The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good898
- Heathermc2207Bristol, United KingdomNight out with husbandTuesday, 15th January 2019Had an amazing time at the Radisson. The room was clean, bed was really comfy, staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast the next morning was all hot, great choice of food to eat. Value for... Read full review
- Roving08551119016Trip Type:BusinessOne night, one dayThursday, 17th January 2019Great welcome and service across the hotel. Great and prompt response to an unexpected situation in the morning. Location of hotel and facilities are what I expected from a Radisson Blu hotel. Would... Read full review
- B4720NDcraigcLydney, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNice and pleasant placeFriday, 18th January 2019Stayed at the Radisson Blu in Bristol on Saturday 22nd Dec and if I'm honest, after reading some reviews on here I was a bit worried. I wanted it to be a nice stay as we were celebrating my wife's... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018