Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park combines fun and education in one!
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Enjoy fun and adventure with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk, outside play on bespoke large and small play equipment, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, trains, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large indoor play barn, toddler play area and coming in May 2018 Air Pillows.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Or their rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This brand new experience to the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road car over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Fairytale February, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Water Fight, Spooky Fun, FEAR at Avon Valley and a unique Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
(Please note: additional charges may apply for some activities).
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsAvon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is located between Keynsham and Saltford, at the bottom of Pixash Lane. Public transport can be taken to Saltford and it’s just a short walk to the Park from the main road. Call for directions, 0117 986 4929 For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good120
- 2604poppyBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely visit!Saturday, 20th April 2019A very enjoyable visit on a lovely sunny bank holiday weekend. Our son loved the new mini jeep safari and enjoyed the train and tractor rides. We also went on the boating lake which was good too... Read full review
- AgnieszkaW164Trip Type:FamilyDisappointing experienceMonday, 22nd April 2019We visited on Easter Sunday with our two daughters (2 & 4year old). We asked at the ticket office which tickets shall we buy and been asvised that adventure pass will be the best value for money for... Read full review
- GeaVoxBristol, UKTrip Type:FamilyMeh! Kids kinda liked it, but when we said it's thime to go they just "ok" and shrugged!Tuesday, 7th May 2019This was a treat for our grandchildren, and what attracted me to it was the "adventure" and the "wildlife"... boith turned out to be misonmers! Frankly, with the amount of land the place occupies... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day