The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000
The Berkeley Square Hotel is open during lockdown for key workers and essential business travel only. The hotel has been verified with We're Good To Go and AA Accreditation to ensure your well-being. Visit their website to make a booking.
Plans change, now more than ever, so individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 2pm the day before arrival.
Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.
The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Berkeley Square Hotel is a four-star hotel that stands at the top of the iconic Park Street and named one of the best boutique hotels in Bristol by The Independent. Proudly unique and independent, The Berkeley Square Hotel is Bristol’s first art hotel and has been home to some fantastic artwork over the years.
The elegant 42-bedroom hotel prides itself on its first-class hospitality and individuality. Nestled into the surrounding Georgian Buildings, the hotel offers complimentary Bristol Cream Sherry, luxurious linen and an assortment of fruit and biscuits. During their stay, guests will receive complimentary membership at The Square, our private members club and award-winning restaurant.
5 Hotel Suites
The Berkeley Suites offers luxury accommodation, providing guests both freedom and privacy of their own serviced apartment with all the services and amenities you would expect from a top hotel. Guests have access to the restaurant, private members club and co-working space Square Works as well as having the luxury of their own living space and kitchenette.
The Square Kitchen offers an innovative menu, using only the best in local West Country produce. The menu is updated seasonally with fresh, exciting dishes to stimulate your taste buds. The restaurant offers a breakfast, lunch and Al La Carte menus, perfect for every occasion and often hosts regular themed nights and events such as live music and film showings.
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£125.00 per unit per night|
|Executive Double or King Room||£80.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single Room||£62.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good231
- anitabrookeCalonge, SpainSpacious and comfortable suiteThursday, 25th February 2021We were in suite 4 which is on the third floor. The stairs are quite steep and rickety but once you get to the room it's great. Nicely furnished lounge area with cute mini kitchen. Bedroom and... Read full review
- X6687RQbenmTrip Type:BusinessAnother great stayFriday, 26th February 2021This is my 2nd stay here in a month and looking forward to staying again in a few weeks. The Hotel is in a great location, the staff are really friendly and the room was clean and tidy and all of... Read full review
- bigm122Trip Type:BusinessAmanda MCCREADYMonday, 1st March 2021I am staying regularly at the Berkeley for work. Always excellent service. Reception staff are so helpful . Particularly Suzy and Trish . Good , safe covid standards. Highly recommend, great... Read full review