The Harbour Kitchen
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
The Harbour Kitchen & Bristol Harbour Hotel has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
A stylish seafood bar & grill serving simple, fresh seafood alongside thick-cut, dry-aged steaks and indulgent desserts. Chef Director John Pollard advocates local produce and seasonal ingredients, to create dishes that showcase the region's finest flavours.
This lively and stylish seafood bar & grill serves simple, fresh seafood alongside thick-cut, dry-aged steaks and indulgent desserts – all expertly cooked under the culinary supervision of renowned Chef Director John Pollard. The philosophy is to showcase regional flavours, using local produce and seasonal ingredients where possible.
Signature dishes (highly recommended) include a Harbour Fish Pie, a home-made seafood burger, our infamous twice-baked cheese soufflé, and a cod fillet topped with crab crumble.
The restaurant also serves a traditional full afternoon tea, featuring freshly baked cakes, scones with homemade jam and clotted cream, and freshly prepared sandwiches. Served with a selection of teas or coffees – or even a glass of fizz.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Afternoon tea is served every day between 12pm and 5pm
From Thursday 24 September, dinner will be served from 5pm, giving you a little extra time to enjoy the award-winning restaurant before closing at 10pm
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good93
- vestasBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesI feel sad writing this asSaturday, 31st October 2020I feel sad writing this as I have eaten here many times and it’s generally been really good. Tonight for my partners birthday I booked a table. We ordered our drinks and they took over 20 minutes... Read full review
- skc216Cambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyCracking Sunday roastSunday, 1st November 2020We just had our best ever restaurant cooked Sunday roast. Perfect roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese and beautifully cooked meat alongside other veg and trimmings. The only... Read full review
- Stanley1914Wiltshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySandwiches only!Wednesday, 28th July 2021Having visited the other ‘Jetty’ restaurants, we were very disappointed with this one. We had travelled 50 minutes to get there expecting to be offered the lunch menu that we have observed on the... Read full review