*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Sitting atop of the Avon Gorge, this hotel has one of the best settings in the UK. With Clifton Village behind it, and the city centre (and the central business district) only minutes away, The Avon Gorge Hotel is perfectly located for exploring the wonderful city of Bristol. From the hotel, there are spectacular views of the Gorge, Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge and the city itself.
Laurent Perrier Suite
Elegantly designed in rich warm inviting tones with a large King size bed with fine Egyptian cotton bedding and LCD TV. Special features include bay window twin roll-top baths so you can both soak in the bubbles and soak up the view over Clifton Suspension bridge. Simply divine.
Garden Lounge Suite
Feel right at home in this extremely comfortable Garden Lounge suite. Perrier Jouet offers a separate bedroom with King size bed and a large living room area with stylish furniture. Add to this the walk-in monsoon drench shower in the bathroom and spectacular views across the Gorge and Clifton Bridge, and you have a room that will take your breath away.
The Avon Gorge Hotel’s restaurant and White Lion Bar offer the perfect setting for eating and drinking. The relaxed ambience of the restaurant is an ideal venue for enjoying a light lunch or lingering dinner. For a more casual atmosphere, the White Lion Bar offers gastro style dishes in an al fresco dining environment. Be sure to take advantage of the spectacular views of the Avon Gorge and world famous Clifton Suspension Bridge on the large, heated terrace. Serving Sunday lunches every week until 6pm, and offering a range of weekly deals and offers.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available at all times.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Double||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Family||£149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Twin||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Double||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Twin||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Maximum 80 sit down.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good515
- Wander543417hidden gem!Friday, 16th October 2020What a great find - this hotel overlooks the Clifton Suspension Bridge. Its great place to stay with friends or family. The terrace area has a bar/restaurant outside overlooking the gorge. Inside is... Read full review
- mumvboysBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday treatMonday, 19th October 2020This hotel is a Bristol institution. Warm and friendly, smart and welcoming. Excellent staff on reception, covid measures seem to be very sensible. Very good meal in the evening and ample breakfast... Read full review
- neiljfBath, United KingdomSuperb location, excellent customer serviceFriday, 23rd October 2020This hotel is on the edge of Clifton Village in Bristol. It overlooks the Clifton Suspension Bridge and I stayed overnight there to take some pictures of the bridge in the morning. The viewing... Read full review