Fancy a bite to eat after shopping? Or looking for somewhere to eat out with friends and family?
At Cabot Circus, you’ll discover a range of delicious cuisines, seasonal menus and well-loved restaurants in the heart of Bristol city centre.
Dine in style at Harvey Nichols whether you're looking for a place to brunch, lunch, a romantic dinner or somewhere to indulge in afternoon tea.
Head to Coal Kitchen outdoor terrace who sell everything from kids meals to bottomless brunches.
Quakers Friars is the perfect spot to eat alfresco on the beautiful outdoor terraces at L’Osteria, Côte Brasserie and Piccolino.
You’ll also find a delicious meal under the iconic glass roof where you can enjoy traditional Greek Meze or Souvlaki at The Real Greek, Italian classics at Zizzi, or for the ultimate Japanese infusion experience head to Kaiseki. Plus, enjoy indulgent classics at Wingstop, Five Guys, Nando's and wagamama.
Whether you’re catching up with friends or visiting with family, there’s something for everyone at Cabot Circus.
Browse the full range of restaurants and cafés at Cabotcircus.com.
Cabot Circus has a lift and level/ramp access throughout. The car park is accessible by a lift and bridge, and assistance dogs are welcome.
Cabot Circus welcome all well-behaved dogs, however not all restaurants welcome dogs - please read through the doggy guidelines on their website and ensure you follow these at all times.
Many restaurants have child menus, highchairs and baby changing facilities. There are further baby changing facilities in the main Cabot Circus toilets.
|Cabot Circus (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Check individual business websites for opening hours.
Cabot Circus is open seven days a week and closes Christmas Day (stores close Easter Sunday, but some restaurants are open)
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Assistance Dogs
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet - Lift to all floors, as well as escalators and stairs
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Children's menu - Food/bottle warming available Breast-feeding friendly throughout
- Al Fresco Dining
- Dog Friendly - Some restaurants allow dogs, please check the Cabot Circus website for a list
- Family Friendly
- On-site car parking
- Open All Year
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking