Bristol Packet Boat Trips
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
Bristol Packet Boat Trips has re-opened, subject to Government restrictions. This may include restricted operating times. Please check their latest timetables and social media feeds for details of how to book.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
|Open (21 Apr 2021 - 12 Dec 2021)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good66
- Voyager12808261575Highbridge, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBirthday partySunday, 15th August 2021We hired the Bagheera for a 3 hour birthday party from 7-10pm. The ‘Midshipman’s Buffet’ was part of the catering package we bought. We had a fabulous 3 hour trip with friends & family. The 2 person... Read full review
- Linda RSheffield, United Kingdomgreat little tripSunday, 29th August 2021Went on a harbour tour after visiting SS Grerat Britain. Pleasant way to spend 45 minutes with knowledgeable commentary on the various sights,boats and buildings dotted in and around the harbour. Read full review
- elainegG9555KCTrip Type:Friends getawayA relaxing tripSunday, 19th September 2021We went on the pub lunch cruise. Lovely relaxed way to spend the day. We sailed out of Bristol with some informative commentary about the sights around the harbour. We then continued up the more... Read full review