Bristol’s most popular escape room company has opened its new doors to the public at their larger location in Millennium Square on Monday. With a maximum capacity of up to 72 simultaneous players and 12 different rooms over 5 different themes, Locked In A Room promises the highest level of professional escapism to date for any sized party.
Participants are "Locked In A Room" with a series of tests, puzzles and clues that, combined with teamwork, will allow the unlocking of the room's mystery and hopefully a successful escape, challenging them every step of the way.
Escape rooms have flown to the top of the team building activities list in recent years with Locked In A Room producing identical rooms for the ultimate head to head race for larger teams. Individual heavily themed rooms are also available for the smaller parties of families and friends looking to immerse themselves in a new world.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult per room
- First Aid
- Fully qualified instructors
- Insurance included
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- In town/city centre
- Stag and Hen Parties
Parking & Transport
- Off site parking - On-street parking available and Trenchard NCP 30 second walk
- All major credit cards accepted
Map & Directions
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good74
- Harry MTrip Type:CouplesAwesome evening out!Sunday, 16th September 2018Admittedly I didn't know what to expect when my girlfriend booked us in but it was really good fun! The challenges were pretty hard but still doable and all the staff were really friendly. Definitely... Read full review
- debshealBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayHEN PARTYFriday, 14th September 2018We had a brilliant time with Locked in a Room Bristol for my daughter's Hen Party. Very well organised and a fun few hrs. Read full review
- Jenny MMilton MalsorTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat location and lots of funFriday, 14th September 2018The escape room was right in the centre of Bristol which was a great location for us. The actual rooms were a good laugh and tough at times. With something like 40% escape rate we were not convinced... Read full review
Tel: +44 (0)117 929 1759
|Open (1 Jan 2018 - 31 Dec 2018)|
* Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day