Pieminister Broad Quay has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check website and social media feeds for full details of how to book.
A much-loved Bristol family business, Pieminister is famous for making its range of award winning pies in the city since 2003. Set in a fantastic historic building in the heart of the city, you can eat in or sit outside, with views of the harbourside and the fountains on Broad Quay. Opposite the Hippodrome and a short walk from the Old Vic, this is the perfect spot for pre-theatre dinner with 2 for 1 cocktails before 7.00pm and after 9.30pm every day.
Made with ethically sourced ingredients such as free range British meat and artisan cheeses, there’s also plenty of pie choice for vegetarians and vegans - and for those on a Gluten Free diet there’s a dedicated GF menu starring three new award winning GF pies. There’s a fun menu for kids too, so bring the whole family!
With fabulous nibbles, super sides, cocktails, local beers, ciders and delicious puddings served with great music and good times, you’ll never want to leave.
New to Pieminister? Give the legendary Mothership a try. Originally created for the fields of Glastonbury Festival back in 2004, the Mothership combines your favourite pie on a base of buttery mash topped with peas, crispy onions, Cheddar cheese, and gravy. It’s the perfect Pieminister introduction and it’s now available for vegans too.
Introducing: Sunday Best - Pieminister's take on a classic roast dinner. Get any classic pie and mash, lashings of gravy, Yorkshire puds, baby roasties, carrot & swede mash, all topped with a free range pig in blanket and pork scratching (or stuffing balls). Available to book every Sunday. Bookings are advised but not essential.
- Watch their new video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bar - Fully licenced bar offering local ciders, craft ales and cocktails
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Wide selection of vegetarian options to choose from plus our tasty Gluten free Hot Pots and sides on the menu.
- Take away service - Take away menu available daily
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages are welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Al Fresco Dining - Al fresco dining will be available in the summer
- Pets accepted
- In town/city centre - Located in the city centre opposite the Hippodrome
- Waterfront - Close to the waterfront
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available