The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 24th Mar 2019
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 25th Mar 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good908
- harryb480Weston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNight outSaturday, 16th March 2019Great hotel generous sized rooms bed very comfortable shower good breakfast hot and cold and fresh fruit, cake,nice coffee. friendly welcoming.staff. Our room was on the 13th floor great views across... Read full review
- Kelly FTrip Type:CouplesGreat location but rooms need updatingMonday, 18th March 2019Stayed here for one night with my partner as we were visiting family in Bristol. Location great, as right on the centre with plenty of restaurants, shops & bars close by. Rooms were quiet, couldn’t... Read full review
- MarkMckieNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGood enough.Monday, 18th March 2019I stayed here for two nights for work. The room was large and had everything you would need for a short stay. The room was tidy and clean for arrival. The mobile signal in my room was terrible so had... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018