Arnolfini is a centre for contemporary arts based on Bristol’s harbourside in the heart of the city. Founded in 1961, the organisation is dedicated to producing and presenting visual arts, performance, dance, film, music and events, underpinned by a commitment to a dynamic civic role in the city.
In 2016, Arnolfini was a finalist in the Art Fund’s Museum of the Year, recognised for its extraordinary commitment to broadening participation and engagement with the arts.
As a charity, Arnolfini fundraises for all its activities. By donating, you can help them continue to provide free arts activities for all. Please donate when you next visit.
You may also like
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Café Bar serves the best in local and seasonal produce and is open 7 days a week.
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Free Entry
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre - Located at the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Very Good51
- B4128ZFjamescBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyCoffee at the ArnolfiniMonday, 15th October 2018As can be expected on a sunny day at the weekend on the Harbourside the tables and chairs outside the Arnolfini were very busy, we were happy to sit inside, but as it was busy there was a bit of a... Read full review
- 66gaylerRhondda, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesIt's not really openMonday, 11th March 2019The venue has one show on - which there was a big queue for when we went on Sunday. It looked like a film/animation presentation? The rest of the spaces are turned over as 'front room' spaces for... Read full review
- RhinoHarrisonBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNice cafe but avoid the breakfast!!Monday, 25th March 2019We love popping into the Arnolfini cafe for coffee as part of our harbour side walk on sunny weekends. We decided to stop for breakfast with friends last weekend, 3 having the full English and one... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 917 2300
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Galleries are currently only open for special events, please check the website for more information.
Bookshop: Open 7 days a week 11am - 6pm
Café Bar: Open 7 days a week, opening times vary – please see website for details
Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years’ Day