Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
Upstream trips include afternoon trips to Beeses Tea Gardens, lunch trips to Hanham, Lunch trips to Beeses and day trips to Bath.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good62
- isobelc677Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAvon Gorge to AvonmouthWednesday, 6th November 2019My friend treated me to this boat trip. We didn’t know what to expect. We were welcomed warmly at the outset by our pilot and guide. The boat was clean and comfortable. There was a cafe and toilet on... Read full review
- Alexandra TMurrieta, CaliforniaInformativeSaturday, 9th November 2019This boat tour was informative but not very interesting. The price was not too outrageous and we learned a few new things. Bristol harbour is a floating harbour. Read full review
- Peter DBirmingham, United KingdomOn a rainy day in Bristol.Thursday, 14th November 2019We were the only people on the boat as it was raining heavily but the pilot Jacob welcomed us aboard and we made the best of the journey. He was informative about Bristols history and we enjoyed the... Read full review
Gas Ferry Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire