The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 26th Jan 2020
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 27th Jan 2020
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good961
- nrhyme134978Trip Type:BusinessBusiness visitThursday, 9th January 2020Totally satisfied with visit. It was only for one night, but everything I needed was provided. Valet parking was very prompt. Location was central and fell foul of Bristol one way systems but it was... Read full review
- UAE-Fatima63Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesTrip Type:FamilyRadisson blu Wales.Saturday, 18th January 2020Salam Saed. I want to say thank you for your good services in radisson Wales cardiff. I’m so thankful that you helped me and it was a pleasure to speak and help in Arabic was easy fir me to spok... Read full review
- delmekia2011Trip Type:CouplesGreat hotelTuesday, 21st January 2020Great location. Located next to restaurants, bars and so forth. Short distance from attractions. Def worth staying. Parking is a bit expensive for valet but can search other parking Other parking... Read full review