Combine the fascinating history of Bristol with the city's best street art on this tour which takes in many of the sights and interesting facts.
The walk starts from outside Bristol Cathedral at 11.30am on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
After discussing the Cathedral and Mayor's Chapel, you'll leave College Green across Park Street past Banksy's Well Hung Lover to Frogmore Street and the Hatchet Pub. You'll then pass Merchant Houses on Orchard Street, Protheroe's Warhouse and the Hippodrome to St. Augustine's Parade describing the covering of the River Frome and the Saxon town walls.
Next you'll head up Clare Street to Leonard Lane and on to Nelson Street to take in the street art. Next taking st. John's Steep to Broad Street and up to the Corn Exchange and St. Nicholas Market.
Down to St. Nicholas Church discussing the old city gate and Castle and to Welsh Back. The Llandoger Trow discussing Robinson Crusoe and Treasure Island to Queens square to discuss the Bristol riots. Next to the John Cabot statue on the Harbourside describing his voyage and the Matthew. Finishing by crossing the floating harbour to the Ostrich Pub.
You can buy tickets from the Tourist Information Centre on the Harbourside.
Or for more information - please visit the website
You may also like
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good45
- Mary222222_11Shrewsbury, United KingdomBristol Walking TourSunday, 6th October 2019Great walking tour, lots of interesting information but not overloaded. Good pace and well timed. Recommended. Read full review
- gl0ucesteradvisorGloucester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAlways like walking tours so....Sunday, 13th October 2019Well we booked a group of 9 as part of a weekend trip. All I can say is that it was one of the best We have been on It was great to have a guide who was clearly very passionate about the city... Read full review
- Joan CTrip Type:CouplesBlackbeard to Banksy Walking Tour BristolTuesday, 15th October 2019Excellent walking tour...experiencing street art & local history along the way from a knowledgeable tour guide! Highly recommend this tour! Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)7811 975 275
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Tours run Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.