The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000
The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
One of the best boutique hotels in Bristol for those on a budget according to The Independent, The Berkeley Square Hotel offers guests a unique stay in an unrivalled location.
Nestled just off Park Street on a beautiful Georgian Square, the hotel is within easy reach of the Bristol’s tourist attractions, restaurants, bars and shops. The University of Bristol is on the doorstep and guests are just moments away from Cabot Tower where they can take in views across the whole city.
The Berkeley Square Hotel is home to the Square Club, Bristol’s private members club for creatives. Hotel guests receive complimentary access to the Club’s events, lower deck cocktail bar and lounge where you can view a rotating art exhibition by Bristol artists.
The award winning Square Kitchen offers diners a vibrant seasonal menu using only the finest West Country produce.
The hotels recently refurbished and high-spec co-working space Square Works, provides the perfect space for those away on business. Guests can make use of the facilities with discounted day passes and meeting rooms for the duration of their stay.
If your looking for a little more luxury, Berkeley Suites, located a few doors down from the hotel offers individual suites over an entire floor of a Grade II listed building. Each suite provides guests with the privacy of their own living space, kitchen facilities, bedroom and en-suite whilst having access to all the services of the hotel.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Club Double or King Room||£102.00 per room (room only)|
|Deluxe Suite||£159.00 per room (room only)|
|Double Room||£93.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single Room||£69.00 per room (room only)|
|Lower Deck Double Room||£88.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good239
- sunwing41Banbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat serviceSunday, 5th December 2021Excellent room, excellent staff, excellent location. We stayed in a suite which was well worth the expense. A professional team with attention to detail in every respect. Thank you, we shall be... Read full review
- danco28Brighton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelCould be great, but rooms in poor state abd awful beddingSunday, 19th December 2021This hotel could be really good , but the room was in a very poor condition with black mould in the bathroom, a window that didn’t fully shut and the bed had a cotton sheet and one thin brown blanket... Read full review
- AndrewN424Tadley, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessA bit mixed upSaturday, 1st January 2022Having booked this hotel online, I was amazed and disappointed to learn on checkin that they had a totally incorrect rate assigned to me. It took fully 10 min to sort out with a queue growing behind... Read full review