***Please note: Visit Bristol are in the process of updating our pages with the most up to date information, as and when businesses reopen. Please see individual websites and social media for the most up to date information before you plan a visit.***
Bristol’s most popular escape room company has opened its new doors to the public at their larger location in Millennium Square on Monday. With a maximum capacity of up to 72 simultaneous players and 12 different rooms over 5 different themes, Locked In A Room promises the highest level of professional escapism to date for any sized party.
Participants are "Locked In A Room" with a series of tests, puzzles and clues that, combined with teamwork, will allow the unlocking of the room's mystery and hopefully a successful escape, challenging them every step of the way.
Escape rooms have flown to the top of the team building activities list in recent years with Locked In A Room producing identical rooms for the ultimate head to head race for larger teams. Individual heavily themed rooms are also available for the smaller parties of families and friends looking to immerse themselves in a new world.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
The above times should be used as an indicator during the recovery phase from the global pandemic.
Please double-check details by visiting the website via the link above before you visit
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult per room
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - On-street parking available and Trenchard NCP 30 second walk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good114
- sallyanndenise2020Trip Type:FamilyBirthday treatSunday, 15th March 2020This was a birthday treat for my husband and son in total we were 5 adults and none of us had been to a venue of this sort before and I can honestly say that we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and... Read full review
- ChelseaSmileLDNAmazingly helpful staff who made us feel welcomeFriday, 29th May 2020Locked In A Room in Bristol was an absolute riot. I booked this as part of a hen weekender and we split into two groups and did the same room at the same time to make things interesting! The room was... Read full review
- JazzlovestravelsProvince of Malaga, SpainTrip Type:Friends getawayVery poor - rude staff and an unpleasant experienceSaturday, 6th June 2020Very poor - I was there as part of a friends birthday party. The staff were very discourteous, we had a key to an old style padlock that we couldn’t open and we repeatedly asked for help due to the... Read full review