While City secured their highest league finish since 2010 last season, they have their sights set on going another step further in 2018/19.
Carabao cup victories over giants Manchester United, Crystal Palace, Stoke City and Watford in the previous campaign proves Lee Johnson’s young side have ability to step up to the challenge, as they push to make more history by reaching the Premier League.
And they are ready to do just that in their recently redeveloped, 27,000-seat Ashton Gate Stadium, where the fans’ fantastic support can make all the difference.
For more information please visit https://www.bcfc.co.uk/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-city-hospitality/
It's all change at Ashton Gate, as Bristol Bears begin life in the Gallagher Premiership.
Pat Lam's men, who stormed to the Championship title last season, return to the top flight with an exciting new identity as the Bears.
Boosted by record season card sales in the advanced sales period, Bristol welcome the likes of John Afoa and Charles Piutau to their squad as the club set their sights on a successful campaign.
For more information please visit https://www.bristolbearsrugby.com/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-bears-hospitality/
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good37
- Angela HDerby, United Kingdomexperience and feedbackMonday, 30th July 2018Attended this wonderful stadium for a radio show wonderful stadium very tidy all seater stadium with great hospitality Read full review
- michaelSheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayCity versus the bladesSaturday, 12th May 2018Decided to come down for a couple of days to see the last game of the season. May I say a massive thanks to all the lovely people of Bristol who were so welcoming and friendly. It was a lovely place... Read full review
- Alan BTickhill, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood away dayFriday, 11th May 2018As part of a stag weekend we had tickets to the potential play off decider of BCFC v SUFC unfortunately both teams missed out before the game. As most of the part were from Bristol we had tickets... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0) 117 9630 600
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|