Bristol’s most popular escape room company has opened its new doors to the public at their larger location in Millennium Square on Monday. With a maximum capacity of up to 72 simultaneous players and 12 different rooms over 5 different themes, Locked In A Room promises the highest level of professional escapism to date for any sized party.
Participants are "Locked In A Room" with a series of tests, puzzles and clues that, combined with teamwork, will allow the unlocking of the room's mystery and hopefully a successful escape, challenging them every step of the way.
Escape rooms have flown to the top of the team building activities list in recent years with Locked In A Room producing identical rooms for the ultimate head to head race for larger teams. Individual heavily themed rooms are also available for the smaller parties of families and friends looking to immerse themselves in a new world.
|Open (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult per room
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - On-street parking available and Trenchard NCP 30 second walk
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good109
- tutankhamonBristolbristolTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellentWednesday, 11th December 2019Even though we didn’t get out we all enjoyed it very much , the year before we done the other room and didn’t get out 😂 obv not good at it Read full review
- wepeapodthingsWells, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySo much fun !Wednesday, 11th December 2019Visited on 4th December and did the jungle themed room. We had so much fun, the staff were all so lovely and we will definitely be back again ! Read full review
- Experience269014Trip Type:Friends getawayFinally got out!! :)Wednesday, 11th December 2019Did 'Instinct' room on Saturday and had so much fun. Probably helped that we took another friend with us as we got out the room this time as did the 'jungle' room only 2 months ago and never got out... Read full review