Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is temporarily closed. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is a perfect family day out whatever the weather.
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Play outside on the large bespoke adventure equipment for the older children and play equipment designed for the smaller children. There are 2 large air pillows, a mini jeep safari, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, miniature railway, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large award winning indoor play barn and toddler village.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Enjoy fun and adventure during the Summer months with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk and boating lake.
Avon Valley rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This new experience at the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road jeep over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Enchanted Easter, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Family Water Fight, Spooky Fun, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ with unique, immersive Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good131
- Caroline PTrip Type:FamilyAmazing HalloweenSaturday, 31st October 2020Had a really lovely day today we spent the day in the park then went to the night pumpkin patch event. I nearly got put off by the weather but Doug put a video on Facebook before I arrived which I... Read full review
- EMA2505Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLots of fun but over pricedSunday, 1st November 2020Beautiful setting, some real positives lovely play areas for children. Lots of farm animals to feed. Sweet mini train ride, fun bouncy cushion, jeeps all included in the admission fee. Negatives car... Read full review
- Suzie2785Trip Type:Solo traveltired animal enclosuresSaturday, 20th February 2021It is terrible for animals with tired enclosures. I would not recommend and say to go to a well kept and more diverse animal wildlife park. There are many for similar price near by Read full review