The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good81
- zoeypkyBristol, United KingdomGreat experienceSaturday, 14th September 2019We intended to visit the gold bar, however, upon arrival we realised it was booked for an event. We were promptly redirected to the Jerry were we had a selection of drinks. While the menu was limited... Read full review
- jasonhJ3667UMTrip Type:CouplesJetty lunch and spa packageMonday, 16th September 2019First off can I say how amazing the Spa downstairs was, the girls that work there did an amazing job, the spa was very clean and relaxing and treatments were first class absolute 10 out of 10! But... Read full review
- Joanne GTrip Type:BusinessCouldn’t have been better....Thursday, 19th September 2019Fantastic setting, brilliant customer service and even better food. Couldn’t have asked for a better lunch experience! Read full review
55 Corn Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm