Award-winning outdoor adventure activities for all the family. Set within beautiful forests, families and friends of all ages can unleash their inner Ape on our Tree Top Adventure and Tree Top Junior or explore the forest floor on our epic all-terrain Segways. It's a day out like no other.
They think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There’s no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
Tree Top Adventure
They brief you for safety before you fly down zip-wires, leap off their Tarzan Swing and tackle their obstacles whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.
Minimum Age - 10yrs Minimum Height - 1.4m (4ft7") Maximum weight - 20.5 stones (130kg)
Forest Segway From two legs to two wheels – for the ultimate forest experience on a rugged all-terrain Segway. It's a totally unique way to tackle the trails in the forest.
Minimum Age - 10yrs Minimum Weight – 7 Stone
Tree Top Junior is aimed at Mini Tarzans aged between 6 and 12 years old. A fun filled experience of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for all to enjoy. You'll take on crossings over trails and finish with one awesome zip wire.
Minimum Age – 4yrs (aimed at 6 – 12 years)
Dogs are allowed, as long as they are under control and cleaned up after.
Live life more adventurously – that’s their challenge to you. Start by booking your next Go Ape outing. Head into the forest for their Tree-Top Adventure or one of their new Forest Segway safaris. They promise you it’ll be a day out you’ll never forget!
Looking for an office day out with a difference? Encourage teamwork, boost morale and forge new friendships. Go Ape has a range of tree-mendous extras to add to your day including forest BBQs, team-building challenges and African Drumming. Unleash your inner Tarzan and live life adventurously! Visit goape.co.uk/corporate-events to find out more.
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
- Forest Location
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsTake the A48 to Blakeney and then follow the brown signs to Go Ape! Our postcode (GL15 4HD) won't always take you to the exact location so it's best to ignore it and head to Blakeney then follow the (small) Go Ape signs to head up to the cabin. You'll need to keep your eyes peeled but this is the best way of getting to Go Ape. Due to the rural nature of our locations, postcodes are not always accurate when using sat-nav directions. Please always cross reference with a map. Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsFor comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good66
- Sue MBristol, United KingdomFantastic eco friendly activity for a special occasion in beautiful surroundingsMonday, 23rd September 2019My husband and I took our 11 year old daughter and her friend and they loooved every minute of it. I have done high ropes before but not this high and challenging, the Tarzan leaps were especially... Read full review
- Gordon RTrip Type:FamilySo friendly!Friday, 4th October 2019Not a cheap day out, to be honest, but the friendliest team of staff you could ever wish to meet: so patient, knowledgeable and friendly. Such a pleasant change these days! It's a beautiful place to... Read full review
- 13Dani_0192Winterborne Stickland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBirthday treatSunday, 6th October 2019Absolutely fantastic adventure along the treetops, also advertise segwaying but we were there specifically for the Treetop Challenge. Now I was quite concerned I would fall or forget to clip myself... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)333 433 0589
|Opening (15 Feb 2019 - 30 Nov 2019)|