Bristol Packet Boat Trips
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run five boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank, Flower of Bristol and Hydrogenesis (Our zero emissions party boat!). Each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters up to 95 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The public tours depart from the Bristol Packet office which can be found next to the SS Great Britain.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
|Open (21 Apr 2023 - 12 Dec 2023)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good69
- Tony927Bath, United KingdomWell worth going to the sites from the river and for Neville's commentryMonday, 14th August 2023The weather was poor but it did not spoil the pleasure of this trip from SS Great Britain to the Bristol Channel. We were treated to an interesting and entertaining commentary from Neville. His... Read full review
- Esther Wfun fact after fun fact!Monday, 28th August 2023lovely lil float around the dock learning a lot about the city! went on the 45 min boat ride and it was indeed fun fact after fun fact, cheers jude! Read full review
- David PTrip Type:CouplesMust do trip when in BristolFriday, 8th September 2023We went on the Avon Gorge tour today 8th September. With Will as our guide,Steve the driver and Joe doing everything else. They were all fabulous and the trip well worth the money. Will was balanced... Read full review