The Rodney Hotel is situated on a beautiful Georgian terrace in the historical Clifton village. The hotel’s interior compliments the original Georgian features as it offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience with classic style and grace. A cosy and elegant stay is guaranteed.
The full package
Centrally located in the historical village of Clifton, this small hotel is a few minutes walk away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol and all of Bristol’s central attractions. Clifton Village is a highly sought after Bristol location offering stunning scenery and a myriad of independent shops and cafes.
Each room is equipped with a bowl of fresh fruit, loose leaf tea, coffee and a cafetiere with some delicious biscuits to compliment. Rooms are serviced daily and all fitted with a freeview TV including 80 channels and free wi-fi.
Furry friends are welcome to
With notice, The Rodney Hotel accommodates your furry loved ones at a small extra price of £10 per night. With a charming and private garden for them to run around, it’s a home away from home.
Guests come first
The welcoming team at The Rodney aim to tailor service to individual guest needs, and being a small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and relaxed. You can rest assured you are in good hands, with a reception team available 24hours a day the staff ensure you have everything you need during your stay.
Parking is taken care of as The Rodney offer hotel parking spaces for £7.00 per night. These spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel.
Home to an award winning restaurant
The Rodney Hotel is home to the AA Rosette award winning restaurant No.4 –you can expect a seasonal menu with a focus on showcasing the best local produce available. It’s a versatile venue and is perfect for boutique weddings, and private events. The intimate bar offers a vast wine list from fully bodied reds to light and fruity whites, along with refreshing home made soft drinks.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
From Bristol Temple Meads Exit the station from the main exit. Turn right towards the bus stop. Take the number 8 bus to Clifton village and alight at the village. The Rodney is set back from the main road in Rodney Place, behind the bus stop.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good209
- gaiacicolaniCardiff, United KingdomTrip Type:Couplesnice, clean and well equippedFriday, 1st November 2019My partner and I enjoyed our stay, although it was just one night. The room was nice, clean and comfortable, well equipped with snacks, drinks and a hairdryer. The hotel is in a nice location, with... Read full review
- alexahollowTruro, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat stayTuesday, 5th November 2019Very good value rates and comfortable room. Well equipped with nice touches like free fruit and nice coffee in the room. Great location in the middle of Clifton but quiet. Great service, a... Read full review
- David1230125Trip Type:BusinessFriendly hotel set in the heart of Clifton VillageFriday, 8th November 2019Stayed at The Rodney for a one night business trip and was really pleased with the service. The staff were really friendly from arrival in the reception and all through the stay. Good facilities and... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 5422
- 3 AA Stars Hotel