The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000
Bristol’s first art hotel, the Berkeley Square is a stylish and comfortable four-star hotel on one of Clifton’s most iconic Georgian squares.
The Grade-II listed Georgian building combines current interior trends with a traditional West Country welcome in one of the UK’s most exciting cities. This cosy independent hotel offers guests a home away from home with many small personal touches including complimentary Bristol cream sherry in every room.
Its superb location next to the University of Bristol means guests are within easy walking distance of Bristol’s main tourist attractions, popular restaurants, bars and shops. The hotel is also pet-friendly and its location next to some of Bristol’s most iconic green spaces make it an ideal location for those looking to stay with their dogs.
Paid off-street parking is available in a secure location on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests receive a 10% discount when they book direct through the website.
Eligible* individual bookings can cancel free of charge by 3pm the day before arrival. Group bookings can move their dates free of charge to any other date of their choice.* The reservations team are available via email to answer your queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Those not booked on the non-refundable rate.
* Group Bookings of 5 or more rooms are subject to a stricter cancellation policy.
Guests can relax in the upmarket, sleek Square Club with its award-winning restaurant, excellent cocktail bar and extensive events calendar. They also offer a freshly-cooked breakfast menu.
For those looking to work while they visit, guests also have access to Square Works co-working space.
The newly refreshed rooms offer a calming palette and contemporary furnishings. Each has its own brand-new bathroom boasting beautiful period-inspired fixtures and a completely revamped style scheme.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type
|Room / Unit Tariff*
|Club Double or King Room
|£102.00 per room (room only)
|£159.00 per room (room only)
|£93.00 per room (room only)
|Executive Single Room
|£69.00 per room (room only)
|Lower Deck Double Room
|£88.00 per room (room only)
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Dogs Accepted
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good295
- Helen Christchu... JBude, United KingdomBeautiful Georgian hotel.Monday, 19th February 2024I stayed in a suite (no.4) last week with my two teenage children. I cannot fault the rooms. We had a living area and a separate bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom was very glamorous, glass doors... Read full review
- Noor_Matouk2000The Berkeley SquareHotelThursday, 22nd February 2024I recently stayed at the Berkeley Square Hotel and had a wonderful stay. The room was lovely and the staff were extremely helpful. I was particularly impressed by Hannah who was so friendly... Read full review
- MrsdesilvaLondon, United KingdomGreat hotel in BristolWednesday, 28th February 2024We booked to stay for two nights on a wet weekend in February - and had a wonderful visit. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful, including a call beforehand to check if we had any requests... Read full review