The suites were recently awarded the Condé Nast Johansens Certificate of Excellence 2020 in Mayfair, beating competitors from across the UK and Ireland.
A home away from home in a beautiful location
Housed in a grade II* listed townhouse, these suites are individually designed to the highest standards of luxury and comfort. Each suite boasts lavish hand-crafted furnishings, state of the art cinema & sound system and a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. With over 50 years of hospitality experience, you can rest assured you are in good hands; as the reception team are available 24hrs a day.
The property offers stunning views, unrivalled comfort and a fantastic location in Bristol’s most prestigious postcode. Just minutes from shopping distract Cabot Circus, famous landmarks Clifton Suspension Bridge and Clifton Zoo Gardens, and transport links Bristol Airport and Temple Meads Train Station.
Luxury accommodation for corporates and creatives
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Berkeley Suites provides the best setting for you to visit Bristol. As a part of the hotel, The Square Club is a private members’ club for guests in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax.
Membership to The Square Club is complimentary during your stay at The Berkeley Square Hotel and Berkeley Suites. Included in the membership is access to Square Works creative co-working space, attend events, or book meeting rooms and hot-desking at a discounted rate when working away from home.
Perfect for your big day
Berkeley Suites make the perfect venue for your wedding. There is plenty of space for you, your guests, the hairdresser, the photographer and anyone else you may want by your side on your wedding day! Flooded with natural light, these suites will make a huge difference when applying those final touches to your make-up and taking photos of a lifetime. Group discount and exclusive use are possible depending on availability.
Further benefits of staying with Berkeley Suites
• Bristol Airport and Temple Meads Train Station nearby
• Secure car parking available
• On-site Bar and Restaurant, Square Kitchen
• Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
• Monsoon shower and Elemis toiletries
• State of the art cinema projector with laptop port
• Bespoke kitchenette with Delonghi coffee machine, convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
• Harvey Nichols shop and stay packages available to book
• Complimentary day use of Nuffield Health Gym & Wellness Centre
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 June 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Opens 1st June 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good22
- HLR9026London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPleasant stayMonday, 17th February 2020Overall we had a good stay at the Berkeley suites. The location is excellent and on arrival staff are very welcoming and friendly. The suite itself is nicely decorated, designed well and... Read full review
- BuddHallVictoria BcTrip Type:BusinessBrilliant idea, some small things to work onSaturday, 29th February 2020I have just spent two nights in the Berkeley Suites associated with the Berkeley Square Hotel. So much of the suites are terrific, but I wanted to mention a couple small things that the management... Read full review
- chelseamY1516METrip Type:CouplesGreat stay.Wednesday, 18th March 2020We stayed at the suites for 1 night of which we thoroughly enjoyed it just wished we had more time to make just relax and enjoy ourselves. Location is great and we had to walk to the hotel for... Read full review