The Rodney Hotel is situated on a beautiful Georgian terrace in the historical Clifton village, a highly sought after Bristol location offering stunning scenery and myriad independent boutiques and eateries.
The hotel’s interior compliments the original Georgian features offering the perfect blend of comfort and convenience with classic style and grace. A cosy and elegant stay is guaranteed.
The hotel has limited, competitively priced parking on-site and is also easily accessible on Bristol’s public transport system.
Each room is stocked with complimentary refreshments, including a bowl of fresh fruit, loose leaf tea, biscuits, coffee and a cafetiere. Rooms are serviced daily and all fitted with a Freeview TV including 80 channels. There is also free, fast Wi-Fi.
Guests are guaranteed a warm welcome from our friendly and experienced team. They aim to tailor service to individual guest needs, and being a small hotel of just 31 rooms, the atmosphere is warm and relaxed.
- The Rodney Hotel is dog friendly – and has a large enclosed garden for your dog to enjoy. With notice, they are happy to accommodate your furry friends at a small extra price at £10 per night.
- Nestled in the beautiful and charming Clifton Village, The Rodney Hotel is the perfect base for exploring its cobbled streets, independent shops and restaurants and soaking up the stunning scenery.
- On-site parking is available for a fee on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A full cooked-to-order breakfast is available from No.4, accompanied by a selection of cereals, juices and tea or coffee.
- For those looking for a bite to eat, The Rodney Hotel is home to the AA Rosette award winning restaurant No.4 –you can expect a seasonal menu with a focus on showcasing the best local produce available. It’s a versatile venue and is perfect for boutique weddings, and private events. The intimate bar offers a vast wine list from full bodied reds to light and fruity whites, along with refreshing home-made soft drinks. There’s also the option to enjoy a traditional afternoon tea in the beautiful walled garden.
- Guests have access to Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Gym with its huge variety of classes, swimming pool and sauna/steam room. Day passes are available at a reduced rate of £7.50.
- Guests can also take advantage of a discounted rate at nearby co working space Square Works, a unique workspace and private members’ club in the heart of Clifton. Occupying two elegant Georgian townhouses, Square Works offers the only high-end serviced offices and coworking space within a private members’ club in Bristol. Hot desking day passes and bookable meeting and conference facilities are available.
Guests receive a 10% discount when they book direct through our website cliftonhotels.com
Eligible* individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 3pm the day before arrival. Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.* The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Those not booked on the non-refundable rate.
* Group Bookings of 5 or more rooms are subject to a stricter cancellation policy.
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en-suite||£72.00 per room (room only)|
|Single en-suite||£56.00 per room (room only)|
|Small Double Room||£66.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin en-suite||£66.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Additional meal details - Any
- Cater for vegetarians
- Half board supplement (£)
- Room service
- Serve breakfast - Continental / Full English / Room service
- Serve evening meal
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Cot - Available on request
- Facilities for children - Garden/cots & camp beds available on request
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Old Georgian house named after Admiral Rodney
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Charged at £8.00 per night. Strictly on a 'first come, first serve' basis
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good228
- claireobrien1971Dorset, United KingdomExceptional service!Friday, 24th June 2022Comfortable, clean and well appointed room . Great value when you consider the location. I loved the sort of shabby chic look and original stripped wooden floors. Breakfast was a step up from the... Read full review
- frankt387Oxfordshire, United KingdomPerfect Location for Clifton, Bristol and SurroundsTuesday, 28th June 2022Lovely independent hotel, Charming, friendly staff and great service. Everything clean Parking available Bright welcoming breakfast area Perfect base to explore the historic region and take in the... Read full review
- bigm122Peterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessGreat friendly hotelTuesday, 28th June 2022I have stayed at The Rodney Hotel many times when working locally . Staff are so friendly and helpful.Hannah and Annabelle excellent customer service. Nothing is too much trouble. Decor a little... Read full review