Bristol Packet Boat Trips
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
*** Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit. ***
Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
Upstream trips include afternoon trips to Beeses Tea Gardens, lunch trips to Hanham, Lunch trips to Beeses and day trips to Bath.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good63
- StevenosimpsonGraz, AustriaTrip Type:FamilyInteresting 45 min tour of the harbourMonday, 25th November 2019A tour of the floating harbour started with what is a floating harbour. It was very interesting and just the right sort of length. Tea and coffee was only a quid each as well which was pretty... Read full review
- bexbytheavonLondon, United KingdomGreat work partyFriday, 13th December 2019We had a three hour boat tour around the Bristol harbour and had a great time. The boat was heated and the route was lovely, along with a good selection of food on board. Communication with Bristol... Read full review
- MikeandkerryBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing!!Saturday, 14th March 2020went on the boat trip today with freinds and 4 young children, lived in bristol all my life and i literally cannot stress enough how amazing this was, full of amazing history, great captain and... Read full review