Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
Upstream trips include afternoon trips to Beeses Tea Gardens, lunch trips to Hanham, Lunch trips to Beeses and day trips to Bath.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good60
- Richard HCheltenham, United KingdomI Love a BoatSunday, 1st September 2019I'll get this out the way by saying I love being on a boat. Having said that we've had two great trips on the packet; one was a private booking for my stag do and the other was my fiancee & I this... Read full review
- Holidays_R_Us35Bristol, EnglandTrip Type:Friends getawayFascinatingMonday, 9th September 2019We took the Avon Gorge trip to celebrate our friend's 60th birthday and weren't disappointed. From the moment we left until we returned the commentary was fascinating. I've lived in Bristol for over... Read full review
- lurulu2017Bromsgrove, United KingdomA Different Perspective of BristolThursday, 12th September 2019Three weeks ago my wife and I went on a coach trip to Bristol that included a boat trip with the Bristol Packet Company around what's called the floating harbour. The trip got off on a poor start... Read full review
Gas Ferry Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire