Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is a perfect family day out whatever the weather.
Avon Valley is a place to meet animals of all shapes and sizes, including Shetland Ponies, Pigs, Goats, Donkeys, Rabbits, Snakes, Alpaca, Wallabies, Red & Fallow Deer, Rare Breed Cattle and Sheep and more. Play outside on the large bespoke adventure equipment for the older children and play equipment designed for the smaller children. There are 2 large air pillows, a mini jeep safari, electric quad bikes, obstacle courses, drop slides, pedal go-carts, mini golf, miniature railway, tractor rides, climbing wall, large sand pit, a large award winning indoor play barn and toddler village.
Whatever the weather, there’s always something fun happening throughout the day with animal demonstrations, talks and handling, all set in 80 acres of beautiful countryside. Enjoy fun and adventure during the Summer months with the 1 & ½ mile Riverside Walk and boating lake.
Avon Valley rangers are always on hand to provide entertainment with fun games, activities and crafts. There’s something for the whole family at Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park.
New - Mini Jeep Safari!
Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park have launched a brand new off-road experience designed especially for children and overlooking the River Avon. This new experience at the Park gives children aged 3-14 the chance to ride a miniature off-road jeep over humps and bridges and even through water!
Many events are held throughout the year including; Lambing Live, Enchanted Easter, Nature & Wildlife Month, The Massive Family Water Fight, Spooky Fun, Pick Your Own Pumpkin Patch, FEAR at Avon Valley (Awarded the UK’s Best Scream Park) and ‘Journey to the North Pole’ with unique, immersive Christmas experience. Visit their website for up to date information.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- Coach Parking
- On site parking
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
Travel & Trade
- Group discounts available
- Wi-fi available
- Groups Accepted
- Watch our Summer 2016 at Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park video
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFind out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsAvon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park is located between Keynsham and Saltford, at the bottom of Pixash Lane. Public transport can be taken to Saltford and it’s just a short walk to the Park from the main road. Call for directions, 0117 986 4929 For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good126
- Chatch2016Merthyr Tydfil, United KingdomA Disorganised Rip OffMonday, 28th October 2019Visited this park with my daughter sonn-in-law and grandson for the first (and last) time today. The price to get in had an additional charge of £4 added to the normal admission price to cover the... Read full review
- JelabrWeston-super-Mare, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDisappointing well overpricedThursday, 31st October 2019Visited the park for spooky fun event. Wasn't until we got to the gate we realised to be involved in the spooky fun you would have to pay £4 extra per person on top of a hefty fee £11pp. No where in... Read full review
- shariffjohntEngland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out with lots to doFriday, 1st November 2019Took children aged 3 and 9 to the Halloween event. Loads of extra fun activities to do. Kids enjoyed all of the rides and spent hours playing in the playgrounds. Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 986 4929
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* 1 Nov - 31 Mar (Tues - Sun 10am to 5.30pm)
1 Apr - 31 Oct (Tues - Sun 10am to 6pm)
Open all week in the school holidays and on bank holidays
Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day