The Jetty Restaurant
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good86
- lisa cBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMrs careyThursday, 14th November 2019very disappointed with mine and my husband's Sunday lunch pork had no crackling and very small portion .Yorkshire pudding was burnt and potatoes overdone nothing like it advertised in there picture Read full review
- LewisBeansDayTrip Type:FamilyCaitlyn, what a babeSaturday, 16th November 2019Un-be-leivable. What a meal! The food, the taste, the atmosphere!! This place is a must visit in Bristol for me and anyone else who is looking for a proper evening. Served by Caitlyn, the absolute... Read full review
- Jessie HTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat nightSunday, 17th November 2019I loved the whole experience, we had a lovely evening, the food was delicious,and the atmosphere was great. Definitely will return. Read full review