Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
Location - They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- Locally-sourced produce
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good54
- Worried_of_GuildfordEnglandCar park on the Clanage very, very muddyMonday, 25th November 2019Having not been to Ashton Gate since the 1970s and having heard street parking was very difficult, I pre-booked a parking place at the car park at the Clanage near Bedhampton Cricket Club which cost... Read full review
- wizbeeward1BristolChristmas Party in Lansdown SuiteMonday, 9th December 2019Booked our work Christmas Party at Ashton Gate for their Casino Royale Party for a group of 18 people. The room looked beautiful as did all the guests. Every member of our group thoroughly enjoyed... Read full review
- MisterPestoBristol, United KingdomDinner and RugbyMonday, 9th December 2019Always a lively venue on rugby day and well worth booking in to one of the Ashton Gate restaurants. The service is of the highest level even when the staff are dealing with so many people. Equally... Read full review