The Clifton Hotel Bristol has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Plans change, now more than ever, so individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 2pm the day before arrival. Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice. The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally located close to both Clifton Village and Bristol City Centre, The Clifton Hotel is a great choice for those looking for a comfortable and convenient base to explore all Bristol has to offer. Located just off the Clifton Triangle, The Clifton Hotel is only a stones' throw away from Bristol Unversity, and Whiteladies Road, with its eclectic mix of bars and restaurants.
Boasting an exceptional location, competitively-priced overnight parking, and situated right in the heart of the action, The Clifton Hotel is a firm favourite for those looking to make the most of their stay in Bristol.
All rooms come with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh fruit and delicious biscuits. As well as offering room service, all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, with digital channels, and a Minibar.
The Clifton Hotel accommodates a variety of guests, from tourists to corporates, and with a huge range of room types they ensure there is something for everyone. From their newly refurbished executive kings to single rooms, you can find a room to fit your budget.
To ensure a stress-free end to your journey, The Clifton Hotel offers hotel parking spaces for £9.00 per night. These spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel. However, there is on-street parking available in the surrounding area – metered between 9am – 9pm Monday to Saturday.
Racks is the hotel’s bar and restaurant, and is popular amongst the locals as well as guests, so there is always a lively atmosphere. With large screens and projectors around the venue Racks is also a very popular sports bar, complete with Sky Sports HD, Racks shows all the best football and rugby matches live.
You may also like
- Arrival Date:
- Sun , 1st Aug 2021
- Departure Date:
- Mon , 2nd Aug 2021
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double||£84.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Family ensuite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Single ensuite||£60.00 per room (room only)|
|Small Executive Single||£62.00 per person (room only)|
|Twin ensuite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Gym - Discounted day membership for guests at Cannons and Clifton College gym
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms - with freeview channels
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good106
- H6108FRwendywDisappointedMonday, 19th July 2021I stayed in The Clifton Hotel from 1 Jul to 11 Jul. In fact, I booked her sister hotel, The Washington but 1 Jul was still closed and transfer me to The Clifton Hotel. First of all, they forgot to... Read full review
- annarabdallahHounslow, United KingdomOvernight staySunday, 25th July 2021We were attending a funeral the next morning. We arrived late at night. The night concierge was very helpful. We had a good night's sleep, and lovely breakfast next day. The room was small but... Read full review
- Debbie_Thomas-31Haverfordwest, United KingdomGreat stayMonday, 26th July 2021Had an absolutely wonderful stay. Rooms were clean, staff were very friendly and super helpful. Would 100% stay again and would definitely recommend to friends and family. Looking forward to our next... Read full review