Your Apartment - Serviced Apartments
Tel: +44 (0)117 3018 444
Your Apartment is the cities leading provider of serviced apartments in Bristol. With fresh and vibrant pads in neighbourhoods including Clifton, Cotham, Old Market, The Old City, Harbourside, Brislington (Arnos Vale), Redcliffe, Temple Meads & Southville.
All their apartments have been designed to suit the needs of the modern traveller. Each serve an independent home from home look and feel offering more than your typical branded city hotel experience.
Your Apartment have accommodation of all sizes from sophisticated studios in prime locations such as Berkley Square and Clifton Village to 3-bedrooms apartments in Cotham and Redcliffe.
Their guests include those looking to eat and drink at some of Bristol’s independent foodie & drinkie hotspots and soak up the local culture. They also look after those travelling alone for business or located for longer periods of time on assignment in the city.
With over 150 apartments across the city, Your Apartment have a vast choice of serviced accommodation for each guests’ needs and wants. From the colourful Bristol Harbourside to Cabot Circus, their apartments were chosen for their immersive locations. All their apartments are within a walking distance of most parts of the city or a short cycle ride. Some locations also have parking for guests.
As an independent Bristol based business, Your Apartment knows its neighbourhoods inside out. Whether you are looking for somewhere to eat, drink or for cultural activities & events to get in on, they have just the place for all ages to rest up.
If you need help choosing where to stay, get in touch with one of their friendly Bristol-based team and they will be happy to help you choose your perfect pad.
Each apartment comes with fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes and the bigger apartments come with comfortable living spaces to give you the luxury of a hotel, with the freedom of home. All of the apartments are self-contained and self-check-in so you have privacy and flexibility for your entire stay.
Soft, fluffy towels, shampoo and conditioner are provided as standard so no need to bring your own!
A stay Your Apartment promises
- Premium tried & tested mattresses for a good night’s sleep
- A welcome pantry pack complete with coffee, tea and milk
- Super-fast reliable WiFi
- 24-hour check-in, 7 days a week
- Fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Flexible bed arrangements
- High quality, high thread count linen
- Soft, fluffy bathroom towels & tea towel
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Supersonic hairdryers
- An iron and ironing board
- Wardrobes with hangers
- Charging points
Local Partners & Discounts
Your Apartment have teamed up to support local businesses many of which offer discounts or incentives to Your Apartment guests. The local community love our guests, and this is their way of saying thank you for their continued support.
- Early check-in
- Late check-out
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Free delivery of premium wines
- Discounted food deliveries from local shops via Good Sixty
- Professional pick-up & drop-off laundry service
- Bag drop off (so you carry on your adventure for another day!)
Covid-19 Support & Guidance
All our serviced apartments and aparthotels in Bristol are COVID-secure and are following all the necessary guidance provided by both the Government & Public Health England to minimise any risks posed by guest staying with them. For more information, please visit their website.
Some of these activities include:
- Intensified cleaning regimes both prior to and after guests have stayed. This also including communal halls, door handles and surfaces
- Contactless check-in, check-out & payment– all their apartments have contactless check-in and out minimising all human contact during your time with them. All payments are made online via payment links prior to arrival
- Face coverings are worn by all members of their team whilst cleaning or attending an apartment in light of any necessary maintenance
- Social distancing is advised and communicated to guests when entering and leaving their apartments or using any communal areas
- Getting out & about – all their apartments are within a short walk or cycle of most parts of the city. This is with the exception of their Brislington Apartments which are a 30/40-minute walk or 10-minute cycle
|Open all year round (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Cycle hire - Yes, they provide details of local bike shops where this is possible.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Some of their apartments have private parking.
Room / Unit Features
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Accommodation