The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good878
- doonowtleedsTrip Type:BusinessVery very poorTuesday, 25th September 2018I use radisson frequently but this hotel has to be the worst i have been in. The hotel is very tired and warn and is in need of a serious revamp.. furniture carpets are warn and the rooms look very... Read full review
- Keith STrip Type:FamilyGreat base for exploring - not the best Radisson but I would go again.Tuesday, 25th September 2018I stay in Radissons an awful lot there comparing them all is inevitable. The location of this one is great for the city centre and harbour areas. Lots of good restaurants and entertainment within... Read full review
- malc0lmbakerTrip Type:BusinessONE NIGHT STAYWednesday, 26th September 2018All I wanted.....nice room, tea/coffee facilities, comfortable bed, reasonable sized TV to watch Bodyguard finale and decent shower. Breakfast was also good.One night stay pre-course being held at... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018