Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
Location - They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- Locally-sourced produce
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- Durks65Hereford, United KingdomLeedsMonday, 5th August 2019Not the first time I have been there, been a few times before. It has changed somewhat for the better I will say from my first visit back in the late 70's :) The downside side for me is the... Read full review
- vexilfunnyistBEST DAY EVER!!! SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!!!Tuesday, 6th August 2019My mum and I bought tickets to go see the Spice Girls perform. The stadium was a lot bigger than we expected but that was fine. The food was delicious but there was only 1 gluten free shop. The... Read full review
- revelltimHoniton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayChampionship encounterWednesday, 4th September 2019Went to see the Championship game between Bristol City and Middlesbrough and what a day. Very entertaining game with impeccable view and facilities. Loads of different foods on offer along with real... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 0600
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|