Berkeley Suites: The Crescent offers you the ultimate in city living.
The freedom and privacy of a private residence in a stunning Georgian crescent, with all of the services and amenities you would expect from the city’s most luxurious hotel suites. An exceptional stay is guaranteed.
A new way to stay
5 luxury suites set apart from the hotel, with exclusivity and space of their own floor in a private Georgian townhouse, but still enjoying the full service of The Berkeley Square Hotel.
A home away from home
With individuality, quality and comfort at the heart of their designs, they have created a space that will not only dazzle with style, but provide you with a home away from home.
Shop and stay
Why not book a style concierge package to take all the hassle out of shopping? The Style Concierge team would be delighted to discuss any personal requirements, such as corporate gifting, alterations, or simply just help finding the perfect outfit. The service is exclusively complimentary through the Berkeley Suites. Harvey Nichols Gift Cards can also be retrieved at Berkeley Square Hotel reception upon your arrival.
More info: https://berkeleysuites.co.uk/packages-and-offers/shop-and-stay
Nothing is too much trouble
With over 50 years of hospitality experience, you can rest assured you are in good hands, with assistance available 24hours a day they’re always at your beck and call.
Each suite boasts:
• Luxury Vi-spring beds for ultimate comfort
• Egyptian cotton sheets
• Fluffy bathrobe and slippers providers
• 42" television & Roberts radio
• Luxury Elemis toiletries
• Monsoon shower with handheld attachment
• State of the art cinema projector - view video painting, freeview TV or connected to a laptop
• Wall mounted speakers
• Specially curated video painting from Open Gallery
• Bespoke kitchenette with convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
• Delonghi espresso coffee machine with a milk frother
• Dining table with seating for two
• Complimentary use of Nuffield Health
• Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
• Only 300 metres from the Crescent
• Includes swimming pool and sauna
Art in the Square
As a part of Bristol’s first Art Hotel, The Square exhibits work from local modern artists on its walls throughout the year. Past artists have included Copyright, Jim Starr, Sarah Hoskins, Stephen Park, Genevieve Caminade, and Susan Bleakley. The Square aims to create an immersive, non-traditional exhibition environment, featuring traditional canvases, as well as sculptures and installations outdoors.
The Square Club
Established in 2003, The Square Club is a place for people in the arts and media to work, socialise and relax. They host a number of specially curated exhibitions throughout the year, alongside related artist talks and workshops. There is also a lively events program. As a guest with Berkeley Suites you are welcomed into the fray and can enjoy all the benefits that come alongside it.
• Free entry and priority to most Square events
• 20% off your food bill for you and up to three guests in The Square Kitchen
• Exclusive access to Lower Deck cocktail bar and terrace areas after 5pm
• Complimentary tea, coffee and WI-FI all day in the lounge
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Fri , 24th May 2019
- Departure Date:
- Sat , 25th May 2019
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good14
- Charlie FTrip Type:Solo travelA truelly 5 star experience!Wednesday, 17th April 2019An amazing suite provided by the Berkeley square hotel. Well thought out room, the 4k projector home cinema setup was a wonderful surprise. Very clean, very high end appliances, worth every penny... Read full review
- ClaudiaIABLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBeautiful suite in perfect locationMonday, 13th May 2019Amazing place to stay! I was there for one night on a business trip, and I was blown away by the hospitality and helpfulness of the staff and the beautiful suite that I had for the night. I would... Read full review
- Hdouglas452Trip Type:BusinessBeautiful hotel in the middle of BristolTuesday, 14th May 2019This is the perfect retreat and a very special place to stay. I was upgraded to a suite from a normal double room which was a real treat, but all the rooms are lovely. The staff are friendly and the... Read full review