Start your day the right way with locally-sourced, fresh food and drink at the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate Stadium.
Open from 8am-4pm on weekdays the Coffee Shop at Ashton Gate offers breakfast, brunch, cakes, tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day.
All bread and cakes are supplied by local independent artisan bread makers, Mark's Bread just a hop and a skip away from Ashton Gate on North Street, so you can be sure they're fresh and delicious.
They don't think a quick coffee should break the bank, which is why they offer 10% discount to Bristol City and Bristol Rugby season card holders and 5% discount to Forever Bristol members.
They look forward to seeing you soon at Ashton Gate!
Location - They are based at Ashton Gate Stadium, BS3 2EJ - with plenty of free parking outside (not available on Bristol City/Bristol Rugby home Saturday matchdays - click here for current fixture lists)
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve lunch
- Take away service
- Conference facilities
- Locally-sourced produce
- In town/city centre
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good43
- debdavies2017Barnsley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTruly Awful VisitWednesday, 6th February 2019Visited Ashton Gate at the start of February it was an extremely cold day all pavements to the ground were iced over,slippery and untreated!!! Entered the ground really looking forward to the much... Read full review
- Oli_M_1980Wolverhampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayVisit of WolvesThursday, 21st February 2019Ashton Gate is just over a mile outside the city centre. We went to watch Wolves in the FA Cup. By the time we had got in the ground they had run out of food. We were in what I believe to be a fairly... Read full review
- BbhhgffcggyuhTrip Type:CouplesFirst trip to this stadiumFriday, 22nd February 2019As a travelling away fan I quite liked this stadium. The staff were friendly and were more than willing to direct you. The ladies loos were awful and you had to battle through the concourse to get to... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 963 0600
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|