The Clifton Sausage has reopened and they have a great menu with all of your favourites. CLICK HERE for the menu.
The Clifton Sausage restaurant is situated in the heart of Clifton Village. The ambiance is warm, friendly and relaxed, with an absolute lack of snootiness. Furnished with pine tables, candles, warm yellow and sky blue walls, comfort and ‘a touch of class’ is always to be found in the surroundings, as well as the food and service.
The Clifton Sausage offers seasonal menus using the freshest, finest, locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and not just the sausages. The restaurant specialises in traditional and classic British dishes, both unpretentious yet universal in their appeal, as well as delicious varieties of sausages.
There are seasonal favourites, such as steamed mussels in cider, new season lamb and local game, and for pudding lovers, sticky toffee pudding, chocolate fondant and many more. The Clifton Sausage also offers some stunning wines and top quality beers. The knowledgeable staff serve over thirty wines by the glass, including champagne and you can always try before you buy.
|Please check website for opening times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Bar service times Monday 6pm – 12am
Tuesday – Sundays 12noon – 12am
Food service times Monday 6.30 – 10pm
Tuesday – Thursday 12pm – 3pm 6.30pm – 10pm
Friday 12pm – 3pm 6.30pm – 11pm
Saturday 12pm – 5pm 6.30pm – 11pm
Sunday 12pm – 4pm 6.30pm – 9pm
Bank holiday Mondays 12pm – 3pm 6.30pm – 9pm
Closed Christmas day and Boxing day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for vegetarians
- Locally sourced produce
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Special group rates
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good260
- elisa5196Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySlightly Underwhelming..Tuesday, 4th August 2020To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed. I had heard such good things about this restaurant and because of the name expected the best sausages ever! Whilst the Yorkie for the toad in the hole was... Read full review
- JaxieFPrague, Czech RepublicTrip Type:FamilyWe had a wonderful lunch hereSunday, 9th August 2020We had a wonderful lunch here today. The sausages were delicious, gluten free options available and the service was excellent. Read full review
- Z9542HHemmacBristol, United KingdomLove this plqceMonday, 10th August 2020DELICIOUS!! I have had the veggie sausages both times - my non veggie boyfriend says they’re even better than the meat ones. Definitely will return! Read full review