Due to recent fire, We The Curious will be closed for a few weeks for repairs. Keep an eye on their social channels for updates.
We The Curious is an idea and a place for everyone. It's about asking questions, getting creative and testing things out. Science is collaborative, living and a vital part of culture - and the exhibits, events and activities aim to stoke curiosity in all of us.
With over 300 exhibits, We The Curious is a must-see for all ages and takes you on an incredible journey exploring the inner workings of the world around us.
Join Morph and friends in Aardman’s exclusive exhibition and become an animator for the day. Be awed by icy bodies and cosmic rays, walk through a tornado or cover yourself from head to toe in a giant bubble!
Plus, there is always something new to discover with the ever-changing programme of special activities covering everything from anatomy and robots, to food and flight!
Project What If
Project What If is the first major science centre exhibition based on the curiosity of a city, based on gathering over 10,000 questions from people in every postcode of Bristol.
You’ll find the ground floor transformed into a space where art and science meet, with 69 new exhibits themed around 7 very different questions.
Experience the 3D Planetarium
You can even take a trip to the outer reaches of the universe in a show that will have you seeing stars! Sit back and enjoy as the Live Science Team wow you with their amazing astronomical knowledge - perfect for young and old alike. The planetarium is the UK’s first 3D Planetarium, providing an even more stunning immersive experience with full-surround sound and awe-inspiring sights from around the universe!
We The Curious is a fantastic day out for all the family to enjoy in the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside area, where you can also discover Brunel’s SS Great Britain and a host of cafés, bars and restaurants.
You may also like
Adult (age 16+) - £14.50 without Gift Aid / £15.95 with Gift Aid
Child (aged 3-15) - £9.50 without Gift Aid / £10.50 with Gift Aid
Child (0-2) - FREE
Add a Planetarium show to your visit!
• 2D Planetarium show £2.50
• 3D Planetarium show £3.50 (aged 6 and up)
Prices correct as of March 2019. Please check the We The Curious website for the latest prices.
- We The Curious VR Experience
- VAQAS VB Attraction
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site - Visitors can bring their own food in or sit in the outside spaces
- Bristol Pound Accepted
- Conference facilities
- Printed Material in Foreign Languages - On website
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction - with outdoor spaces
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge)
- Special group rates
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good487
- G5742ZGjennymSomersetTrip Type:FamilyA brilliant family day out!Sunday, 10th April 2022We loved our visit here! Our children (aged 5 and 3) absolutely loved all the exhibits, as did their parents! There is so much to see and engage with and lots to learn - whether through experiential... Read full review
- cazkeatingDorchester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBuilding in the sunSaturday, 7th May 2022We the Curious is currently closed due to a fire. However, my 4 year old son and I noticed there was an activity on outside the museum. For completely free of charge my son spent 90 minutes building... Read full review
- webpostie19Went to visit. But vlosed in May 22 due to fire damage,Wednesday, 1st June 2022CLOSED. May 2022. They had fire in roof. Workmen in at moment. But know think it might be more for kids and families. Read full review