Clifton Short Lets is currently open for key workers and those on essential travel only. For more information and to check availability please visit their website.
Beautiful Georgian townhouses in gorgeous central location
Clifton Short Lets offer short term accommodation* situated in the heart of Clifton. The properties boast tonnes of character, situated in Grade II listed townhouses close to the bustling Clifton Triangle. Just a stones throw away from the University of Bristol, Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, o2 Academy and language schools such as International House and English Language Centre - not to mention all of the local supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
There is a room type to suit any budget, starting from standard rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities. Standard rooms provide fantastic value and the opportunity to live in a sociable house share. If you are looking for more privacy, there are rooms with private kitchenettes and rooms with their own private kitchen and bathroom to choose from, too.
Nothing is too much trouble
Booking is quick and easy and tours of our properties can be arranged. Clifton Short Lets staff are friendly and efficient and will be able to find a room to suit your needs. There is a maintenance team on hand as well as a 24hr reception team to provide anything you need, from directions to tips on things to see and do in Bristol.
- Discounts at Caffe Clifton and Racks Bar & Kitchen, both a 2 minute walk away
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking (first come first serve)
- Bed linen, cooking equipment and crockery are all provided
- Laundry service and towels available (includes a small fee)
You may also like
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Large Room||£32.00 per unit per night|
|Large Room with Kitchenette||£42.00 per unit per night|
|Small Room||£26.00 per unit per night|
|Standard Room||£29.00 per unit per night|
|Superior En-suite Room with Kitchen||£52.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Office is open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Restaurant - Racks Bar & Kitchen nearby
- Accessible Rooms
- Groups Welcomed
- In town/city centre
- Gym - Day passes to Nuffield Health
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Parking permits subject to availability
Room / Unit Features
- Fridge - In communal areas and specific rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen - Oven, fridge, freezer, cooking utensils
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- LCD Television - TV in communal areas
- WiFi - Free WiFi
- Special provisions for cyclists