Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm is the home of the big zoo animals including African Elephants, White Rhino, Giraffes, Lions, Tigers and Bears. You’ll be amazed at the variety of nature you’ll see within the biggest zoo in the South West.
New for 2018
The zoo is launching its Ark for All Project opened by Paralympian Andy Lewis. This includes a new Changing Places toilet with hoist and changing bed, accessible signage, a wheelchair accessible roundabout and basket swings.
The Food Barn
On a sunny day attempt to conquer the UKs largest hedge maze and cool down afterwards with an ice cream from the Food Barn. Or during cold or wet weather you can also enjoy their large warm undercover play barns and eating areas. Bring the family along today to Bristol’s award-winning ‘all day, all weather’ attraction and explore 15 exciting adventure play areas, an indoor Animal Village and covered Animal Show Pens. Don’t forget to check out their What’s On page to find out the latest exciting animal and conservation events.
Meet & feed the animals
Noah’s Ark offers incredible up-close and hands-on experiences with an amazing variety of animals. Watch in awe at the Tigers being fed during the ‘Big Cat Talk’ and their daily Birds of Prey flight display. Meet the Giraffe family and brother Bears during the behind-the-scenes daily encounters. Enjoy a larger than life experience at their impressive 20 acre ‘Elephant Eden’ – the UKs largest elephant habitat, with 3 large bull Elephants.
Families can get within a trunks length of nature’s biggest land mammal, take part in the daily Elephant keeper talk and learn about the importance of conservation. For an even closer experience check out the zoo’s hands-on Keeper Experiences and Encounters which take you behind the scenes to find out what it’s like to be a zoo keeper.
Celebrate your birthday
Do you have an exciting Birthday coming up in the family? No need to worry as Noah’s Ark can provide a full day of fun and excitement with Party Food for your little ones. Prices start at £175 for 10 children and 2 free adults, call the team for more information and to book.
For a fantastic family day out, walk beside natures giants at Noah’s Ark this season!
Adult (20-64) £20
Child (2-16) £15
Concession (17-19, 65+) £19
Family 2+2 £66.50
Family 2+1 £52.25
Family 1+2 £47.50
Children under 2 : FREE
Essential Carer : FREE
Save up to 20% when you purchase your tickets online in advance.
You may also like
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Approx length of visit - All day normally but at least three - four hours.
- Film or TV location
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free - Essential carer for disabled visitors gain free entry
- Booking essential - For groups, school and birthday parties
- Min group size - 10 people
- Special group rates - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - Please contact before hand to arrange visit
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted - Various size rates
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm TV Advert 2017
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsNorthbound: M5 J20, take the B3133 towards Clevedon, onto B3130 signed Tickenham. Continue on B3130 for 5 miles. Bear left onto B3128 up Tickenham Hill, continuing along Clevedon Road. Noah’s Ark entrance is signposted on the left. Southbound: M5 J19, take second exit (A369) towards Bristol, then first right through Portbury Village. After 2 miles turn right on B3128. Noah’s Ark is down the road on the right. From Airport and Bus: A38, Barrow Gurney B3130 to B3128. Find out about the latest on the roads and get travel directions from TravelWest.info
Public Transport DirectionsBus Service- 361 (hourly), Bristol to Clevedon, stops at Noah’s Ark entrance. Free Car and Coach Parking. For comprehensive information about getting here by public transport, please visit TravelWest.info
Tel: +44 (0)1275 852606
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2013
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Sustainable Tourism Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge 2015
|Open (9 Jan 2019 - 17 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Saturday and all Bank Holiday Mondays
Closed on Sundays.
10.30am - 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am - 4pm (Dec & Jan)