The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is the premier shopping destination in the South West.
Located on the north fringe of Bristol at J17 M5, The Mall hosts a line-up of over 130 top name stores including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer, Thomas Sabo, Jack Wills, Links of London, Lakeland, Joules, Bose and Office.
Cafes and Restaurants include Carluccios, Wagamama, Café Rouge, Yo! Sushi, Pret and more.
The Mall is home to Bristol Fashion Week held twice a year in March and September and hosts the Winter Wonderland from mid-November with the largest outdoor ice rink in the South West.
The Mall is open late every weekday evening until 9pm and with over 7,000 free parking spaces, you can stay as long as you wish. There is also a dedicated Bus Station which provides services from the City Centre and surrounding areas. There are also a range of excellent facilities to suit your needs including a crèche, childrens play area, baby changing and feeding areas, cash machines and free AccessAbility wheelchair hire services.
Also within Cribbs Causeway is The Venue, a leisure complex which includes VUE cinema, Hollywood Bowl and Anytime Fitness. There is also a range of restaurants including Las Iguanas, Pizza Express, Nandos & TGI Fridays. The Venue is open until late and within strolling from the shopping centre.
The Retail Park is next to The Mall, offering a wide choice of goods from home furnishings to computing and electrical goods. New to the Retail Park is Next Home & Garden – featuring the store’s first UK bedshop in addition to the normal offering of their extensive home and furniture collections, a Home Design Service, a garden centre and even a Costa Coffee!
For more information on The Mall, The Venue and the Retail Park, opening hours and where to find them, visit www.mallcribbs.com
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Wheelchair hire - Free Accessible facilities for wheelchair and scooter users
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Creche and/or childcare facilities
- Facilities for children - John Lewis Parents' Room (Located on Second floor, including bottle warmers and a separate area for mothers who want privacy).
- Accept coach parties
- Currency exchange service
- Open All Year
- Out of town - Easy access from M5 motorway (Junction 17)
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking - On site 50 coach parking
- Frequent bus services - Dedicated on site bus station
- On Bus Route
- On site parking - 7000 Free spaces
- Switch accepted
Tel: +44 (0)117 915 5555