Bristol Packet Boat Trips offer harbour tours and river cruises with award winning commentaries.
A 45-minute tour of the Harbour is the perfect way to learn about Bristol’s fascinating history. Alternatively take a two hour cream tea cruise of the harbour.
Upstream trips include afternoon trips to Beeses Tea Gardens, lunch trips to Hanham, Lunch trips to Beeses and day trips to Bath.
An Avon Gorge Cruise takes you downstream, sailing through the floating harbour into the Junction Lock where you will lock down onto the tidal part of the Avon. Enjoy spectacular views of the Gorge and Brunel’s Suspension Bridge.
Bristol Packet run four boats - the famous Tower Belle, Bagheera, Redshank and Flower of Bristol and each boat has fully stocked bar providing hot and cold drinks and W.C. facilities.
Bristol Packet Boat Trips can carry private charters between 20 and 100 passengers, which are available all year.
General public trips operate every weekend and daily during Bristol’s school holidays. The boats depart from ss Great Britain, Watershed and Welsh Back.
Dog-friendly for some trips, please call before hand to check.
You may also like
- Cater for groups - Private hire available
- In town/city centre
Tours and Demonstrations
- Guided Tours Available for Individuals
Map & Directions
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good58
- 944iidalTrip Type:CouplesExellent value for moneyThursday, 4th July 2019We took a two hour cream tea cruise and were so pleased with it! The boat was the flower of Bristol, a very pretty boat. There were scones and some cakes as well and they served proper tea. The... Read full review
- Shropshire1234Shropshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA lovely way to spend an hourWednesday, 17th July 2019A lovely way to spend an hour with a fabulous narration of the local area and information of how the basins came to be. It helped that the weather was fabulous. Read full review
- Caroline NTrip Type:Friends getawayVery accommodating and good value for money.Sunday, 21st July 2019I must say the entire experience from booking to actually going on the trip was excellent. I went on a 2 hour boat cruise around the river Avon. The company were very accommodating from the start... Read full review
Gas Ferry Road
Tel: +44 (0)117 926 8157
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Please check details of public sailing times and contact us for private hire