Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is a perfect family day out whatever the weather.
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Play outside on the large bespoke adventure equipment for the older children and play equipment designed for the smaller children. There are 2 large air pillows, a mini jeep safari, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, miniature railway, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large award winning indoor play barn and toddler village.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Enjoy fun and adventure during the Summer months with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk and boating lake.
Avon Valley rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This new experience at the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road jeep over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Enchanted Easter, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Family Water Fight, Spooky Fun, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ with unique, immersive Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good129
- david gwiltsGreat Day OutSunday, 27th September 2020Just returned from great day out with our children age 12 and 8 , what a great day arrived at 11-30 and we left at 4pm with both girls reluctant to leave. All staff chatty and helpful full marks to... Read full review
- Kathryn HTrip Type:FamilyPumpkin Patch at Avon Valley ParkSunday, 11th October 2020Pumpkin Patch at Avon Valley Country Park. Had a very enjoyable morning exploring the pumpkin patch. Impressed with social distancing, hand sanitisers and pre-booked tickets. Staff were very friendly... Read full review
- LC LBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPumpkin patch 2020 great time!Monday, 19th October 2020Great couple of hours at the pumpkin patch. Never done before but family ranging from ages 6,19 and forties all had really enjoyable afternoon. Parking plentiful, great vibe with entertainment... Read full review