We The Curious plan to re-open to visitors on 20 May 2021, subject to Government restrictions. This may include restricted opening times. Please check website and social media feeds for details of how to book.
We The Curious is an idea and a place for everyone. It's about asking questions, getting creative and testing things out. Science is collaborative, living and a vital part of culture - and the exhibits, events and activities aim to stoke curiosity in all of us.
With over 300 exhibits, We The Curious is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with the ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
Marvel at what’s on offer through the virtual tour of We The Curious. Click here for the virtual tour
Experience the 3D Planetarium
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. The planetarium is the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe!
We The Curious is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also like
Adult (age 16+) - £14.50 without Gift Aid / £15.95 with Gift Aid
Child (aged 3-15) - £9.50 without Gift Aid / £10.50 with Gift Aid
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct as of March 2019. Please check the We The Curious website for the latest prices.
- We The Curious VR Experience
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good483
- OmyAliverBrighton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBrief swing byMonday, 3rd August 2020Near the harbour it was nice to walk around the area, dippibg our toes ibto the water feature with chikdren running around. Lots of chain bars and restaurants right next door, as well as other... Read full review
- MichePayasGreater London, United KingdomGone right down bank, wrip offSaturday, 8th August 2020Usually live in London Have visited twice on one of our many visits to Bristol town but second visit from a while ago was horrible. just remembered to write a review for this place and condescending... Read full review
- KingDavidOfHendonBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat place. Silly name.Monday, 14th December 2020Don't be put off by the silly name. It is very good and lots of interesting things to do. Only thing I would say is that the atmosphere inside is quite stuffy and makes you feel sleepy. Hard to stay... Read full review