The Berkeley Square Hotel Bristol
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 4000
The Berkeley Square Hotel is now open and available to book. The hotel has been verified with We're Good To Go and AA Accreditation to ensure your well-being. Visit their website to make a booking.
The Berkeley Square Hotel is a four-star hotel that stands at the top of the iconic Park Street and named one of the best boutique hotels in Bristol by The Independent. Proudly unique and independent, The Berkeley Square Hotel is Bristol’s first art hotel and has been home to some fantastic artwork over the years.
The elegant 42-bedroom hotel prides itself on its first-class hospitality and individuality. Nestled into the surrounding Georgian Buildings, the hotel offers complimentary Bristol Cream Sherry, luxurious linen and an assortment of fruit and biscuits. During their stay, guests will receive complimentary membership at The Square, our private members club and award-winning restaurant.
5 Hotel Suites
The Berkeley Suites offers luxury accommodation, providing guests both freedom and privacy of their own serviced apartment with all the services and amenities you would expect from a top hotel. Guests have access to the restaurant, private members club and co-working space Square Works as well as having the luxury of their own living space and kitchenette.
The Square Kitchen offers an innovative menu, using only the best in local West Country produce. The menu is updated seasonally with fresh, exciting dishes to stimulate your taste buds. The restaurant offers a breakfast, lunch and Al La Carte menus, perfect for every occasion and often hosts regular themed nights and events such as live music and film showings.
Bristol Temple Meads Station 1.4 miles
Bristol Airport 7.7 miles
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Deluxe Suite||£145.00 per unit per night|
|Executive Double or King Room||£95.00 per room (room only)|
|Executive Single Room||£72.00 per room (room only)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Additional meal details - Any.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Facilities for children
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Conference facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Night porter
- Pets accepted
- Public telephone
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- French spoken
- German spoken
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- Special group rates
Room / Unit Features
- CD Player in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- GreenLeader Partner
- Very Good228
- Leigh BEssex, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesQuirky place , rooms a let downFriday, 11th September 2020Stayed here for one night, the hotel restaurant/bar and outside courtyard is very quirky and we enjoyed .. the drinks/cocktails and food were great and bar staff fantastic the big let down for us was... Read full review
- AJTSmithLondon, United KingdomGreat location, good hotel, excellent valueMonday, 14th September 2020Lovely location just off the top of Park St. Great for Clifton and the university, and a nice walk downhill to the town centre. Staff helpful and friendly. Great price compared to other options... Read full review
- B4026NAannasTrip Type:Solo travelMould in bathroom, no duvet, no TV signalSunday, 20th September 2020I was disappointed with the standard of the single room that cost £240 for 4 nights. There was no signal on the TV so this didn’t work At all due to a connection problem, there was mould on the... Read full review