Bristol Street Art Walking Tours
Tel: +44 (0)774 863 2663
Explore the latest street art where the walls change weekly, and celebrate Bristol's unique creative culture.
Now established as a "must-do" cultural experience when visiting Bristol, the Bristol street art tour provides insights into the life and work of Banksy, and reveals the stories behind the paintings and the culture that makes Bristol the street art and graffiti capital of the UK.
Bristol's street art scene
Having led the way with popular sub-cultures for the last 30 years, Bristol has a history for graffiti and street art that is unlike anywhere else in the Great Britain. Bristol is home to more than 200 street artists and graffiti writers, all working on the cutting edge of this worldwide art form.
The guided walking tour lasts for 2 hours and run all week. Click here to book a ticket online
People who have experienced the tour have made the following comments (see Trip Advisor for over 150 reviews):
“A must-do in Bristol”
“Eye opening experience!”
“A great insight into Bristol's amazing street culture”
“Inspiring and educational trip for our school group"
“Best tour I've been on”
“Highest Praise for Fantastic Inspiring, Info Packed Tour”
Tickets for the tour are available from the website or from the Tourist Information Centre on the Harbourside.
All proceeds from the Bristol street art tour go towards creative projects promoting the creative culture of Bristol. One such project is Wear The Wall Tv on YouTube (search:wtwtv).
Bristol Street Art Tours are run by Where The Wall, an independent organisation set up to promote Bristol's creative culture.
You may also like
- Where The Wall TV
|Tours run throughout the year (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good58
- niknik1971Basingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesJump into Bristol's Street artSaturday, 5th September 2020The knowledge of John Nation our tour guide was second to none. Me and my wife had a highly informative two hours listening and learning about the street art history of Bristol. John Nation made it... Read full review
- Natasha STrip Type:FamilyA very engaging two hours!Sunday, 6th September 2020John (the guide) has been part of the culture for a long time and it shows. He took us on a well worked out route illustrating a great variety of different street art and providing an insightful but... Read full review
- queenie23dsLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat street art tour!Monday, 7th September 2020Great 2 hour tour of some of Bristol's best street art. Our guide John was engaging, passionate and extremely knowledgeable and gave us a fascinating insight into the art and artists that have put... Read full review