Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
Upstream trips include afternoon trips to Beeses Tea Gardens, lunch trips to Hanham, Lunch trips to Beeses and day trips to Bath.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good58
- JSDC1958Haywards Heath, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat for private hireTuesday, 19th March 2019We booked the Flower of Bristol for three hours for a 90th birthday celebration. Booking was easy and everyone I dealt with was helpful, which carried on in the same vein throughout the trip. Two of... Read full review
- lynincheltCheltenham, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesA good 3 hour trip - pity about the overcrowding and "non" refreshmentsMonday, 1st April 2019Had a 3 hour trip on this boat. Skipper was lovely and very informative. We were so lucky with the weather which helped. For me there were too many people on the boat. I had to move every time... Read full review
- TravelandrunningTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat private lunch cruiseMonday, 8th April 2019We took 50 guests on a three hour lunchtime cruise on Bagheera to celebrate our Golden Wedding. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, including helping to bring in our multi-tier cake from... Read full review
Gas Ferry Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire