Located in Bristol’s beautiful Clifton with its Georgian terraces and elegant parks, The Clifton Hotel is an ideal choice for those looking for a convenient and comfortable base to explore the city.
The hotel has limited, competitively priced off-street parking on-site and is also easily accessible on Bristol’s public transport system.
Each room is stocked with complimentary refreshments, including a bowl of fresh fruit, loose leaf tea, biscuits, coffee and a cafetiere. Rooms are serviced daily and all fitted with a Freeview TV including 80 channels. There is also free, fast Wi-Fi.
Guests are guaranteed a warm welcome from our friendly and experienced team. They aim to tailor service to individual guest needs, and being a small hotel of just 59 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and relaxed.
- The Clifton Hotel is dog friendly. With notice, we are happy to accommodate your furry friends at a small extra price at £10 per night.
- The Clifton Hotel boasts a central Clifton location, close to the University of Bristol, BBC Bristol and Clifton Village with its restaurants, museums and boutique shops.
- On-site parking is available for a fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A full cooked-to-order breakfast is available from Racks, accompanied by a selection of cereals, juices and tea or coffee.
- For those looking for a bite to eat, just below the hotel in a vaulted wine cellar, you'll find the lively and much-loved Racks Bar & Kitchen, where guests can also make use of its outdoor heated terrace, The Pavilion.
- Guests have access to Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Gym with its huge variety of classes, swimming pool and sauna/steam room. Day passes are available at a reduced rate of £7.50.
- Guests can also take advantage of a discounted rate at nearby co working space Square Works, a unique workspace and private members’ club in the heart of Clifton. Occupying two elegant Georgian townhouses, Square Works offers the only high-end serviced offices and coworking space within a private members’ club in Bristol. Hot desking day passes and bookable meeting and conference facilities are available.
Guests receive a 10% discount when they book direct through our website cliftonhotels.com
Eligible* individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 3pm the day before arrival. Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.* The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Those not booked on the non-refundable rate.
* Group Bookings of 5 or more rooms are subject to a stricter cancellation policy.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double||£84.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single||£64.00 per room (room only)|
|Family ensuite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
|Single ensuite||£60.00 per room (room only)|
|Small Executive Single||£62.00 per person (room only)|
|Twin ensuite||£89.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Gym - Discounted day membership for guests at Cannons and Clifton College gym
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms - with freeview channels
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good125
- SimonPeterOwenLille, FranceGood value hotel in a beautiful part of BristolMonday, 30th May 2022Organising a reunion weekend for a group of University of Bristol graduates, we wanted a hotel in the Clifton area. The Clifton Hotels group, which includes several hotels in the Clifton area... Read full review
- dalilahvaldezOmaha, NebraskaTrip Type:Solo travelGreat Hotel!Monday, 30th May 2022This hotel is clean, safe, and comfortable! They have a great staff like Judith, Will, and Hanna! Outside is very welcoming and open. Lobby is modern and inviting. Room was perfect for my stay. Will... Read full review
- MrOnTheLevelSleaford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA lovely little hotel, very reasonably priced.Tuesday, 31st May 2022Very nice hotel, ideally situated a short walk away from Clifton village and the spectacular suspension bridge. Reception staff were lovely, so friendly and helpful, especially Hanna and Judith... Read full review