The Berkeley Suites are five luxury apartments in one of Bristol’s most desirable neighbourhoods. These Clifton apartments are perfectly self-contained bolt-holes with all the benefits of a fully serviced hotel.
Housed in a grade II* listed townhouse, these Conde Nast award-winning suites are individually designed to the highest standards. Each suite boasts a state of the art projector with laptop connection, Roberts radio, luxury Vi-spring mattress, bathrobes, slippers and gorgeous Elemis toiletries.
Nestled just off Park Street, the Suites are within easy reach of Bristol’s tourist attractions, restaurants, bars and shops. The University of Bristol is on the doorstep and guests are just moments away from Cabot Tower where they can take in views across the whole city.
Each suite occupies its own floor of an elegantly renovated Georgian townhouse and guests can either enjoy the spacious basement with private patio, the tall ceilings of our middle floors or the birds-eye views and cosiness of our top floor each combining chic interiors with a traditional West Country welcome. This independent hotel offers guests a home away from home with many small personal touches including complimentary Bristol cream sherry in every room.
In additional to offering a stylish, comfortable retreat in luxurious surroundings, each suite allows guests to be self-sufficient thanks to their inventive bespoke kitchen units concealed in a Georgian-style dresser. These light and airy suites also include ample dining space, offering guests the flexibility and convenience of serviced apartments.
Paid off-street parking is available in a secure location on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests can relax in the upmarket, sleek Square Club with its award-winning restaurant, excellent cocktail bar and extensive events calendar. They also offer a freshly-cooked breakfast menu which can delivered straight to the apartment.
For those looking to work while they visit, guests also have access to Square Works, Bristol’s best co-working space.
Guests receive a 10% discount when they book direct through the website.
Eligible* individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 3pm the day before arrival. Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.* The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Those not booked on the non-refundable rate.
* Group Bookings of 5 or more rooms are subject to a stricter cancellation policy.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|£125.00 per unit per night
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 June 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
* Opens 1st June 2015
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Conde Nast Johansens Award Winner 2020 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous Conde Nast Johansens Award Winner 2021 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good30
- BarbaraB8310Great stay, amazing staffSunday, 12th November 2023Had an amazing weekend in Bristol with my partner! The staff was very welcoming, Sebastian at reception was really friendly and helpful! The rooms were cozy and clean. Would definitely recommend for... Read full review
- Sharon BCozy stay! Would come back in a heartbeat!!Saturday, 2nd December 2023Great Stay! Super close to city centre, so it was possible to walk everywhere. The Suite are beautiful. They are recently refurbished and you could tell! Great reception with Sebastian! He was great... Read full review
- Jimmy SWonderful!!!Tuesday, 13th February 2024Our stay in the suites was exceptional, the extra little touches really made it special and memorable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, willing to go out their way to help make our... Read full review