Mercure Bristol Grand is currently for key workers and essential stays. The hotel has been independently verified with Safe to Trade Accreditation to ensure your wellbeing. Visit their website to make a booking.
The four-star Mercure Bristol Grand on Broad Street, Bristol has had an extensive makeover giving the historic Grade II listed building a stylish and distinctive new look and feel. The 182 room property’s fresh interior draws inspiration from the city’s independent art scene and the building’s rich historic past to create a classic yet contemporary finish.
Mercure has worked with local gallery and street art festival Upfest to create the art and the new Bristol Grand Hotel features over 500 pieces by local artists, including bespoke commissioned installations by Gemma Compton and Cai Burton.
The property is located in Bristol City Centre less than one mile from Bristol Temple Meads, in the heart of the historic Old City and is ideally located just a short walk from Cabot Circus shopping mall, which offers a huge range of high street shops, and St Nicholas Market, where visitors can explore a range of market stalls to discover local gems and a delicious range of food and drink. Guests also have easy access to the city’s famous sights including the beautiful Clifton Suspension Bridge and the vibrant Harbourside. There is also parking on site.
Keepers Kitchen and Bar
Hotel guests can enjoy breakfast in the newly renovated Keepers Kitchen and Bar where you can enjoy a selection of much loved British meals which are created using quality, locally sourced ingredients along with a wide selection of fantastic drinks. The space is a relaxed neighbourhood atmosphere, and is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. The restaurant draws inspiration from a range of salvaged artefacts, and features sold wood and metal fittings to create an elegant but relaxed atmosphere that seats 100 people.
Guests can also enjoy a wide range of hospitality and leisure facilities throughout their stay, including relaxing in the calming indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi or working up an appetite in the modern fitness centre.
You may also like
Take a 3D virtual tour of Mercure The Grand Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 8th Mar 2021
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 9th Mar 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £79.00 to £139.00 per room (room only)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £169.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £169.00 per room (room only)|
|Family (En-Suite)||from £89.00 to £189.00 per room (room only)|
|Deluxe Double||from £105.00 to £185.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- YouTube video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Food/bottle warming available
- 24 hour concierge service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event venue
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Swimming Pool
- Wedding Venue
- Accessible Rooms
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Electric shaver point
- Four poster beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good277
- MrHandBaggageOnlyStroud, United KingdomWe had a great stayFriday, 1st January 2021We stayed at the Grand for two nights in December, just before Christmas. The first thing to say about the hotel is that the location is excellent - it is very central and easy to walk to everywhere... Read full review
- BobbyVegasEnglandEnglandTrip Type:BusinessGood serviceSunday, 17th January 2021Good service as always. Been staying here for the past couple of months. Have been upgraded on occasions as well, which has been nice. Will be soon a gold member so will be expecting regular upgrades... Read full review
- Tim BBideford, United KingdomHome for homeThursday, 21st January 2021Thank you for making me feel so welcome over the past five months (Mon to Fri) given the current circumstances . Couldn't have done enough for me, lovely team always happy to do what they could to... Read full review