastic gifts for all ages. My daughter managed to pick up some useful aids to help in teaching her students maths... Read full review
- SellestBushey, United KingdomFantastic placeWednesday, 15th April 2020What a brilliant place. Came here in March with two of my children (one aged 10 and the other aged 20) and spent at least three hours entertaining ourselves (but could easily have spent more time... Read full review
- RosiePosieSomersetBurnham-On-Sea, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat fun guarenteedSaturday, 30th May 2020Always high energy. Always chaotic. Always a hit with my 6 yo and 9 yo. I've tried to get them to follow a set logical path around the exhibits but they are all so stimulating the kids are just... Read full review