While City secured their highest league finish since 2010 last season, they have their sights set on going another step further in 2018/19.
Carabao cup victories over giants Manchester United, Crystal Palace, Stoke City and Watford in the previous campaign proves Lee Johnson’s young side have ability to step up to the challenge, as they push to make more history by reaching the Premier League.
And they are ready to do just that in their recently redeveloped, 27,000-seat Ashton Gate Stadium, where the fans’ fantastic support can make all the difference.
For more information please visit https://www.bcfc.co.uk/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-city-hospitality/
It's all change at Ashton Gate, as Bristol Bears begin life in the Gallagher Premiership.
Pat Lam's men, who stormed to the Championship title last season, return to the top flight with an exciting new identity as the Bears.
Boosted by record season card sales in the advanced sales period, Bristol welcome the likes of John Afoa and Charles Piutau to their squad as the club set their sights on a successful campaign.
For more information please visit https://www.bristolbearsrugby.com/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-bears-hospitality/
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good39
- Peter BSomerset, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThe Bear pit!Saturday, 1st September 2018Bristol Bears Rugby Union teams return to the Premier League was marked with a record crowd creating a pulsating atmosphere and an exhilarating match beating local rivals Bath by 17 v 10! Read full review
- Richard-A AWeston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNo transport integrationSunday, 2nd September 2018We went to see the first match of the rugby premiership between Bristol Bears and Bath. Excellent evening’s entertainment (except for the result!), but what spoiled it was getting home. Why, why... Read full review
- ChocolateCousCousTotnes, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGig in theMonday, 10th September 2018Been here for a footie match and it’s a decent stadium. However the indoor space for gigs for me just doesn’t work as a music space. Not great acoustics, no intimacy and no atmosphere. Wouldn’t... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 9630 600
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|