Gambas is a Spanish tapas bar combining outstanding seafood and wine with fresh and confident cooking. Feel a sense of escapism at this relaxed harbourside restaurant.
The team puts lots of thought into each menu item. From supplier to service, care is always taken to provide a great experience to the guests. From the Spanish staples Patatas Bravas and Tortilla, to delicate meat and fish dishes, the impressive menu serves a favourite for everyone. The same quality is matched in the drinks list, with carefully picked wines to pair with your meal.
With sister restaurants Bravas and Cargo Cantina, Gambas is part of the Season + Taste group, who offer some of the best dining experiences in Bristol, whilst upkeeping strong values of care for every aspect of the business.
Book through the website, or walk-in for a space on the bar or outside.
Gambas can cater for Vegetarians, vegans, gluten free diets and other allergens; see sample menus on the website.
Gambas also has a Private Dining Room! This intimate space can host up to 20 people for a Spanish feast, starting at £40 per person. For all enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or find more information on the website.
Dogs are welcome both inside the restaurant, and on our terrace outside. The team will be happy to bring them water, and maybe even a treat or two!
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Monday-Saturday: 12-11pm
Closed Christmas eve, Christmas day and Boxing day and New years day.
- Assistance Dogs
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Cater for vegans
- Cater for vegetarians
- Gluten-Free & Coeliac Options Available
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Al Fresco Dining
- Dog Friendly
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Independent Business
- Locally-sourced produce
- Private rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good51
- L1887GGsusanbCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSTUNNING!Tuesday, 16th January 2024Visited today for the first time , travelled from Cardiff as we had a voucher bought for us as a gift.I can honestly say it is one of the best Tapas restaurant I have been too in a while, the tapas... Read full review
- Jessie NRome, ItalyMemorable Night!Friday, 16th February 2024I booked Gambas' Private Dining Room for a family dinner on my 27th birthday. Would recommend this place to anyone, it was a really memorable night. We were a group of 16 adults, with various food... Read full review
- markg10101Worthing, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyThe private room was perfect for a family get together.Sunday, 25th February 2024It was perfect for us to have a celebration meal with family. As we were a group of 7, we were offered the private dining room, which allowed us to have a really nice evening. We ordered a selection... Read full review