Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
Avon Valley offers a great value day out for the whole family during school holidays and selected weekends. More than your average farm park, fill your days with fun, entertainment and big events.
Within their beautiful riverside location you can meet the interesting and friendly animals and enjoy hands-on interactive animal* sessions. Explore Dinosaur Valley with their huge herd of animatronic dinosaurs. Experience off road adventure with their 4 x 4 Mini Jeep Safari. Explore the large adventure play equipment and climbing wall or jump on massive air pillows.
Ride the Strawberry Line miniature railway, play mini golf or race go-carts. Last but certainly not least the entertainment team will engage and entertain you.
Check out their website for what is coming up. They can also offer camping and glamping with hot tubs and you can bolt on watersports to your stay.
Avon Valley offers so much, you will struggle to fit it all in one trip!
*Farm animals include: ponies, donkeys, meerkats, alpaca, llama, red foxes, reindeer, rabbits, guinea pigs, rare breeds, poultry, birds of prey, red and fallow deer herds.
|Open (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good155
- Mark LTrip Type:FamilyExcellent birthday party in the Play BarnSunday, 19th June 2022We had our 6 year old boys birthday party in the Play Barn today. All the kids had such a great time. The parents too. The staff were brilliant, particularly Amber, who made the day. Thanks all. Read full review
- andysY8546CLFantastic time with the Foxes!Monday, 20th June 2022We had a fantastic time feeding the foxes Rusty and Felix. Great to learn more about that and get up close and personal. A great experience that we will certainly be doing again!! Read full review
- W9383MHjanetcGlamping/camping fun for multiple families !!!!Friday, 24th June 2022We had a great stay glamping/camping here for 3 nights at the end of May this year ! 5 different families, we glamped in a daisy D pre-pitched and others brought their own tents to pitch - a super... Read full review