Bristol Packet Boat Trips
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
Bristol Packet Boat Trips has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. This may include restricted operating times. Please check their latest timetables and social media feeds for details of how to book.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
|Open (21 Apr 2021 - 12 Dec 2021)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good64
- sarahhX9062GEFantastic tripThursday, 20th May 2021My Mum and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Everyone were so pleasant, friendly and helpful. The gentleman doing the commentary was excellent, spoke clearly and was so informative. It was a cold... Read full review
- Mooke1972Bristol, United KingdomAnd Bristol floats past ....Saturday, 22nd May 2021Despite many years living here in Bristol, it has been a lot of years since I went on a Bristol boat trip....... What a brilliant way to see Bristol! We took the 45 minute docks tour, and the... Read full review
- PhyllBristolUKRutland, UKWonderful day out on the waterSunday, 6th June 2021The Friday lunch cruise up the Avon to Beese’s is a really good outing. The boat is very clean, we were all socially distanced at tables, there was an excellent commentary on the way to our... Read full review