The Clifton Hotel is a café hotel, with a vibrant atmosphere focusing on fun and indulgence. As the original and largest hotel in the Clifton Hotels Group, it enjoys a long established reputation for excellent service and a relaxed atmosphere with a café culture.
Located in Clifton in the heart of Bristol, The Clifton Hotel offers a warm welcome and is the perfect place to explore the city. Just a few minutes away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol and all of Bristol’s unique central attractions.
All rooms come with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh fruit and delicious biscuits to treat yourself during your stay. The Clifton Hotel is also home to the unique Caffé Clifton, which offers a range of fine coffee and cakes in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Racks, the hotel’s bar and restaurant is popular amongst the locals as well as guests, so there is always great company as well as great food.
For those who drive, the hotel’s parking spaces are invaluable, ensuring a stress-free end to your journey. The Clifton Hotel also offers individual day gym membership at both the Clifton College and Cannon’s gym at highly discounted rates, all to make your stay, whether for business or leisure, as comfortable as possible.
With a 24 hour reception team always on hand to help and complimentary wi-fi throughout your stay, make The Clifton Hotel part of your visit to the West Country’s most exciting city!
- Arrival Date:
- Mon , 22nd Oct 2018
- Departure Date:
- Tues , 23rd Oct 2018
- No. of Nights:
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Executive Double||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single||£70.00 per room (room only)|
|Family en suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en suite||£60.00 per room (room only)|
|Small Executive Single||£65.00 per person (room only)|
|Twin Ensuite||£75.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Number of Shared Bathrooms
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Gym - Discounted day membership for guests at Cannons and Clifton College gym
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms - with freeview channels
- TV in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
From city centre, take A4018 up Park Street and into Whiteladies Road. St Paul's Road is the first turning on the left.
Public Transport Directions
From Bristol Temple Meads - take the number 8 or 9 bus.Any bus to Whiteladies Road, get off at the BBC. The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the bus stop.
- GreenLeader Partner
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good32
- tandsdWestern Ireland, IrelandTrip Type:BusinessForget the gimmicks, concentrate on the basicsMonday, 24th September 2018We've just returned from a 3 night stay in this hotel, with very mixed feelings about it. Firstly, the good things - good location, great shower, comfy bed and pillows. On the down side - the bed was... Read full review
- dsharp489857Torpoint, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNice hotelTuesday, 18th September 2018I like this hotel and have used it before. I had a single room which was big enough for one person. They put a fruit bowl in the room for when I arrived. The parking is in a garage type building... Read full review
- GuyswifeNewport, ShropshireTrip Type:FamilyDisappointingFriday, 14th September 2018Looked forward to staying in this hotel, but came away very disappointed. We booked a 3 night stay, on arrival in the room we found it to be very cramped. The toilet was very dirty and the rubbish... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 6882
- 2 AA Stars Hotel