Bristol Street Art Walking Tours
Tel: +44 (0)774 863 2663
Explore the latest street art and celebrate Bristol's unique creative culture, where the walls change weekly!
Now established as a "must-do" cultural experience when visiting Bristol, Where The Wall’s Bristol Street Art Tour provides insights into the life and work of Banksy, and reveals the stories behind the paintings and the culture that makes Bristol the street art and graffiti capital of the UK.
Having led the way with popular subcultures for the last 30 years, Bristol’s graffiti and street art history is unlike anywhere else in Great Britain. It is home to more than 200 street artists and graffiti writers, all working on the cutting edge of this world wide art form.
Where The Wall now provides listening devices so you can hear all of the commentary clearly whilst enjoying all the sights. This massively improves a walking tour experience, and is perfect for enabling you to observe at your leisure and not miss a single word!
It is recommended to bring your own headphones, although they will be cleaned and sterilised hanging ear headphones that you can use.
Where The Wall’s guided walking tour lasts for 2 hours and runs every week. Click here to book tickets online
People who have experienced the tour have made the following comments (see Trip Advisor for over 150 reviews):
“A must-do in Bristol”
“Eye opening experience!”
“A great insight into Bristol's amazing street culture”
“Inspiring and educational trip for our school group"
“Best tour I've been on”
“Highest Praise for Fantastic Inspiring, Info Packed Tour”
Tickets for the tour are available from Where The Wall’s website.
Bristol Street Art Tours are run by Where The Wall, an independent organisation set up to promote Bristol's creative culture.
You may also like
- Where The Wall TV
|Tours run throughout the year (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good58
- laurafC3603AOTrip Type:CouplesPassion for street artSaturday, 15th January 2022Join took us on our wintery tour and took such great delight in explaining the hidden corners of Bristol. As someone who works in Bristol, it was great to see our great city with fresh eyes... Read full review
- magdalenaUKBath, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA tour not to be missedSaturday, 15th January 2022John has great knowledge of street art and clearly passion for what he does. The tour was a fascinating experience and an insight to 30 years of street art history in Bristol and beyond. I could not... Read full review
- JeanetteL978Fantastic Tour!!Saturday, 22nd January 2022John from Where the Wall was excellent, showing great knowledge and a clear passion for Bristol's street art. For over two and a half hours he gave us an in depth tour around central Bristol. At the... Read full review