With 42 luxury bedrooms, some with spectacular views over St Nicholas Market and Bristol Crown Court, you will feel instantly relaxed as you settle into your surroundings. From superior double bedrooms, to their exclusive corner suites, many featuring roll-top baths, choose the perfect bedroom for you.
No matter what room you choose, one thing they can guarantee is the perfect night’s sleep. Sink into their fluffy duvets, rest your head on their plump pillows and wrap yourself in the finest Egyptian cotton sheets. They even offer complimentary decanters of Gin and Sherry in every room.
The hotel’s extraordinary underground spa features seven luxurious treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, areas of rest and relaxation and a fully equipped urban gym. The unique Harbour Spa also boasts an indoor pool with atmospheric low-level lighting and an accompanying hydrotherapy pool; as guests enjoy the indulgent experience of swimming in the bank’s previous vaults.
An outstanding central location in the heart of the city, exceptional service, exquisite food and total relaxation – at Bristol Harbour Hotel & Spa they provide all of the essential ingredients for an unforgettable stay at their urban city retreat.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Corner Suite||£295.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Deluxe Double||£155.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£345.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Double||£115.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Superior Twin||£175.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Available for wedding receptions
- Spa and Treatment Room
- Accessible Rooms
- In town/city centre - Located in the heart of the old city, within the historic thriving Corn Street
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Swimming pool - The former basement bank vaults are being transformed into an indulgent Harbour Spa, with treatment rooms, an indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, steam room and sauna opening at the start of 2017
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - NCP - 0.2 miles Galleries - 0.3 miles
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- DVD Player
- Electric shaver point
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)844 811 1103