The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good75
- FelipeHPonceBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest Place to eat in BristolMonday, 20th May 2019I've been to Bristol Harbour Hotel's restaurant "The Jetty" and I must say that the service the staff offered was impeccable. From the starters to cocktails, main dishes and dessert, everything was... Read full review
- Traveler668223Trip Type:FamilyBirthday TreatSunday, 26th May 2019Treated for my birthday. The best afternoon tea, freshest sandwiches, delicious selection of cakes and scones. Great service. Will recommend to my friends and lookout forward to having it again. Read full review
- CHK1961Zandvoort, The NetherlandsTrip Type:CouplesNice atmosphere but dissapointing foodTuesday, 28th May 2019Nice atmosphere but dissapointing food. Our waiter Victor, the Portuguese was a sweetheart and very attentive and funny. He saved the evening. Very annoying: no drinks menu, so we had to go up to the... Read full review
55 Corn Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm