*** Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel is open for Key Workers with pricing from £45.00 per night per room. Visit their website for more information ***.
The four-star Mercure Bristol Grand on Broad Street, Bristol has had an extensive makeover giving the historic Grade II listed building a stylish and distinctive new look and feel. The 182 room property’s fresh interior draws inspiration from the city’s independent art scene and the building’s rich historic past to create a classic yet contemporary finish.
Mercure has worked with local gallery and street art festival Upfest to create the art and the new Bristol Grand Hotel features over 500 pieces by local artists, including bespoke commissioned installations by Gemma Compton and Cai Burton.
The property is located in Bristol City Centre less than one mile from Bristol Temple Meads, in the heart of the historic Old City and is ideally located just a short walk from Cabot Circus shopping mall, which offers a huge range of high street shops, and St Nicholas Market, where visitors can explore a range of market stalls to discover local gems and a delicious range of food and drink. Guests also have easy access to the city’s famous sights including the beautiful Clifton Suspension Bridge and the vibrant Harbourside. There is also parking on site.
Keepers Kitchen and Bar
Hotel guests can enjoy breakfast in the newly renovated Keepers Kitchen and Bar where you can enjoy a selection of much loved British meals which are created using quality, locally sourced ingredients along with a wide selection of fantastic drinks. The space is a relaxed neighbourhood atmosphere, and is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. The restaurant draws inspiration from a range of salvaged artefacts, and features sold wood and metal fittings to create an elegant but relaxed atmosphere that seats 100 people.
Guests can also enjoy a wide range of hospitality and leisure facilities throughout their stay, including relaxing in the calming indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi or working up an appetite in the modern fitness centre.
You may also like
Take a 3D virtual tour of Mercure The Grand Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 12th July 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 13th July 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £79.00 to £139.00 per room (room only)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £169.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £169.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £189.00 per room (room only)|
|Deluxe Double||from £105.00 to £185.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hour concierge service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Accessible Rooms
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good267
- Nossam1502Great hotel in perfect locationMonday, 16th March 2020Perfectly located hotel , nicely looked after , good size rooms and great staff. Bar area very nice and drinks good quality Breakfast as much as you like and fair quality for £10 . Town area not... Read full review
- Joshua12345678901234Trip Type:CouplesAbsolutely fabulous!Saturday, 21st March 2020We arrived and were greeted by Daniel Hayues who was amazing very friendly and helpful. We then went up to our room which we initially wasn’t too pleased with as the view wasn’t very nice but the... Read full review
- vixf2016Before we even arrived...Tuesday, 24th March 2020Sadly we had to cancel our booking due to the current situation in our country. We were so excited to get away for the weekend. I called up just a few minutes ago and spoke to a lovely gentleman... Read full review