Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
Location - They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- Locally-sourced produce
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good50
- kirajsNewport, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMuse were amazing but the venue not so muchTuesday, 11th June 2019Living in Newport, this was the closest Muse gig to me. Having seen them at Birmingham, I was excited to see them again. Although after booking, it was a small nightmare trying to sort out parking as... Read full review
- Anita GDorchester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySpice Girls Ashton GateThursday, 13th June 2019Arrived at Ashton Gate to see the Spice Girls it was really difficult to get even near the stadium by taxi so got out and walked in the end in the pouring rain. Poor planning meant people were not... Read full review
- places2seeplaces2goEngland, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood Sized VenueFriday, 28th June 2019Ashton Gate is a good sized venue & perfect to see music acts. Recently saw the Spice Girls, who were despite some negative press reviews very entertaining with excellent staging & a team of... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 0600
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|