The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good73
- jimmy jTrip Type:CouplesRan out of sea foodSunday, 3rd February 2019All the staff were great. The food was not. My partner had the seafood curry and it was the size of a starter. I had a fish medley but when it arrived it bore no resemblance to the dish I ordered... Read full review
- Grumpy_old_guy_ATLAtlanta, GeorgiaTrip Type:BusinessLocal gathering spot for drinks on Saturday afternoon!Wednesday, 6th February 2019Stayed at the hotel and walked through the Jetty during Saturday afternoon tea and it was rocking with a live musician playing some modern funky music. Lots of great light, bar on the left. I ate... Read full review
- robinsonangela1978Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNice decor, unimaginative menuSunday, 10th February 2019We ate at 5.30pm on a Saturday evening so the restaurant wasn’t particular busy. What struck us immediately was just how obnoxiously loud the Ibiza-style music was. Fine for a bar but not OK if... Read full review
55 Corn Street
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm