Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is a perfect family day out whatever the weather.
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Play outside on the large bespoke adventure equipment for the older children and play equipment designed for the smaller children. There are 2 large air pillows, a mini jeep safari, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, miniature railway, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large award winning indoor play barn and toddler village.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Enjoy fun and adventure during the Summer months with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk and boating lake.
Avon Valley rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This new experience at the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road jeep over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Enchanted Easter, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Family Water Fight, Spooky Fun, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ with unique, immersive Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good128
- X2000PKchriswYate, United KingdomChristmas ExperienceFriday, 20th December 2019Ignore the few scrooge reviews of the christmas experience we have just returned and it was fantastic, they must of been expecting to walk into Lapland. Well organised and well run experience, staff... Read full review
- badgerj79Trip Type:FamilyChristmas ExperienceTuesday, 24th December 2019Brilliant! ...We took our 6yo niece to the Christmas Experience and she absolutely loved it. The Elves & Santa have my complete admiration - despite no doubt having to deliver their parts numerous... Read full review
- alan9200Bristol, United KingdomBirthday supriseWednesday, 12th February 2020We took our two year old granddaughter for a birthday suprise, she loved the whole experience. A really great day was had by all Read full review