The Jetty Restaurant
Tel: +44 (0)117 203 4456
The multi award-winning Jetty Restaurant opened in Bristol October 2016. Reserve your table here.
Following on from the success of The Jetty restaurants in Christchurch, Dorset and Salcombe, Devon and most recently Brighton and Guildford, The Jetty restaurant in Bristol offers a vibrant yet relaxed atmosphere, alongside fantastic menus.
Set within the former banking hall, The Jetty offers an abundance of character, with its restored interiors, featuring tasteful banquette seating, sleek marble surfaces and bespoke lighting features. It’s the perfect place to gather with friends, open a bottle of wine and soak up the ambiance of our city restaurant.
The Jetty prides itself on using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients alongside an eclectic wine list and innovative cocktail menu.
For a fantastic dining experience in the heart of the city, look no further than The Jetty
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Monday - Thursday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday: Lunch 12noon to 3pm and Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
Sunday: Lunch 12noon to 4pm and Dinner 6pm to 9pm
- Bar - Yes the Gold Bar - www.bristol-harbour-hotel.co.uk/dining/the-bar/
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Booking required - Advises but not essential, subject to availability
- In town/city centre
- Unique venue
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good88
- 940lizGRTrip Type:FamilyGreatTuesday, 24th December 2019Friendly staff that are great and making us feel welcome. Kaitlyn helped a lot with the questions we asked. We enjoyed our stay so much we will be back! Thank you so much Read full review
- Adrian BBristol, United KingdomDisappointing Christmas Day lunchMonday, 30th December 2019My wife and I went here for lunch on Christmas Day. Whilst I’m aware that all restaurants charge a premium for Christmas Day food I thought that we could expect something exceptional from the Jetty... Read full review
- J4757USseanwTrip Type:CouplesDate nightSaturday, 18th January 2020We don't usually leave reviews but the service in here was so top quality we felt we had to. Caytlin greeted us and showed us to our table, we asked for a booth instead and she went out of her way to... Read full review