Aqua – for every occasion
Aqua is your local neighbourhood restaurant that offers fresh affordable food all day. Breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner, they are open all day and you are more than welcome. They are a family, independent restaurant that remains true to their ethos of providing contemporary food made with the finest ingredients and served by a warm and caring team. We strive to create a memorable experience with impeccable service and outstanding food.
Their restaurants are thoughtfully designed to what makes for a relaxed and inviting interior where you can come in for a coffee, long lunch or indulge over dinner. Aqua is the perfect venue for celebrating those special occasions with their extensive a la carte menu.
Aqua’s food is all freshly prepared, where they sustainably source all the finest ingredients to ensure that they create the best possible dishes for their guests. So, whether you fancy a light bite with Aqua’s delicious small plates, sharing amongst friends or something more substantial there’s sure to be something to tempt you. Items on the menu such as calamari, grilled octopus, slow braised pork cheeks, roasted cod with dauphinoise or a delightful tuna carpaccio. Aqua also have daily specials that change weekly. Their set lunch & early dinner menu offers that affordability with two courses for £14 and 3 courses for £17, Monday to Saturday 12pm to 7pm. Not only this but throughout the week they offer 241 on sparkling Bellini’s between 12pm and 7pm daily! And of course, being a family operated restaurant children are always welcome: there’s a great selection of family favourites on the children’s menu. Two courses and a drink for £7, you can’t beat it.
Sundays have become quite famous for Aqua with its traditional Sunday roast for £15. Serving striploin of beef from Clannaborough farm, Devon, pork loin with crackling and roasted chicken with all the usual trimmings! All their homemade desserts go great with their freshly ground coffees for those mornings and afternoons.
Aqua has a great bar overlooking the harbourside with a majestic terrace. Serving an array of beers on draught along with their selection of Aqua cocktails are a great way to get your evening started, followed by a carefully selected wine list that covers all bases.
|Dates: (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Sunday to Thursday: 9.30am to 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 9.30am to 10.30pm
Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good351
- LaraT1985Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic Christmas LunchMonday, 23rd December 2019Sunday lunch for 10. Pre booked the Christmas menu.... absolutely fabulous! Starters all arrived together! The Mains - wow ....pork belly and turkey both delicious ! Lots of veg and asked for extra... Read full review
- RoversBob67Trip Type:FamilySuperb Christmas LunchMonday, 23rd December 2019Went to Aqua Welsh Back in a group of 10 family members for a pre-Christmas Sunday lunch. Had no expectations as these places don’t always deliver. What a shock! Superb food, excellent service... Read full review
- H2984LLchristophermTrip Type:CouplesA Bristol GemSunday, 12th January 2020Delicious food and a good selection of cocktails and wine, all nicely presented with excellent service. Read full review