We The Curious (formerly At-Bristol Science Centre) is a state-of-the-art visitor attraction, offering an amazing world of hands-on discovery for you, your friends and family.
We The Curious is an idea and a place for everyone. It's about asking questions, getting creative and testing things out. Science is collaborative, living and a vital part of culture - and the exhibits, events and activities aim to stoke curiosity in all of us.
With over 300 exhibits, We The Curious is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado, create your own TV show or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with the ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
Experience the 3D Planetarium
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. The planetarium is the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe!
We The Curious is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also like
Adult (age 16+) - £14.50 without Gift Aid / £15.95 with Gift Aid
Child (aged 3-15) - £9.50 without Gift Aid / £10.50 with Gift Aid
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct as of March 2019. Please check the We The Curious website for the latest prices.
- We The Curious VR Experience
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Open 10am-5pm Monday to Friday
10am-6pm on weekends, bank holidays and Bristol school holidays
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good477
- WeregonnahaveakikiSwansea, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWe're probably supposed to be too old but we had a blast!Wednesday, 27th November 2019We visited this week (2 adults, no kids). We arrived at about 15:30 and were told it was half price entry because there was only an hour and a half left of opening time, which was fantastic. We had... Read full review
- Caroline BBristol, United KingdomPlanetariumFriday, 29th November 2019We went to the evening show at the planetarium. Really interesting and good fun. Well narrated, very informative and visually stunning. Definitely worth a visit. Read full review
- StreveyjaxTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent funMonday, 2nd December 2019A 3 hour trip and we all had a great time. The venue is impressive and lots of entertaining things to see and do. Could have easily spent longer but will Hopefully visit again with all the family. Read full review