Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is a perfect family day out whatever the weather.
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Play outside on the large bespoke adventure equipment for the older children and play equipment designed for the smaller children. There are 2 large air pillows, a mini jeep safari, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, miniature railway, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large award winning indoor play barn and toddler village.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Enjoy fun and adventure during the Summer months with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk and boating lake.
Avon Valley rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This new experience at the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road jeep over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Enchanted Easter, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Family Water Fight, Spooky Fun, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ with unique, immersive Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsAvon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is located between Keynsham and Saltford, at the bottom of Pixash Lane. Public transport can be taken to Saltford and it’s just a short walk to the Park from the main road. Call for directions, 0117 986 4929 For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good125
- he1045Canterbury, United KingdomReally good day out, especially for 10 & undersThursday, 29th August 2019Found this place on 'Days out with the kids' website (strangely, no leaflets in any of the local tourist info offices) & went along, as the kids (13, 10 & 7) usually like this kind of thing. We had... Read full review
- JamessanGreat day out in school holidaysTuesday, 3rd September 2019We had a brilliant day out and paid the extra £4 for the rides which amounted to about a pound a ride so we felt that was reasonable. We had 4 children with us and were there for about 5 hours in... Read full review
- Carrie HTrip Type:FamilyFantastic day out , loads to do!Wednesday, 4th September 2019We visited Avon valley on a weekend, a busy events weekend and were pleasantly surprised how clean, welcoming and open spaced the park was. All the staff are friendly, helpful and welcoming. The... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day