The Berkeley Suites has has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Bristol's finest hotel suites and luxury accommodation. Stay in luxury while enjoying all the comforts of home in these self contained private apartments.
The suites were recently awarded the Condé Nast Johansens Certificate of Excellence 2020 in Mayfair, beating competitors from across the UK and Ireland.
A home away from home in a beautiful location
Housed in a grade II* listed townhouse, these suites are individually designed to the highest standards of luxury and comfort. Each suite boasts lavish hand-crafted furnishings, state of the art cinema & sound system and a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. With over 50 years of hospitality experience, you can rest assured you are in good hands; as the reception team are available 24hrs a day.
The property offers stunning views, unrivalled comfort and a fantastic location in Bristol’s most prestigious postcode. Just minutes from shopping distract Cabot Circus, famous landmarks Clifton Suspension Bridge and Clifton Zoo Gardens, and transport links Bristol Airport and Temple Meads train station.
Luxury accommodation for Corporates and Creatives
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Berkeley Suites provide the best setting for you to visit Bristol. During your stay you can make the most of The Square Club, a private members club for people that working in the arts and media, where you can relax and socialise.
Membership to The Square Club is complimentary during your stay at The Berkeley Square Hotel and Berkeley Suites. Included in the membership is access to Square Works creative co-working space, attend events, or book meeting rooms and hot-desking at a discounted rate when working away from home.
Perfect for your big day
Berkeley Suites make the perfect venue for your wedding. There is plenty of space for you, your guests, the hairdresser, the photographer and anyone else you may want by your side on your wedding day! Flooded with natural light, these suites will make a huge difference when applying those final touches to your make-up and taking photos of a lifetime. Group discount and exclusive use are possible depending on availability.
Further benefits of staying with Berkeley Suites
- Bristol Airport and Temple Meads train station nearby
- Secure car parking available on a first come first served basis
- On-site bar and restaurant, Square Kitchen
- Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
- Monsoon shower and Elemis toiletries
- State of the art cinema projector with laptop port
- Bespoke kitchenette with Delonghi coffee machine, convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Harvey Nichols shop and stay packages available to book
- Complimentary day use of Nuffield Health Gym & Wellness Centre
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£125.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 June 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Opens 1st June 2015
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Conde Nast Johansens Award Winner 2020 2020
- Regional and Miscellaneous Conde Nast Johansens Award Winner 2021 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good22
- chloemH7832PMTrip Type:CouplesWould NOT recommend!Thursday, 14th October 2021The reception staff were welcoming and the location was great. Very disappointed with room. The pictures made it look amazing and in fact it was more like bad student accommodation. Very over priced... Read full review
- HoodaybayLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend break in lovely accommodationFriday, 7th January 2022What a fabulous find. I can’t say how happy I am with this accommodation. It’s so lovely to have living and sleeping accommodation. We didn’t want to go out but we did and so much on the doorstep... Read full review
- ALPHIE28Neath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSuperb !!Monday, 24th January 2022Absolutely loved staying here. Fabulous suite beautifully decorated. Very friendly receptionist staff. We initially couldn’t find property but realised that check in was at The Berkeley Square Hotel... Read full review