Arnolfini galleries are open, Tuesday to Sunday, 11am to 6pm, each week. Entry to exhibitions is free of charge, with donations always welcome, and visitors have the option to book in advance via the website.
Arnolfini is a centre for international contemporary arts based on Bristol’s harbourside in the heart of the city. Founded in 1961, Arnolfini is dedicated to producing and presenting visual arts, performance, dance, film, music, events and workshops, welcoming a broad and diverse audience of all ages.
Exhibitions, by some of the finest, contemporary artists from around the world, run throughout the year, throughout the building. Audio descriptions are available for each work featured. VI Welcome Days are run for each show.
Arnolfini has it’s own, independent bookshop stocking over 100 magazines and periodicals on art, design, literature and film as well as an exceptional range of books on contemporary art and culture, fiction, great children’s selection as well as postcards, gifts and posters. Much of this offering is available to order at Arnolfini Bookshop
Arnolfini’s Café Bar is an ideal place to meet, overlooking the waterfront with seating both inside and out throughout the year. Run by the award-winning Bristol Beer Factory, Arnolfini Café Bar is open seven days a week, from 9am, with a mouth-watering selection of tapas, bagels, cakes and ice cream to eat in or take away.
For details of Arnolfini’s current exhibitions and events please go to Arnolfini.org.uk
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors - Parking nearby
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant - The Café Bar serves the best in local and seasonal produce and is open 7 days a week.
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Free Entry
- Film or TV location
- In town/city centre - Located at the heart of Bristol’s historic Harbourside
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On Bus Route
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
- Guided Tours Available for Groups - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals - Please contact their Visitor Experience team for more information
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good62
- leeb729Sheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVegan BrekkyTuesday, 9th May 2023Recommend the vegan breakfast here. Very tastey alt take in full English. Tasty, quality & effort to make ingredients hit the spot. Tempah for bacon. Rostis great. Read full review
- Mayte MTrip Type:Solo travelLovely booksTuesday, 27th June 2023I had a walk around and I felt very satisfied. The books that they have are very interesting. Even more, for kids and art lovers. Read full review
- hop4penComox, CanadaFantastic Exhibits in Central BristolSaturday, 30th September 2023This is a great art studio space. While there, the textile exhibition was amazing. Lots of great staff, well lit space, easy access to several rooms with different exhibits. Interactive stations for... Read full review