Create Centre and Ecohome
Tel: +44 (0)117 925 0505
Create Centre and Ecohome is temporarily closed. Please check their website and/or social media channels for the latest updates.
Create Centre and Ecohome offers visitors the opportunity to explore environmental issues and discover greener choices in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. As a centre for environmental excellence (with free entrance), it has a programme of changing exhibitions, events and activities going on throughout the year.
One of the most popular features of Create Centre and Ecohome is the Ecohome itself, which is a demonstration of a sustainable house, highlighting changes that can be made in our homes and showcasing ideas for greener living in the future.
Create Centre and Echome is surrounded by footpaths and cycle routes that take the visitor along the docks or the River Avon and beneath the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2011
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Free Entry
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Marketed towards families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups
- Groups Accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good5
- barbarasC1515MHTrip Type:Friends getawayWonderful conceptTuesday, 10th April 2018A community hub with an environmental theme including education centre, work spaces, exhibition & cafe. Pleasant place to meet, chat & learn. Cafe serves wholesome home cooked food with a healthy... Read full review
- Andrew HTenby, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGREAT CAFESaturday, 22nd September 2018I have only visited the Create Centre when researching at Bristol Archives, so I cannot comment on the museum itself, but I have nothing but praise for its cafe. It's run on... Read full review
- yummy88877Bristol, United KingdomGreat meeting place and cafeSunday, 17th November 2019Lots of uptodate information about the environment. Classes for schools to teach them road safety, volunteers often needed to be trained. Information about rubbish. Good cafe with excellent soups and... Read full review