*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
While City secured their highest league finish since 2010 last season, they have their sights set on going another step further in 2019/20.
Carabao cup victories over giants Manchester United, Crystal Palace, Stoke City and Watford in the previous campaign proves Lee Johnson’s young side have ability to step up to the challenge, as they push to make more history by reaching the Premier League.
And they are ready to do just that in their recently redeveloped, 27,000-seat Ashton Gate Stadium, where the fans’ fantastic support can make all the difference.
It's all change at Ashton Gate, as Bristol Bears begin life in the Gallagher Premiership.
Pat Lam's men, who stormed to the Championship title last season, return to the top flight with an exciting new identity as the Bears.
Boosted by record season card sales in the advanced sales period, Bristol welcome the likes of John Afoa and Charles Piutau to their squad as the club set their sights on a successful campaign.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- davidsZ9262ZQWatford, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelNew year's footballThursday, 9th January 2020£32 to get in. For a second tier game of football. I had already booked a train up from Exeter before the ticket prices were announced so felt compelled to see it through. Even Premier League games... Read full review
- laughingbillyCroydon, United KingdomNice stadiumThursday, 12th March 2020Nice stadium, plenty of leg room, stewards fairly laidback, food prices reasonable for a football stadium, but the concourse is quite small and gets very packed. The downsides only 1 gents toilet for... Read full review
- MarkthebikerexplorerPortishead, United KingdomLads dayMonday, 24th August 2020Love going here on match days with the lads, cant wait for games to start up again, so we can all get back together and meet up Read full review