The Jetty Restaurant
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
***Due to the ongoing Covid-19 developments, The Jetty Restaurant will be closed until further notice. Please check their website and social channels for updates on reopening***
Welcome to the multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Afternoon tea is served every day between 12pm and 5pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good93
- Resort822212Trip Type:CouplesFaultless service and delicious foodSaturday, 19th September 2020Had dinner here on a Friday, from the minute we arrived the staff were cheerful and attentive. Happy to provide as much information on the food and wine. Our waitress Sophie, was incredibly helpful... Read full review
- 373owengTrip Type:CouplesBrilliant visitSaturday, 19th September 2020Sophie gave us incredible service! So attentive a lovely. Great recommendations on the food choices The food was incredible well worth the visit Read full review
- R7324WObethgTrip Type:FamilyRestaurantSunday, 20th September 2020The food at the jetty was lovely! The fresh seafood really sets apart this restaurant from others. The service from Lucy was super friendly and brought the whole experience together. Will defiantly... Read full review