Bristol Street Art Walking Tours
Tel: +44 (0)774 863 2663
Explore the latest street art and celebrate Bristol's unique creative culture, where the walls change weekly!
Now established as a "must-do" cultural experience when visiting Bristol, Where The Wall’s Bristol Street Art Tour provides insights into the life and work of Banksy, and reveals the stories behind the paintings and the culture that makes Bristol the street art and graffiti capital of the UK.
Having led the way with popular subcultures for the last 30 years, Bristol’s graffiti and street art history is unlike anywhere else in Great Britain. It is home to more than 200 street artists and graffiti writers, all working on the cutting edge of this world wide art form.
Where The Wall now provides listening devices so you can hear all of the commentary clearly whilst enjoying all the sights. This massively improves a walking tour experience, and is perfect for enabling you to observe at your leisure and not miss a single word!
It is recommended to bring your own headphones, although they will be cleaned and sterilised hanging ear headphones that you can use.
Where The Wall’s guided walking tour lasts for 2 hours and runs every week. Click here to book tickets online
People who have experienced the tour have made the following comments (see Trip Advisor for over 150 reviews):
“A must-do in Bristol”
“Eye opening experience!”
“A great insight into Bristol's amazing street culture”
“Inspiring and educational trip for our school group"
“Best tour I've been on”
“Highest Praise for Fantastic Inspiring, Info Packed Tour”
Tickets for the tour are available from Where The Wall’s website.
Bristol Street Art Tours are run by Where The Wall, an independent organisation set up to promote Bristol's creative culture.
You may also like
- Where The Wall TV
|Tours run throughout the year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good58
- TerirosSouthampton, United KingdomSuperb tour - not to be missed!Sunday, 25th July 2021Fantastic tour of Bristol street art from someone who was there at the start. John was amazing, his knowledge and love of street art made it totally unforgettable. Saw the Vanguard exhibition at M... Read full review
- Urbanbec21Herefordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliant tourSunday, 25th July 2021John was such an engaging and knowledgable tour guide, not only showing the art but talking about the artists, many of which he knows personally and the history of street art in Bristol. With the... Read full review
- 367theosTrip Type:FamilyAmazingWednesday, 28th July 2021Loved the guy and would recommend the stencil workshop after the toor! Absolutely amazing day thanks a lot! Read full review