The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Tues , 17th Sept 2019
- Departure Date:
- Wed , 18th Sept 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good939
- TMtothestarsWest Sussex, United KingdomTrip Type:Business17th floor with a view of the harbourFriday, 13th September 2019This hotel does customer service so well. I’ve stayed here a dozen times and it’s just great. Staff are really friendly and most importantly helpful. The rooms are clean and big. This is the first... Read full review
- 552anitakZurich, SwitzerlandTrip Type:CouplesWe’ll be vackFriday, 13th September 2019The Radisson Blu is very well situated right in the city center and next to the harbour, so restaurants and bars are only a stone’s throw away. The rooms are relatively spacious and we had a lovely... Read full review
- michaelv151Swindon, United KingdomFriendly staff taking the stress of travel awaySunday, 15th September 2019Good hotel, nicely placed in Bristol. Reception staff and Breakfast service really helpful and friendly. Buffet breakfast bar had some good choices. We stayed at the 17th floor to have the balcony... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018