*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Temple Meads Railway Station is the main railway station for Bristol with connections to most of Britain, including Birmingham, Cardiff, Leeds, London, Manchester and Scotland. Local services include trains to Weston-super-Mare, Taunton and Gloucester.
Station facilities include bicycle storage, car park, seat reservations, taxi rank, open top bus tour stop, Bristol Flyer (shuttle bus service to airport), stops for several buses, free WiFi access (the Cloud) and self-service machines are available.
- Accessible ticket machines are located at the station entrance by the ticket office.
- Set-Down / Pick up Points are available at the station entrance. Assisted travel meeting point located at the customer information office - Platform 3. Please notify a member of staff.
- Staff assistance is available 24 hours a day; please request assistance from any member of staff if you have not booked assistance in advance.
- Step Free Access is available via lifts to all platforms and facilties, the ticket office is also step free.
- Wheelchairs are also available at the station.
Please note that this station does not offer an accessible booking office counteror Customer Help Points.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Disabled Visitors
- Open All Year
- Special provisions for cyclists
Travel & Trade
- Wi-fi available
Map & Directions
|Open: (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|