Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. Please check directly on their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Avon Valley offers a great value day out for the whole family during school holidays and selected weekends. More than your average farm park they fill your days with fun, entertainment and big events.
Within their beautiful riverside location you can meet interesting and friendly animals and enjoy hands-on interactive animal* sessions. Experience off road adventure with their 4x4 Mini Jeep Safari. Explore the large adventure play equipment and climbing wall or jump on massive air pillows. Get back to nature with their one-and-a-quarter-mile nature trail walk with a children's assault course. Feel prehistoric with their collection of interactive dinosaurs.
Ride the Strawberry Line miniature railway, play mini golf, race go-carts or go boating in the Summer. Last but certainly not least the entertainment team will engage and entertain you.
Events held throughout the year include; Lambing Live, The Massive Family Water Fight, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ a unique, immersive Christmas experience.
New for 2021 is a glamping experience with bolt on watersports and Summer Sounds; a range of socially distanced gigs in their festival field!
Avon Valley offers so much, you will struggle to fit it all in one trip!
* They have lots of farm animals, ponies, donkeys, meerkats, alpaca, llama, red foxes, reindeer, rabbits, guinea pigs, rare breeds, poultry, birds of prey, red and fallow deer herds.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good140
- vickeyjohnsonSevenoaks, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing day - an absolute must!Tuesday, 31st August 2021What an amazing day! From the friendly helpful reception staff to the awesome Bradley and Tom who did our Alpaca VIP experience ( an absolute must if you go) our day was fantastic! The outdoor space... Read full review
- Lor206ccWells, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA joyful afternoon with the foxes!Sunday, 5th September 2021We booked a fox experience and what a great time we had. Bradley guided us and was brilliant, fun and knowledgeable about the 2 gorgeous foxes Felix and Rusty. The foxes were an absolute joy to be... Read full review
- saintsontourchristchurch, nzTrip Type:FamilySurpassed our expectationsSunday, 12th September 2021Had the most fabulous day here with our 9 and 6 year olds. There is so much to see and do and it was much bigger than we expected. Facilities were clean and they are still taking COVID security very... Read full review