The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good875
- Mark BRedditch, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessDecent Sized RoomWednesday, 19th September 2018Stayed one night on a business trip. Great location, although no onsite praking but they offer valet parking at a price so if in a car factor that in if making use of the service. Quick and easy... Read full review
- Aaron BTrip Type:BusinessNice modern hotel in a very central locationSunday, 16th September 2018Firstly, clean and welcoming hotel... Only thing a little strange is the position of reception... If you enter the front door (on the Main Street) you have to walk towards the back of the hotel and... Read full review
- LichfieldblokeTrip Type:CouplesGood base for a weekendSaturday, 15th September 2018Nice hotel with a very large and comfortable bed. Room with a good view over the river and highly convenient location for most of the things you would want to visit on a weekend in Bristol. Excellent... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018