*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
Location - They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- Locally-sourced produce
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- davidsZ9262ZQWatford, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNew year's footballThursday, 9th January 2020£32 to get in. For a second tier game of football. I had already booked a train up from Exeter before the ticket prices were announced so felt compelled to see it through. Even Premier League games... Read full review
- laughingbillyCroydon, United KingdomNice stadiumThursday, 12th March 2020Nice stadium, plenty of leg room, stewards fairly laidback, food prices reasonable for a football stadium, but the concourse is quite small and gets very packed. The downsides only 1 gents toilet for... Read full review
- MarkthebikerexplorerPortishead, United KingdomLads dayMonday, 24th August 2020Love going here on match days with the lads, cant wait for games to start up again, so we can all get back together and meet up Read full review