Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
Avon Valley offers a great value day out for the whole family during school holidays and selected weekends. More than your average farm park, fill your days with fun, entertainment and big events.
Within their beautiful riverside location you can meet the interesting and friendly animals and enjoy hands-on interactive animal* sessions. Explore Dinosaur Valley with their huge herd of animatronic dinosaurs. Experience off road adventure with their 4 x 4 Mini Jeep Safari. Explore the large adventure play equipment and climbing wall or jump on massive air pillows.
Ride the Strawberry Line miniature railway, play mini golf or race go-carts. Last but certainly not least the entertainment team will engage and entertain you.
Check out their website for what is coming up. They can also offer camping and glamping with hot tubs and you can bolt on watersports to your stay.
Avon Valley offers so much, you will struggle to fit it all in one trip!
*Farm animals include: ponies, donkeys, meerkats, alpaca, llama, red foxes, reindeer, rabbits, guinea pigs, rare breeds, poultry, birds of prey, red and fallow deer herds.
|Open (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good234
- Explorer448844Totally fab day !!!Tuesday, 2nd January 2024We had a totally fantastic time ice skating, the staff were friendly and amazing, it was real ice!! And the rink was in good order, a nice amount of others users and food facilities, drinks, snacks... Read full review
- holidayb186460Cardiff, United KingdomDisappointing Christmas tripSunday, 14th January 2024Disappointing at best! Visited for the light trail at Christmas after visiting yearly and always being wowed but this year was awful. They seem to have cut corners on so many parts of the trail which... Read full review
- Emma JGreat but too many people on the rink at onceTuesday, 16th January 2024This was ideal Christmas ice skating because of the price and location (although we bussed it at night and it was dodgy walking there from main rd) but kids loved it although I would say way too many... Read full review