The River Grille has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check website and social media feeds for full details of how to book.
With its lofty dimensions, exquisite wooden floors and floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views of the Harbourside, The River Grille is one of Bristol’s most elegant dining venues – famed for its superb steaks, vibrant ambience and unique setting.
And with musical entertainment in the form of live piano on Friday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes, and a jazz trio on Saturday evenings, not to mention complimentary parking for dining guests, it is easy to see why The River Grille is among the best restaurants in Bristol.
The River Grille’s menus showcase the finest seasonal ingredients, locally sourced and simply but deliciously prepared. Highlights include fresh fish and seafood – with specials that include the catch of the day from the nearby fishing port of Brixham – and deliciously tender steaks made from 28 day aged West Country beef, all expertly barbecued on a Josper grill.
Sunday to Thursday: 6pm - 9.30pm
Friday and Saturday: 6pm - 10pm
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Ramp to main entrance
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Eat Out to Help Out
- Accept coach parties - Advanced booking required
- Available for wedding receptions
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities - Fully serviced business centre
- Exclusive hire of restaurant
- Pre/post theatre menu
- Private rooms - Please contact us for more information
- Booking Advised
- In town/city centre - overlooking historic harbour side.
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route - all central bus routes are within easy reach
- On site parking
- Overnight accommodation available