Staying at the Rodney Hotel means you get to experience a great location and the best that Bristol has to offer.
Located in Clifton in the heart of Bristol, The Rodney Hotel offers a warm welcome and is the perfect place to be able to explore the city.
The hotel is just a few minutes away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol.
All rooms come with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh fruit and delicious biscuits to treat yourself during your stay. The Rodney is also home to the cosy AA Rosette winning No.4 Restaurant, so you can enjoy excellent food as well as a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. A charming and private garden makes The Rodney a real gem of Clifton, with elegant and unique décor to match.
A small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm, welcoming and relaxed and the staff will always go out of their way to ensure every guest feels special.
With a 24 hour reception team always on hand to help and complimentary wi-fi throughout your stay, make The Rodney Hotel part of your visit to the West Country’s most buzzing city!
Please note that on-site parking is limited to ten spaces and is allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel. The over night charge is £6.50.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
From Bristol Temple Meads Exit the station from the main exit. Turn right towards the bus stop. Take the number 8 bus to Clifton village and alight at the village. The Rodney is set back from the main road in Rodney Place, behind the bus stop.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good195
- Terryl BBristol, United KingdomGreat place to stay for you and your dog!Sunday, 5th May 2019I really enjoyed my stay at the Rodney. The staff are very accommodating. There is a large garden for dogs to play and the food is great. Parking near the hotel can be a bit of a problem but Clifton... Read full review
- Connector13577178090Trip Type:Businessgood valueFriday, 17th May 2019Room was very large and clean. Good shower. Very good value for money. Mattress was a bit soft and lumpy. Receptionist was very friendly and professional. I was disappointed to see that many of the... Read full review
- Niz HAxbrifge, BS26 2AP, Somerset,UKTrip Type:Friends getawayRecent stay at the RodneyFriday, 17th May 2019I recently stayed at the Rodney as I attended a reunion with my friends from Bristol University. The staff were friendly, the food excellent. My slight worry is there is not easy available parking... Read full review