While City secured their highest league finish since 2010 last season, they have their sights set on going another step further in 2018/19.
Carabao cup victories over giants Manchester United, Crystal Palace, Stoke City and Watford in the previous campaign proves Lee Johnson’s young side have ability to step up to the challenge, as they push to make more history by reaching the Premier League.
And they are ready to do just that in their recently redeveloped, 27,000-seat Ashton Gate Stadium, where the fans’ fantastic support can make all the difference.
For more information please visit https://www.bcfc.co.uk/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-city-hospitality/
It's all change at Ashton Gate, as Bristol Bears begin life in the Gallagher Premiership.
Pat Lam's men, who stormed to the Championship title last season, return to the top flight with an exciting new identity as the Bears.
Boosted by record season card sales in the advanced sales period, Bristol welcome the likes of John Afoa and Charles Piutau to their squad as the club set their sights on a successful campaign.
For more information please visit https://www.bristolbearsrugby.com/
For hospitality packages please visit http://www.ashtongatestadium.co.uk/hospitality/bristol-bears-hospitality/
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- On-site Restaurant/Cafe
- Tea / Coffee Shop
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good42
- sox60MassachusettsTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat venue for first championship level football matchTuesday, 1st January 2019Visiting from US. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean grounds. Fans friendly. All seats with good sight lines . Had food and drink in the concourse (no alcohol in seats). Good for families with... Read full review
- pensionersPlymouthPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRugby, Bristol v ExeterMonday, 28th January 2019Our first visit to this stadium, great seats and view. Staff were helpful and in abundance. It’s a modern venue which does lack adequate toilets for the crowds. All in all a good visit. Read full review
- debdavies2017Barnsley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTruly Awful VisitWednesday, 6th February 2019Visited Ashton Gate at the start of February it was an extremely cold day all pavements to the ground were iced over,slippery and untreated!!! Entered the ground really looking forward to the much... Read full review