Sitting atop of the Avon Gorge, this hotel has one of the best settings in the UK. With Clifton Village behind it, and the city centre (and the central business district) only minutes away, The Avon Gorge Hotel is perfectly located for exploring the wonderful city of Bristol. From the hotel, there are spectacular views of the Gorge, Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge and the city itself.
Laurent Perrier Suite
Elegantly designed in rich warm inviting tones with a large King size bed with fine Egyptian cotton bedding and LCD TV. Special features include bay window twin roll-top baths so you can both soak in the bubbles and soak up the view over Clifton Suspension bridge. Simply divine.
Garden Lounge Suite
Feel right at home in this extremely comfortable Garden Lounge suite. Perrier Jouet offers a separate bedroom with King size bed and a large living room area with stylish furniture. Add to this the walk-in monsoon drench shower in the bathroom and spectacular views across the Gorge and Clifton Bridge, and you have a room that will take your breath away.
The Avon Gorge Hotel’s restaurant and White Lion Bar offer the perfect setting for eating and drinking. The relaxed ambience of the restaurant is an ideal venue for enjoying a light lunch or lingering dinner. For a more casual atmosphere, the White Lion Bar offers gastro style dishes in an al fresco dining environment. Be sure to take advantage of the spectacular views of the Avon Gorge and world famous Clifton Suspension Bridge on the large, heated terrace. Serving Sunday lunches every week until 6pm, and offering a range of weekly deals and offers.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available at all times.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Suite||£160.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Double||£135.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Family||£149.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Gorge View Twin||£130.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Double||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Village View Twin||£120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Available for wedding receptions - Maximum 80 sit down.
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good466
- UKTraveller1964UKTrip Type:CouplesGoram and VincentMonday, 20th May 2019Shambolic service. Wrong menus given and ordered from. Slow erratic service and a pompous restaurant manager more concerned with telling us his woes than dealing with the service failings. Food... Read full review
- SherwoodBearCheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend GetawayMonday, 20th May 2019This is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean and well decorated. I particularly liked the decoration of the bathroom. There was a coffee machine as well as a kettle and tea facilities... Read full review
- Alicia MEnglandTrip Type:Businessgreat locationTuesday, 21st May 2019I stayed here for one night on a business trip. I had a room with a view of the gorge and it was lovely to look out on this spectacular view and bridge. The room was large and comfortable and the... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 973 8955
- 3 AA Stars Hotel