Go Ape - Forest of Dean
Tel: +44 (0)333 433 0589
Award-winning outdoor adventure activities for all the family. Set within beautiful forests, families and friends of all ages can unleash their inner Ape on our Tree Top Adventure and Tree Top Junior or explore the forest floor on our epic all-terrain Segways. It's a day out like no other.
They think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There’s no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Tree Top Adventure
They brief you for safety before you fly down zip-wires, leap off their Tarzan Swing and tackle their obstacles whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
Minimum Age - 10yrs Minimum Height - 1.4m (4ft7") Maximum weight - 20.5 stones (130kg)
Forest Segway From two legs to two wheels – for the ultimate forest experience on a rugged all-terrain Segway. It's a totally unique way to tackle the trails in the forest.
Minimum Age - 10yrs Minimum Weight – 7 Stone
Tree Top Junior is aimed at Mini Tarzans aged between 6 and 12 years old. A fun filled experience of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for all to enjoy. You'll take on crossings over trails and finish with one awesome zip wire.
Minimum Age – 4yrs (aimed at 6 – 12 years)
Dogs are allowed, as long as they are under control and cleaned up after.
Live life more adventurously – that’s their challenge to you. Start by booking your next Go Ape outing. Head into the forest for their Tree-Top Adventure or one of their new Forest Segway safaris. They promise you it’ll be a day out you’ll never forget!
Looking for an office day out with a difference? Encourage teamwork, boost morale and forge new friendships. Go Ape has a range of tree-mendous extras to add to your day including forest BBQs, team-building challenges and African Drumming. Unleash your inner Tarzan and live life adventurously! Visit goape.co.uk/corporate-events to find out more.
|Opening (15 Feb 2020 - 30 Nov 2020)|
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Forest Location
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good66
- Sophie WChipping Campden, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFace your FearsTuesday, 5th November 2019Obstacle courses were challenging for all and did wonders for the confidence of the nervous children. There are easier options but we all took the more challenging ones. Scenery is beautiful... Read full review
- ulakowalikCzestochowa, PolandTrip Type:CouplesGreat anniversary dayTuesday, 5th November 2019We have been celebrating our anniversary in this location. Great day out . We were on the route for 1.5h , we ve done jump 3 times. It was great. Definitely will be back . Read full review
- HawkacBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat fun !!Saturday, 9th November 2019A group of 6 of us visited, we had so much fun !!! It takes about 3 hours to complete and the time flew by ! The staff were very informative and helpful. Would highly recommend trying it , it’s not... Read full review