The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000
Welcoming you back from July 4th
Clifton Hotels will re-open their doors to the public from July 4th (subject to government guidance). Numerous measures have been put in place such as increased frequency of cleaning, online system for checking in and out, social distancing and more to help keep guests safe.
To read more on their practices, please visit The Clifton Hotels website for the latest updates.
The Berkeley Square Hotel is a four-star hotel that stands at the top of the iconic Park Street and has been named one of the best boutique hotels in Bristol by The Independent. The Berkeley Square Hotel is proudly unique and independent, as Bristol’s first art hotel, and has been and is home to some fantastic artwork over the years.
The elegant 42-bedroom hotel prides itself on its first-class hospitality and individuality. Nestled into the surrounding Georgian Buildings, it is a dedicated art hotel offering a stunning visual experience and guests are assured of high quality as the hotel offers complimentary Bristol Cream Sherry, luxurious linen and an assortment of fruit and biscuits. During their stay, guests will receive complimentary membership at The Square, our private members club and award-winning restaurant.
5 Hotel Suites
The Berkeley Suites offers luxury accommodation which provides guests both freedom and privacy of their own serviced apartment with all the services and amenities you would expect from a top hotel. Guests have access to the restaurant, private members club and co-working space Square Works as well as having the luxury of their own living space and kitchenette.
The Square Kitchen offers an innovative menu, using only the best in local West Country produce. The menu is updated seasonally with fresh, exciting dishes to stimulate your taste buds. The restaurant offers a breakfast, lunch and Al La Carte menus, perfect for every occasion and often hosts regular themed nights and hosts events such as live music and film showings.
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
|Executive Double or King Room||£95.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single Room||£72.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good225
- WIKRobertsAnglo RussianSTILL A GEM....Wednesday, 18th March 2020... and well worth a visit. Another year on, and still one of the modest number of occasions when I've stayed at a hotel in my home city: the Berkeley Square Hotel offers a very welcoming... Read full review
- shaunaQ9612XCTrip Type:BusinessMrMonday, 6th July 2020Stayed in a single room very cramped, shower didn't work (no hot water) bed was so uncomfortable with views of a run down building won't be going back in a hurry , it's meant to be a 5 star hotel... Read full review
- qwertpoiuyAndover, United KingdomBristol BreakTuesday, 7th July 2020Stayed fro a couple of nights. Agree fully that the showers do not work. Was told that 7pm is a busy time for showers and hence why their was no flow rate. My belief is that the water system supports... Read full review