Based right in the centre of Bristol, the Adventurous Activity Company offers an exciting range of outdoor activities that really make the most of the city's stunning scenery.
Whether it's climbing or abseiling the spectactular Avon Gorge, mountain biking through Ashton Court, canoeing in the beautiful Harbourside or orienteering through the buzzing cityscape - the Adventurous Activity Company’s unique activity packages have something for everyone. You can tailor the activities they offer to meet your requirements, ability, time and budget.
Urban Adventure Challenge
Perfect for Stag and Hen groups, birthdays, or even just for fun, the Urban Adventure Challenge is a fun and unusual way to explore Bristol and is the ideal group activity... It's always a lot of fun, rewarding, and very competitive! A unique mix of treasure hunting, problem solving, adventure racing and orienteering, all based around some of Bristol's most stunning sights.
Climb aboard the large, stable 2/3 person open Canadian style canoes for a fun, relaxing and alternative mode of transport. Learn the techniques, then take a tour through the heart of Bristol or fully guided paddles around the ever-changing harbourside. This is an opportunity to see Bristol from a completely different perspective.
This exhilarating activity will really test your nerve! By controlling your own descent with back up from an instructor, you will be rewarded with an unforgettable experience. Just don't forget to stop and look at the view! Held in the stunning Avon Gorge, this is the type of experience you'll remember forever.
Thanks to Bristol's unique location, you can explore some of the finest purpose built mountain bike trails you'll find in close proximity to any city centre in the country. Whether you want an introduction to mountain biking around Bristol's Ashton Court Estate, to more demanding and strenuous routes, the Adventurous Activity Comapny have put together some brilliant routes around the local area.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children welcome as part of organised groups. Please contact us for more information.
- Cater for Corporate events - Corporate groups welcome - please contact us for more information
- Cater for groups
- Equipment/clothing free of charge - All equipment included in activity cost
- Insurance included - All included in activity cost
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre - Climbing, canoeing, abseiling and mountain biking all taking place in and around Bristol
- Cycle hire - Bikes are provided for groups
Map & Directions
Directions are supplied to your start point.
Public Transport Directions
This will vary depending upon the start point of your adventure.
Tel: +44 (0)1275 394 558
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* All groups must be pre-booked in advance. A wide range of activities available and we can tailor packages to suit. Please contact us for more information.