Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol has reopened its doors. To ensure the health, safety and security of its guests, team members and business partners, the hotel has implemented Radisson Hotel Group’s ‘Radisson Hotels Safety Protocol’ - a new programme of in-depth cleanliness and disinfection procedures.
“Our goal is to offer the best possible hotel stays for our guests and we have further strengthened our existing rigorous sanitation, cleanliness and disinfection guidelines to ensure all visitors have clean and safe stays with us. We are thrilled to be re-opening our doors and look forward to welcoming our guests”, comments Seamus O’Hara, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol.
For more information please visit their website.
The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 24th Oct 2020
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 25th Oct 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good975
- Tom833003London, United KingdomGood location but hotel has some basic flaws that could easily be rectifiedTuesday, 13th October 2020In times of COV19 where the hospitality service is getting hammered I rather like to leave a positive review. However this hotel has a few negatives that can't be overlooked, hence why I downrated... Read full review
- lovetoholiday40Manchester, United KingdomVery Disappointed!Monday, 19th October 2020We were VERY disappointed with our stay in the supposedly 4* Superior King room. We could only use the rear entrance of the hotel, which is extremely unwelcoming, amongst the rough sleepers... Read full review
- ChrisD398Winwick, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExpensive TravellodgeWednesday, 21st October 2020Stayed here for a romantic getaway with my wife. We upgraded the room to be away from traffic noise. The place was more like a travellodge during these COVID times. Restaurant, bar, gym, entrance... Read full review