The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 24th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 25th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good916
- Hazel STrip Type:CouplesCan not recommend this hotel enough!Sunday, 19th May 2019Chose this hotel due to its proximity to The Bristol Hipprodrome. Emailed the Front Desk manager Jamie for some special requests when I booked back in March. Everything and more met our requirements... Read full review
- marisanaSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery good stay at Radisson Blu Bristol.Monday, 20th May 2019Great location and excellent staff. Room 1603 had a wonderful harbour view and was clean,quiet and comfortable. Good hairdryer and really good make up /shaving mirror. Perfect position for bars... Read full review
- JackLee2019UKBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat place - Modern and High Quality!Wednesday, 22nd May 2019Although I have not stayed - My brother has and I went in to check out his room Great place - Modern and High Quality! He really enjoyed his stay and would definitely head back - good location and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018