The Jetty Restaurant
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
Bristol Harbour Hotel plan to re-open to visitors on 17 May 2021, subject to Government restrictions. This includes their hotel, restaurant, bar and spa. Please check website and social media feeds for details of how to book.
Welcome to the multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Afternoon tea is served every day between 12pm and 5pm
From Thursday 24 September, dinner will be served from 5pm, giving you a little extra time to enjoy the award-winning restaurant before closing at 10pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good93
- Navigate755112Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing evening!!Wednesday, 21st October 2020We dined here over the weekend and just wanted to say how much the staff go the extra mile for all diners, it was busy but service was very attentive and we felt well looked after. The cod and crab... Read full review
- vestasBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesI feel sad writing this asSaturday, 31st October 2020I feel sad writing this as I have eaten here many times and it’s generally been really good. Tonight for my partners birthday I booked a table. We ordered our drinks and they took over 20 minutes... Read full review
- skc216Cambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyCracking Sunday roastSunday, 1st November 2020We just had our best ever restaurant cooked Sunday roast. Perfect roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese and beautifully cooked meat alongside other veg and trimmings. The only... Read full review