The Jetty Restaurant
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
***Due to the ongoing Covid-19 developments, The Jetty Restaurant will be closed until further notice. Please check their website and social channels for updates on reopening***
Welcome to the multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Afternoon tea is served every day between 12pm and 5pm
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good91
- CallumHall58Trip Type:CouplesWhat a lovely eveningFriday, 6th March 2020What a great experience! Started our evening in the Gold Bar upstairs. Exceptional service from Sam who was able to give great suggestions for cocktails! Then moved down to The Jetty restaurant where... Read full review
- LAPCoventryCOVENTRYTrip Type:CouplesAnniversary tripSaturday, 14th March 2020After having to cancel our trip planned for Madrid we found ourselves here at the Harbour Hotel. A lovely Hotel with excellent service especially from Rosalie in the restaurant who surprised us with... Read full review
- beccabristolBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely mealSunday, 29th March 2020Lovely meal at The Jetty. Good service, and delicious food. Good menu to choose from. I had roast pork belly which was beautifully cooked. Rhubarb and custard eton mess for dessert was delicious! Read full review