The Rodney Hotel is situated on a beautiful Georgian terrace in the historical Clifton village. The hotel’s interior compliments the original Georgian features as it offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience with classic style and grace. A cosy and elegant stay is guaranteed.
The full package
Centrally located in the historical village of Clifton, this small hotel is a few minutes walk away from the iconic Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, the University of Bristol and all of Bristol’s central attractions. Clifton Village is a highly sought after Bristol location offering stunning scenery and a myriad of independent shops and cafes.
Each room is equipped with a bowl of fresh fruit, loose leaf tea, coffee and a cafetiere with some delicious biscuits to compliment. Rooms are serviced daily and all fitted with a freeview TV including 80 channels and free wi-fi.
Furry friends are welcome to
With notice, The Rodney Hotel accommodates your furry loved ones at a small extra price of £10 per night. With a charming and private garden for them to run around, it’s a home away from home.
Guests come first
The welcoming team at The Rodney aim to tailor service to individual guest needs, and being a small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and relaxed. You can rest assured you are in good hands, with a reception team available 24hours a day the staff ensure you have everything you need during your stay.
Parking is taken care of as The Rodney offer hotel parking spaces for £7.00 per night. These spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis upon arrival to the hotel.
Home to an award winning restaurant
The Rodney Hotel is home to the AA Rosette award winning restaurant No.4 –you can expect a seasonal menu with a focus on showcasing the best local produce available. It’s a versatile venue and is perfect for boutique weddings, and private events. The intimate bar offers a vast wine list from fully bodied reds to light and fruity whites, along with refreshing home made soft drinks.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£62.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£80.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £6.50 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good208
- R1048LAlauraTrip Type:BusinessExcellentWednesday, 22nd January 2020Most generous selection of coffee/tea, and the first hotel I've ever seen to give fresh fruit in the room. Will always remember that. Friendly staff and good size room and bathroom. If I'm back in... Read full review
- U9565WUbenTrip Type:BusinessRodney Hotel Review.Wednesday, 22nd January 2020The main hotel and staff were fine. My room was OK. However, it was cold when I arrived as the radiator was turned right down. It was a cold winters day. I had to turn it up using the radiator valve... Read full review
- O7952YGandreasOxford, United KingdomGreat stayFriday, 24th January 2020We had a brilliant experience at The Rodney Hotel. The staff were very friendly, the hotel very warm and inviting and the food was excellent. The location is also very convenient and a lovely part... Read full review