The Radisson Blu Bristol is a tastefully designed, eye-catching building in the very centre of the city, offering amazing views over the Harbourside and the heart of Bristol. It's a great location also puts you mere minutes away from everything that Bristol has to offer, including the majority of the city's cultural treasures, such as Bristol Cathedral, We The Curious and Brunel’s SS Great Britain. The hotel is just five minutes from Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
The Radisson Blu Bristol hotel has 176 guest rooms, including a mixture of standard and business class rooms, along with five amazing suites on the 17th floor. In fact, the views from the upper bedrooms and suites are truly exceptional. All rooms and suites are equipped with flat-panel LCD televisions, free high-speed internet access and individual climate control. Business class rooms also include a daily newspaper, breakfast buffet, individual Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers.
The hotel's on-site restaurant, Collage, offers a unique twist on the classic British Brasserie. The Bar, looking out onto Broad Quay, is the ideal meeting place, perfect for a cup of fresh coffee in the morning or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening.
- Arrival Date:
- Sat , 16th Nov 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sun , 17th Nov 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Business Rooms||£150.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Disabled Room-interconnecting||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
|Harbour Suite||£250.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Maisonette Suite||£185.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin Ensuite||£99.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Gym and Leisure facilities
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre
Room / Unit Features
- Free Wi-Fi
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good950
- Paul_VickyPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Business3 night staySaturday, 9th November 2019Quick check process. Decent sized room, water in fridge welcomed. Breakfast good and quiet. Only two lifts so peak times for 17 floors sometimes bit of a wait. Fire alarm went off at 1am one day... Read full review
- awells877556Trip Type:Friends getawayAverageTuesday, 12th November 2019Not to the same standard as any other Radisson hotel, always exceeded my expectations every time but not at my first stay in Bristol. Customer service was ok. Hotel looks very modern and up to date... Read full review
- GraziaT_bxlBrussels, BelgiumTrip Type:CouplesNot the best RadissonTuesday, 12th November 2019My husband and I spent a long weekend there. The room was on the fifth floor with a view on a concrete building, and it was the only one available. The room was a bit tired but bathroom was ok. Staff... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 945 8505
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2018