From Thursday 5 November until further notice, Pieminister will no longer be open for eat-in. They look forward to welcoming you back when it's safe to do so. You'll still be able to get hot pie feasts delivered to your door, find out more here.
A much-loved Bristol family business, Pieminister is famous for making its range of award winning pies in the city since 2003. Set in a fantastic historic building in the heart of the city, you can eat in or sit outside, with views of the harbourside and the fountains on Broad Quay. Opposite the Hippodrome and a short walk from the Old Vic, this is the perfect spot for pre-theatre dinner with 2 for 1 cocktails before 7.00pm and after 9.30pm every day.
Made with ethically sourced ingredients such as free range British meat and artisan cheeses, there’s also plenty of pie choice for vegetarians and vegans - and for those on a Gluten Free diet there’s a dedicated GF menu starring three new award winning GF pies. There’s a fun menu for kids too, so bring the whole family!
With fabulous nibbles, super sides, cocktails, local beers, ciders and delicious puddings served with great music and good times, you’ll never want to leave.
New to Pieminister? Give the legendary Mothership a try. Originally created for the fields of Glastonbury Festival back in 2004, the Mothership combines your favourite pie on a base of buttery mash topped with peas, crispy onions, Cheddar cheese, and gravy. It’s the perfect Pieminister introduction and it’s now available for vegans too.
Start your weekend the right way with a Bottomless Brunch. Every Saturday, from 24 March 2020, Pieminister Broad Quay holds a bottomless brunch, which allows every party 90 minutes to enjoy a delicious brunch pie, washed down with unlimited prosecco, mimosas, Aperol spritz or their Pie P.A. At £20 per person, spots fill up fast so booking is recommended.
- Watch their new video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bar - Fully licenced bar offering local ciders, craft ales and cocktails
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Wide selection of vegetarian options to choose from plus our tasty Gluten free Hot Pots and sides on the menu.
- Take away service - Take away menu available daily
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages are welcome
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Al Fresco Dining - Al fresco dining will be available in the summer
- Pets accepted
- In town/city centre - Located in the city centre opposite the Hippodrome
- Waterfront - Close to the waterfront
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available