Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm is the home of the big zoo animals including African Elephants, White Rhino, Giraffes, Lions, Tigers and Spectacled Bears. You’ll be amazed at the variety of nature you’ll see with over 100 species of animals, set in 100 acres of Somerset countryside.
Interactive Keeper Talks
Find out about your favourite animals in our free interactive keeper talks every 30 minutes throughout the day. Find out about our Zebras, Giraffes and meet our Meerkat mob. Watch in awe as our birds of prey swoop over your heads in our aerial displays, witness the majestic big cats feeding or get the keeper insights into our Elephant bachelor group. Our daily animal show is a must see, where our presenters talk about our domestic animals and why we keep them at the farm.
Our animal handling sessions, twice daily, gives you the chance to get up close with some of fluffy favourite animals.
Check out our website’s daily What’s On to get the full program.
Noah’s Ark offers incredible up-close and hands-on encounters with our Giraffes, Aldabra Giant Tortoises, Spectacled Bears and our new Owl and Birds of Prey encounters. You will enjoy 20 minutes behind the scenes with the keeper, learn some interesting facts and get involved with their feeding and enrichment programme.
Pre-book your experience online to ensure availability, or book before 1pm at the ticket office. Minimum age and terms and conditions apply.
Find out what it’s like to be a keeper for the day with our one-to-one keeper experiences before the zoo opens. With an amazing variety of animals to choose from, we have experiences suitable for 4-year olds to animal loving adults. Experiences include: African Elephants, Big Zoo Animals, Big Cats, Primates and Meerkats, Birds of Prey, Junior Zoo Keeper and Mini Farmer. Head online for more information and to book.
Kids will love our play equipment with indoor and outdoor play zones for kids of all ages - Zip lines, elephant slides, climbing towers, rainbow slide, wellie splash and wheelchair accessible roundabout.
In fact, we have 15 exciting adventure play areas including our giant indoor play barn – Arkiventures and under 5’s soft play for adventures no matter the weather.
The Food Barn
Enjoy a tasty treat or a scrumptious meal in our Fair Trade, award winning Café. You can grab n’ go or sit and relax in our Food Barn, Rainbow Café or our numerous picnic areas. We have a wide range of freshly prepared food. Please see our online menu for details and food allergens.
We have embarked on a long-term accessibility program, ‘Ark For All’. The first completed phase was opened by Andy Lewis, MBE, Paralympian. These facilities include a Changing Places toilet, complete with hoist and changing bed (access with a Radar Key), accessible play equipment including a wheelchair accessible roundabout, basket swings and child-friendly accessible animal signs. We offer complimentary hire of wheelchairs and mobility scooters can be hired for a small cost. Please read our Access Guide on our website or call our friendly team.
Celebrate your birthday
Do you have an exciting Birthday coming up in the family? No need to worry as Noah’s Ark can provide a full day of fun and excitement with Party Food and a private animal handling session for your little ones. Prices start at £175 for 10 children and includes 1 free adult per paying party child. For more details and to book, check online or call the team for more information.
For a fantastic family day out, walk beside natures giants at Noah’s Ark this season!
Adults (20-64) £19.75
Children (2-16) £15.75
Concession (students,+65) £19
Family (2 adults & 2 children) £67.80
Family (2 adults & 1 child) £52.75
Family (1 adult & 2 children) £48.95
Concession Family (2 adults & 1 child) £51.35
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 people or more. To book please call the office on 01275 852606
Late Entry (from 3:30pm) £6 per person*
Tickets are discounted when bought online.
You may also like
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm TV Advert 2017
|Open (9 Jan 2019 - 17 Dec 2019)|
* Monday - Sunday (until 1st September) and all Bank Holiday Mondays
10.30am - 5pm (Feb- Nov)
10.30am - 4pm (Dec & Jan)
Please check website for most accurate opening times
- VAQAS VB Attraction VAQAS
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2013
- Bristol Tourism & Hospitality Award Sustainable Tourism Winner 2013 2014
- Regional and Miscellaneous Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge 2015
- Gift Shop
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Facilities for Hearing Impaired Visitors - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site café/restaurant
- Picnic Site
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
- Cater for groups
- Conference facilities
- Approx length of visit - All day normally but at least three - four hours.
- Film or TV location
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Max group size - Unlimited
- Outdoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On Bus Route
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free - Essential carer for disabled visitors gain free entry
- Booking essential - For groups, school and birthday parties
- Min group size - 10 people
- Special group rates - Please contact Noah's Ark to discuss your requirements
- TIC Staff Admitted Free - Please contact before hand to arrange visit
- Family Fun
- Marketed towards children
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Groups Accepted - Various size rates
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good357
- mokayGloucester, UKGood but cafe was expensiveWednesday, 6th November 2019Traveled here a few days ago. An enjoyable day out with friendly staff. The indoor play area was very good and they have a few outdoor play areas as well. The cafe was expensive with it costing £3... Read full review
- RJohns56Cheltenham, United KingdomGreat place, but rather expensive for familiesMonday, 11th November 2019Spent the day here in half-term with 3 of our grandchildren - 7 year old and 5 year old twins - all boys. There was plenty to see and do for a whole day and we all really enjoyed seeing the animals... Read full review
- CMJ80Trip Type:CouplesMy amazing elephant experienceWednesday, 4th December 2019A slight delay due to being extremely busy but......WOW what an absolutely amazing place.... My boyfriend bought me an elephant experience for my birthday back in April, which I’ve had to wait 6... Read full review