The Avon Gorge by Hotel du Vin has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Sitting atop of the Avon Gorge, this hotel has one of the best settings in the UK. With Clifton Village behind it, and the city centre (and the central business district) only minutes away, The Avon Gorge Hotel is perfectly located for exploring the wonderful city of Bristol. From the hotel, there are spectacular views of the Gorge, Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge and the city itself.
Laurent Perrier Suite
Elegantly designed in rich warm inviting tones with a large King size bed with fine Egyptian cotton bedding and LCD TV. Special features include bay window twin roll-top baths so you can both soak in the bubbles and soak up the view over Clifton Suspension bridge. Simply divine.
Garden Lounge Suite
Feel right at home in this extremely comfortable Garden Lounge suite. Perrier Jouet offers a separate bedroom with King size bed and a large living room area with stylish furniture. Add to this the walk-in monsoon drench shower in the bathroom and spectacular views across the Gorge and Clifton Bridge, and you have a room that will take your breath away.
The Avon Gorge Hotel’s restaurant and White Lion Bar offer the perfect setting for eating and drinking. The relaxed ambience of the restaurant is an ideal venue for enjoying a light lunch or lingering dinner. For a more casual atmosphere, the White Lion Bar offers gastro style dishes in an al fresco dining environment. Be sure to take advantage of the spectacular views of the Avon Gorge and world famous Clifton Suspension Bridge on the large, heated terrace. Serving Sunday lunches every week until 6pm, and offering a range of weekly deals and offers.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available at all times.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Double||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Family||£149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Twin||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Double||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Twin||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Maximum 80 sit down.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- Coastal585309Trip Type:CouplesWhite Lion app faultyThursday, 29th July 2021I stayed here on 23 July 2021, eating at the White Lion. The app kept glitching and I’ve been charged 3 times for 2 orders. Having no luck sorting with hotel after 3 days of calling, not impressed... Read full review
- normantalktalkBraintree, United KingdomA fantastic hotel with wonderful viewsSunday, 1st August 2021I hadn’t realised that many years ago I had stayed in this hotel but what a change the Du Vin organisation had made over those years. Changes for the better. Reception was fast and friendly yet... Read full review
- PoppyW8Greater London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBit disappointingMonday, 2nd August 2021I stayed one Saturday night with my son and in all honesty was disappointed. I had booked with some excitement when I realised Hotel du Vin had taken over and even though I thought it was very pricey... Read full review