Luxury hotel suites in Bristol City Centre
Berkeley Suites: The Crescent offers you the ultimate in city living.
The freedom and privacy of a private residence in a stunning Georgian crescent, with all of the services and amenities you would expect from the city’s most luxurious hotel suites. An exceptional stay is guaranteed.
A new way to stay
5 luxury suites set apart from the hotel, with exclusivity and space of their own floor in a private Georgian townhouse, but still enjoying the full service of The Berkeley Square Hotel.
A home away from home
With individuality, quality and comfort at the heart of their designs, they have created a space that will not only dazzle with style, but provide you with a home away from home.
Nothing is too much trouble
With over 50 years of hospitality experience, you can rest assured you are in good hands, with assistance available 24hours a day they’re always at your beck and call.
Each suite boasts:
• Luxury Vi-spring beds for ultimate comfort
• Egyptian cotton sheets
• Fluffy bathrobe and slippers providers
• 42" television & Roberts radio
• Luxury Elemis toiletries
• Monsoon shower with handheld attachment
• State of the art cinema projector - view video painting, freeview TV or connected to a laptop
• Wall mounted speakers
• Specially curated video painting from Open Gallery
• Bespoke kitchenette with convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
• Delonghi espresso coffee machine with a milk frother
• Dining table with seating for two
• Complimentary use of Nuffield Health
• Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
• Only 300 metres from the Crescent
• Includes swimming pool and sauna
Art in the Square
As a part of Bristol’s first Art Hotel, The Square exhibits work from local modern artists on its walls throughout the year. Past artists have included Copyright, Jim Starr, Sarah Hoskins, Stephen Park, Genevieve Caminade, and Susan Bleakley. The Square aims to create an immersive, non-traditional exhibition environment, featuring traditional canvases, as well as sculptures and installations outdoors.
The Square Club
Established in 2003, The Square Club is a place for people in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax. They host a number of specially curated exhibitions throughout the year, alongside related artist talks and workshops. There is also a lively events program. As a guest with Berkeley Suites you are welcomed into the fray and can enjoy all the benefits that come alongside it.
• Free entry and priority to most Square events
• 20% off your food bill for you and up to three guests in The Square Kitchen
• Exclusive access to Lower Deck cocktail bar and terrace areas after 5pm
• Complimentary tea, coffee and WI-FI all day in the lounge
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 22nd Aug 2018
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 23rd Aug 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
- GreenLeader Partner
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good14
- GeekStewieEdinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessStyle, Comfort and reasonable pricing at the Berkeley SuitesTuesday, 24th July 2018Joined onto the end of the The Berkeley Square Hotel, these suites are a little drop of luxury in the heart of Bristol. The rooms are spacious and although I was here for a business trip, they would... Read full review
- robinkhammondCheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBed too small and not comfortableSaturday, 21st July 2018We stayed ina “suite” but the tiny bed was crammed into a tiny bedroom with no headroom. The doors were short and I had to duck to get under them. The rooms were otherwise well appointed and... Read full review
- Malin ÅSollentuna, SwedenLovely placeTuesday, 19th June 2018Fantastic, relaxing suite with all extras that I need or could wish for. Free fuits, coffee and with a "Complimentary sip of Sherry". I only stayed for 1 night and had little time to spend in the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000