A much-loved Bristol family business, Pieminister is famous for making its range of award winning pies in the city since 2003. Set in a fantastic historic building in the heart of the city, you can eat in or sit outside, with views of the harbourside and the fountains on Broad Quay. Opposite the Hippodrome and a short walk from the Old Vic, this is the perfect spot for pre-theatre dinner with 2 for 1 cocktails before 7.00pm and after 9.30pm every day.
Made with ethically sourced ingredients such as free range British meat and artisan cheeses, there’s also plenty of pie choice for vegetarians - and for those on a Gluten Free diet there’s a dedicated GF menu starring three new award winning GF pies. There’s a fun menu for kids too, so bring the whole family!
If pastry isn’t your thing, there are four baked skillets on offer. These hearty hot pots are baked in a cast iron pan and include a venison and bean chilli topped with macaroni cheese and a vegetarian pea and paneer curry with a Bombay potato top.
With fabulous nibbles, super sides, cocktails, local beers, ciders and delicious puddings served with great music and good times, you’ll never want to leave.
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- Bar - Fully licenced bar offering local ciders, craft ales and cocktails
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for - Wide selection of vegetarian options to choose from plus our tasty Gluten free Hot Pots and sides on the menu.
- Take away service - Take away menu available daily
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Children of all ages are welcome
- Al Fresco Dining - Al fresco dining will be available in the summer
- Pets accepted
- In town/city centre - Located in the city centre opposite the Hippodrome
- Waterfront - Close to the waterfront
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
Tel: +44 (0)117 325 7616
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|