The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good74
- katec244Bridgwater, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHotel and RestaurantSaturday, 13th April 2019We stayed at the Bristol Harbour Hotel and dined in their restaurant. Both the food and service were excellent. Favourites were the prawns to start and the fillet steak or seafood burger for main... Read full review
- NickJervisNailseaTrip Type:CouplesGluten free. Oh but yes there’s wheat in it - after I’d eaten it.Saturday, 13th April 2019I’m wheat intolerant. I checked 4 times that the tempura veg starter was gluten free. The last time I checked was when it was delivered to me. The waitress actually rolled her eyes at me because I... Read full review
- midgetcarracerTrip Type:CouplesSt Vallentines Masacre.Saturday, 13th April 2019We arrived early so we had a drink at the bar that was the first mistake,they must have been the most expensive drinks in Bristol.1 pint and 1 cocktail £16.10. We were then then escorted through to... Read full review
55 Corn Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm