The Berkeley Suites is currently open to key workers and those on essential travel only. The hotel has been verified with We're Good To Go and AA Accreditation to ensure your well-being. Visit their website for more information and to make a booking.
The suites were recently awarded the Condé Nast Johansens Certificate of Excellence 2020 in Mayfair, beating competitors from across the UK and Ireland.
A home away from home in a beautiful location
Housed in a grade II* listed townhouse, these suites are individually designed to the highest standards of luxury and comfort. Each suite boasts lavish hand-crafted furnishings, state of the art cinema & sound system and a phenomenally comfy Vi-Spring bed. With over 50 years of hospitality experience, you can rest assured you are in good hands; as the reception team are available 24hrs a day.
The property offers stunning views, unrivalled comfort and a fantastic location in Bristol’s most prestigious postcode. Just minutes from shopping distract Cabot Circus, famous landmarks Clifton Suspension Bridge and Clifton Zoo Gardens, and transport links Bristol Airport and Temple Meads train station.
Luxury accommodation for Corporates and Creatives
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Berkeley Suites provide the best setting for you to visit Bristol. During your stay you can make the most of The Square Club, a private members club for people that working in the arts and media, where you can relax and socialise.
Membership to The Square Club is complimentary during your stay at The Berkeley Square Hotel and Berkeley Suites. Included in the membership is access to Square Works creative co-working space, attend events, or book meeting rooms and hot-desking at a discounted rate when working away from home.
Perfect for your big day
Berkeley Suites make the perfect venue for your wedding. There is plenty of space for you, your guests, the hairdresser, the photographer and anyone else you may want by your side on your wedding day! Flooded with natural light, these suites will make a huge difference when applying those final touches to your make-up and taking photos of a lifetime. Group discount and exclusive use are possible depending on availability.
Further benefits of staying with Berkeley Suites
- Bristol Airport and Temple Meads train station nearby
- Secure car parking available on a first come first served basis
- On-site bar and restaurant, Square Kitchen
- Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy bathrobe and slippers provided
- Monsoon shower and Elemis toiletries
- State of the art cinema projector with laptop port
- Bespoke kitchenette with Delonghi coffee machine, convection hob and microwave oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Harvey Nichols shop and stay packages available to book
- Complimentary day use of Nuffield Health Gym & Wellness Centre
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£125.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 June 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Opens 1st June 2015
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good22
- chelseamY1516METrip Type:CouplesGreat stay.Wednesday, 18th March 2020We stayed at the suites for 1 night of which we thoroughly enjoyed it just wished we had more time to make just relax and enjoy ourselves. Location is great and we had to walk to the hotel for... Read full review
- Tobias30TauntonTrip Type:CouplesRomantic tropFriday, 14th August 2020Really spacious suites, original artwork on the walls, all mod cons and a great location. Great for a romantic weekend away, that little bit different to a normal hotel room. The staff were very... Read full review
- NiceoneharryCaerleonPerfect place to stay in Bristol.Saturday, 26th September 2020Walked past the Hotel in Berkeley Square few weeks ago and it looked so nice we booked a stay the following week. We made a good choice. Excellent rooms, great food and a very friendly and relaxed... Read full review