Brooks Guesthouse Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 930 0066
Brooks Guest House Bristol remains temporarily closed. Please visit their website for latest updates.
The stunning Brooks Guest House Bristol is a boutique guesthouse in central Bristol. They are situated smack bang in the heart of Bristol's old town next to St Nicholas Market - an exciting place to start exploring whether visiting for business or pleasure.
NEW for post COVID-19: You can now order breakfast in a picnic style hamper. This can be eaten in the bedroom or in their courtyard where tables will be positioned two metres apart.
The perfect location
The guest house is within walking distance of the city centre shopping area offering quirky independent shops and big high street names, as well as many cafes and restaurants. It is a very short stroll to the vibrant Harbourside area with its many family attractions and arts centres, and also convenient for all theatres and concert halls, including Bristol Old Vic, Bristol Hippodrome and Colston Hall.
Brooks Guest House is also very close to the business and financial centres, convenient for many of the city’s conference and training centres. It is ideal for those in the city on business as it is just a 10 - 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station, or a very short taxi ride.
Their luxury compact rooms give a choice of double, king, twin and triple bedrooms - all serviced daily. Every bathroom has floor to ceiling travertine tiles and demisted mirrors, electric shaver points, hangsgrohe power showers and heated towel rails. All their bedrooms include: John Lewis pocket sprung mattress beds, retro chairs, crisp white linen, wooden chest, honesty bar, goodies, flat screen TV with DVD, free WiFi, Cole & Son Wallpaper & Avoca blankets. A guest lift is also available.
Rooftop Retro Rocket Caravans
Their roof top Retro Rockets have been British built for them capturing the glamour of the timeless vintage aluminium design with all the lux of a modern hotel room. They offer 3 different sized Retro Rockets, 16ft, 18ft and 20ft.
The 16ft has a 5ft Double bed at one end and a small seating area at the other.
The 18ft Rocket is the mid range Rocket we offer with a 5ft Double bed at one end and a small seating area at the other which can be dropped to offer an additional single bed if set up for triple use.
The 20ft Rocket is the largest Rocket they offer with a 5ft Double bed at one end and a seating area at the other which can convert to two single beds for two children up to 13 years for quad use.
The rockets use Caravan technology to incorporate a compact bathroom, hanging space built in chest of draws and bag storage.
The rooftop Rocket features include, 5ft Pocket sprung mattresses dressed with goose down pillows and duvets (micro fibre available on request), flat screen TVs with built in DVD, hospitality tray with tea and coffee making facilities & homemade biscuits, fluffy cotton towels, eco heating with individual room temperature control, eco LED and low energy lighting, full length mirrors, small bathrooms featuring: Hans Grohe Eco showers, mirror with built in led light, shaver point and demister so they won’t be misted up when you get out of the shower, simple white sanitary ware and a modern anodised aluminium finish, a shelf for your toiletries and a beautiful Rooftop Views of Bristol City Centre.
Their bright open breakfast room & guest lounge is a contemporary salon of tables, sofas and comfy armchairs complete with lazy-day diversions - from books to magazines, board games to DVDs and free Wi Fi is also available. The Honesty Bar next to the lounge on the ground floor is the perfect place to relax, meet friends or work on your laptop, or relax in their urban haven courtyard garden.
You may also like
- Check out Brooks Guesthouse's video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Silver) 2012
- Regional and Miscellaneous Alistair Sawday's Special Place to Stay 2014
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- Available for wedding receptions
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - Can be arranged
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good333
- Angie2612015Guildford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat location with some idiosyncrasiesMonday, 26th October 2020It was good to return to this hotel and to see that it is coping with covid restrictions. The location is excellent and it feels quite special to stay in such a peaceful place right in Bristol’s... Read full review
- BonnieF29George Town, null, Cayman IslandsTrip Type:FamilyImpressively funSunday, 1st November 2020We booked a roof top air stream because we thought it would be fun with the children for Halloween for half term. We we were right. The hotel/guesthouse is immaculately clean and has a positive and... Read full review
- zacharyvbellLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful last minute stayFriday, 6th November 2020We decided to book the Brooks Guest House after being incredibly disappointed and dissatisfied with the current hotel we were staying in (of which I won't mention). Straight away we knew we had made... Read full review