The Rodney Hotel Bristol remains closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please check their website for updates regarding their reopening plans.
Plans change, now more than ever, so individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 2pm the day before arrival.
Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.
The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rodney Hotel is situated on a beautiful Georgian terrace in the historical Clifton village. The hotel’s interior compliments the original Georgian features offering the perfect blend of comfort and convenience with classic style and grace. A cosy and elegant stay is guaranteed.
The full package
Centrally located in the historical village of Clifton, this small hotel is a few minutes walk away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol and all of Bristol’s central attractions. Clifton Village is a highly sought after Bristol location offering stunning scenery and a myriad of independent shops and cafes.
Each room is equipped with a bowl of fresh fruit, loose leaf tea, coffee and a cafetiere with some delicious biscuits to compliment. Rooms are serviced daily and all fitted with a Freeview TV including 80 channels and free wi-fi.
Furry friends are welcome too
With notice, The Rodney Hotel accommodates your furry loved ones at a small extra price of £10 per night. With a charming and private garden for them to run around, it’s a home away from home.
Guests come first
The welcoming team at The Rodney aim to tailor service to individual guest needs, and being a small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and relaxed. You can rest assured you are in good hands, with a reception team available 24hours a day the staff ensure you have everything you need during your stay.
Parking is taken care of as The Rodney offer hotel parking spaces for £7.00 per night. These spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel.
Home to an award winning restaurant
The Rodney Hotel is home to the AA Rosette award winning restaurant No.4 –you can expect a seasonal menu with a focus on showcasing the best local produce available. It’s a versatile venue and is perfect for boutique weddings, and private events. The intimate bar offers a vast wine list from full bodied reds to light and fruity whites, along with refreshing home made soft drinks.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£72.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£56.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£72.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good216
- 379manjeetdTrip Type:Solo travelOne nightMonday, 26th October 2020On arrival room wasn't ready so I went to grab some lunch, I was allocated room 15 on entry I have never seen such a tiny hotel room in all my life and the space was ridiculous....the single bed... Read full review
- bonvoyage0294United KingdomPerfect location for exploring Bristol and fantastic staff.Tuesday, 27th October 2020My girlfriend and I stayed in the Rodney for two nights on a short staycation to Bristol. We picked the Rodney based on its proximity to Clifton Village and we were not disappointed, short walks to... Read full review
- Mario IBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFabulous serviceFriday, 22nd January 2021Highly recommended hotel if you want to spend some quality time in Bristol and have access to all the amenities offered by the clifton area. I stayed just one night with my girlfriend and we were... Read full review